FYI: ECKANKAR.org Members Only Info.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      Check out the HU Chant, ECK Worship Service,
      and Spiritual Duties of the ECK High Initiate
      guidelines and all of the other info and forms
      for proper attire, behavior, and permission, etc.

      There's lots to look at on the main site and on
      the regional sites. I wonder why West Virginia
      and Iowa don't have Internet sites? It's interesting
      to see just how disorganized Eckankar still remains
      after all these years from when the RESA org was
      first created by Klemp!

      In California and Texas each EK center has its
      own unique site page with a different layout.
      And, in one part of the state one can find a list
      of ESAs and Initiators to call when needed, but
      other parts of the state have no listing at all!

      Conn. has no listing at all! It seems that the
      states (or areas) that are more cliquish have
      the least information available. The Minnesota
      RESA writes a letter and signs it: Wight Love
      in ECK, Karen Kiser. BTW, I also saw where the
      Minnesota Satsang Society Chela Site had a:
      "Donation Pleadge Form!" So, "with" is spelled
      "wight" and "pledge" is spelled "pleadge." Yet,
      I doubt that any ECKist can say anything without
      being Black Listed and getting on the wrong side
      of the RESA.

      BTW, I also saw: "EVENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS"
      with "Expected #'s to attend: H.I.'s_____ Chelas
      _____ Public_____"

      So, it seems that "H.I.'s" are different from "Chelas!"

      Plus, what's the purpose of writing this down and
      putting limits on who will show up? Do these "numbers"
      reflect, just, the physical beings? Why not just list
      the number of chairs needed! Silly isn't it? Yet, this
      is approved by the ESC hierarchy and by Klemp!

      Also, at the Temple of ECK, I believe that Klemp
      needs to add 4 more Contemplation Trail Signs
      for a total of 18 versus 14. Two need to be added
      on the two outer trails and one needs added between
      12 & 13 and one added after 14! 18 is a more "Spiritual"
      number anyway!

      I also noticed that the regional Public Information
      Director title has been changed to Regional Vahana
      Team Leader.
      This is for ECKANKAR.org MEMBERS ONLY Site Entry:

      [From June 2008 The Mystic World]

      user name-june2008
      password-eck

      ***For H.I. Only Info: