Re: Who is more powerful KAL or the LEM?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hello Jivat and All,
      I too would choose God (Kal) over Klemp!

      Here's "A Seed For Contemplation" from
      Harry's "The Language of Soul" that he had
      posted on Eckankar.org.

      "The Holy Spirit often works through professional
      medical people to help US out when WE're in trouble.
      After all, all Healing comes from Divine Spirit,
      No Matter what It chooses as Its instrument."

      Of course Divine Spirit could, also, choose a non-
      professional as "Its instrument" since It is Not limited
      to man's laws, unless, Klemp is speaking of the KAL!

      Since "Holy/Divine Spirit" is Unlimited and can choose
      Its "instrument" why then isn't the Living ECK Master
      (HK) a Divine Healing Instrument of Spirit (the ECK)?
      Isn't it true that Klemp states that he is One With
      the ECK (Divine Spirit) and is, in fact, the ECK Itself!

      So, once again, Why doesn't Klemp (the LEM and
      Outer Master) Heal the Outer Bodies of his chelas
      directly (physically, emotionally, and mentally) versus
      these EK chelas having to pay "professional medical
      people" to "help" (heal/treat) them when "in trouble?!"
      How many ECKists get quality treatment from these
      "professionals?" Wouldn't chelas (H.I.s) avoid the quacks,
      missed diagnosis, and save money via the Klempster
      (the LEM) healing them! Why not just bypass the
      "professional" middlemen and go directly to the
      Source... Klemp, the 12/14th Plane LEM! Doesn't
      the "L" Word in LEM stand for "LIVING!" Isn't the God
      of the other religions a 4th Plane God (i.e. Kal/Satan)?
      And, doesn't He create miracles that Heal people!
      Why, then, can't the 12/14th Plane Living (with us)
      ECK Master (Klemp) heal his H.I.s from cancer, etc.?!

      BTW- Why does Klemp include himself by
      saying that the Holy Spirit works via "professional
      medical people to help 'us' when 'we're' in trouble?"

      If Klemp is Who and What he claims then Why is
      HK contradicting his own EK Lexicon definition given
      for the Divine LEM and Mahanta! Klemp is supposed
      to be the Divine ECK! HK claims he is the ECK (Holy
      Spirit), and one with It, while all other chelas (8ths and
      9ths included) aren't! However, if this was true Why
      would Klemp need eyeglasses, chiropractic treatments,
      and other treatments by "professional medical people?"
      Klemp, the wannabe, is giving us more double talk, lies,
      and trickery. At the most he's a minor KAL agent Who
      is impersonating another saviour!

      Wake up ECKists! Klemp needs to justify his medical
      treatments, too, by saying it is via the Holy Spirit, but
      what makes the EK experience any different from that
      of other religious believers? What, then, makes the LEM
      more special than any other preacher? Nothing, except,
      HK lacks empathy, is delusional, and leans toward New
      Age cures/products! Klemp's words, the ECK Scripture,
      dogma, and propaganda create what people need.

      ECKists should ask themselves Why they need to,
      so desperately, grab at straws and believe in another
      fake religion! But one with an old scrawny poser (HK)
      as a "Living" Guru/Master and Divine Saviour!!! What
      a joke! Twitchell is still laughing his ass off!!!

      Prometheus

      Hi All,

      I have been quite busy in the last few weeks, but
      I'm not giving up posting in this group. Here is just
      a note of humor for now. Let's imagine for a minute
      that Eckankar tells the truth: Black Magician Klemp
      is the true representative of God in all the universes
      while Kal is the equivalent of Satan and rules the
      lower worlds. Let's imagine that I should choose
      which one to serve. Well, I would definitely choose
      Kal Niranjan (actually not a joke)!

      Jivat