Re: Both Klemp and Maybury Miss the Mark!

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2008
      So true...Klemp has run outof ideas and has actively promoted flawed
      thinking from other's for a long time. There is nothing here to learn
      from. At least Darwin could pen a few good lines himself, but all
      have been easily surpassed by simple and pure thought stripped of the
      dogma by writers like Eckhart Tolle and his comtemporaries...
      After of 20 years in Eckankar I look back and see it as a step to
      where I am now but I wince when I see the brainwashing of current
      members...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2008
        Hello Andrew,
        Welcome to the site! Yes, it seems Klemp
        has/is running out of ideas as to how to
        promote Twitchell's CONvoluted religion!

        One would think that this current negative
        World situation is fertile ground to plant the
        seeds of religious hope/promises for a better
        (after) life to come. Perhaps HK could suggest
        a better use and refocus of one's imagination
        in order to hide and ignore while denying the
        true tests of reality that Klemp, too, has no
        control over! Eckankar and other religions
        should be growing in large numbers due to
        the fearful masses of humanity!

        But, what's the point for these New Age ECKists
        or anyone to continue to believe in Klemp and
        other preachers or religious promises, as well as
        secular leaders?

        All religions (including Eckankar) are redundant,
        and fraudulent. Klemp's old time (Lutheran) religion
        and Christian/Radhasoami/New Age twist of Eckankar
        is a complex blend of more crap! Each on its own
        is crap and blended together is just a more CONfusing
        remake/CONversion of lies, myth, and fantasy.

        Twitchell based Eckankar upon other false teachings
        (Radhasoami and Ruhani Satsang) and the FACT That
        These "Resources" Too Are False, is overlooked by ECKists!

        Instead, Eckankar apologists focus on denying PT's
        plagiarisms Without looking at the Radhasoami/Ruhani
        "Living Master" similarities to that of Eckankar's LEM,
        and to the similar claims/distortions surrounding the
        "Master's" powers, etc.!

        The true seeker eventually realizes that he/she must
        become their own master without the permission
        of others.

        BTW- Here's an interesting article that I saw this
        morning that shows Why people are feeling lost,
        out of control, and fearful of the (very) near future.

        http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20080622/Out.of.Control/

        Prometheus