Are ECKists Spiritually Advanced/Awakened Souls?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hi Mish and All,
      You're right! After 6, 7, 8, and 9 initiations and
      30 plus years most of these ECKists aren't any
      more "Spiritually Advanced or Awakened" than
      they were 20 (or more) years ago if at all! Many,
      like Klemp, are posers (weak, deluded and suggestible)
      who actually exhibit arrested development that
      they pass off as a quirky uniqueness which, supposedly,
      depicts the unknown qualities of a pre-master or
      "Master" (Catch-22).

      Of course, Klemp has taught his flock "how to play
      the game" via Leadership Trainings, Surrendering
      their Freedom thru Servitude, and by Keeping Silent
      of the Nonsense they hear and see (and read).

      Therefore, the longer one stays in Eckankar and
      advances up the initiation ladder the more they are
      Asleep and the Less they are "Spiritually" Advanced!
      Higher Initiation numbers reflect the years these
      people have been asleep and the degree of their
      ignorance and delusion!

      Of course, as religious leaders many H.I.s are advanced
      in P.R. methods. And some (not all) H.I.s are very nice,
      friendly, and are happy individuals as are many Christians,
      non Christians and former ECKists! So what is Klemp's
      explanation for this fact of life? Why do nasty and
      negative and stupid ECKists receive more and more
      Higher Initiations when there is supposed to be an "Inner"
      communication with the Mahanta? Just stick your head
      in the sand because it's wrong (negative) to complain
      or to question the "wisdom" behind the scenes. LOL!

      Anyhow, these EK Higher Initiates may be better at
      organizing events or at public speaking or at retelling
      EK stories and regurgitating EK dogma than they were
      in the beginning, but this doesn't have anything to do
      with real Spiritual Growth! Why does Klemp instruct EK
      Leaders to read Dale Carnegie's book in order to influence
      people?

      Why is there so much focus on secular promotion
      techniques and on the sale/purchase of EK materials
      when Klemp states: "And then they spend their money
      on things: new computer toys, new cars, new clothes
      and the like. Trying to find happiness."

      This quote is from a new book Klemp wants ECKists
      to purchase! But what's wrong with having a new computer,
      or a new car, or some new clothes? And, so what if
      having something nice makes you happy! Klemp doesn't
      want for anything in Eden Prairie, MN.! HK wants chelas
      to spent their money on EK materials and on increasing
      membership numbers for his benefit, Joan's and Peter's!

      "And they spend their money on things" like: flying to
      the 2008 EWWS, staying at an expensive hotel, eating
      in restaurants (having dessert too!), buying EK materials
      (and jewelry!), taking the Temple Tour, etc. "Trying to find
      happiness!"

      See how ridiculous it all is!

      Prometheus

      mish wrote:

      > Prometheus asked:
      > "Why do Spiritually Advanced/Awakened Souls need
      > any religious crutch?"
      >
      > Because those who seek orgs. like Eckankar and a middle
      > man like Klemp are not spiritually advanced or awakened souls.
      > These sorts of individuals (chelas) do not believe in themselves
      > so they try to believe in something else that will help them
      > develop the confidence they are so greatly lacking. The
      > problem with eckankar and Klemp is that it will keep them
      > beaten down and unable to achieve that which they so badly
      > need--self-esteem, happiness and just the joy of living! They
      > become entrapped and enslaved in goofy religious dogma
      > and in the end the only ego they are feeding is that of the
      > delusional Klemp.
      >
      > Right now these "princes" (chosen ones) are under the delusion
      > that they are traveling in the "Rolls Royce" (eckankar) on their
      > way to Sugmad while at the same time they are scrabbling to
      > figure out how they can find the cheapest/affordable airline
      > tickets for their next cult vacation--to Minneapolis in Oct. to pay
      > homage and tribute to their scrawny little fake master Klemp. This is
      > where their attention, money and time is focused. And Klemp is
      > all too happy to boss them around, take their money and use up
      > their free time (vacation days) in freeze your arse Minnesota!
      >
      > This would be really funny if it wasn't true! Eckists are spiritual
      > seekers who have lost their way. Advice: quit putting crimps in
      > your necks by looking up to and adulating Klemp. He is not, never
      > has been and never will be the greatest consciousness known to
      > mankind! It's all delusion and believing it makes one delusional!

      Who is more powerful? Is it the 4th Plane KAL
      (God), or the 12th Plane Living ECK Master (LEM)?

      I recently saw on the news where northwestern
      Minnesota had some tornado damage. Can't the
      LEM "protect" people within a hundred mile circle
      of the Temple of ECK?

      If one would put HK's claims into perspective then
      these 27 years of Klemp's reign should be seen as
      a "historical" point-in-time where a "Living God/man"
      has walked the earth! LOL!

      And, Klemp claims to be even more powerful than
      KAL the 4th Plane God of all religions (i.e. Satan
      according to the EK Shariyat and Klemp's "Autobiography"
      pg. 385.) Therefore, Klemp (the 12th Plane LEM) has
      power over all forms of Karma and of everything in
      the Lower Planes. Why then wouldn't HK, the LEM,
      thwart Satan's negative actions and karmic responses
      via the LEM's Grace?!

      This, of course, doesn't involve the "inner" Mahanta.
      This recourse, for the LEM to correct, only involves
      the outer and Lower Planes. So, once again, why was
      there bad weather during the EK Springtime Seminar
      and tornadoes within 100 miles of the "spiritual" Temple
      of ECK?

      The LEM's position doesn't make sense when put to the
      test and is placed into proper perspective. That's because
      Eckankar is just another fake religion that requires belief
      and faith in someone "greater" than you. The use of promises
      and vivid imaginations give hope to those who are fearful
      and feel powerless. I thought most ECKists were more
      intelligent, or has ego gotten in the way!

      This typical religious dogma, also, increases the desire
      to climb to greater "spiritual" heights (initiations/positions)
      over others and and creates more ego needs, as well as,
      more weakness/dependency on "outer" guidance from
      their pseudo "master" and the one dimensional stories.
      Other EK materials are promoted for distribution, and to
      satisfy ECKists desires and needs to collect and purchase
      ($) what they imagine will help them grow, but it's always
      another disappointment for the true seeker!
      .

      But, for ECKists, it's all been said, copied, edited, and
      rewritten by Twitchell. Everything Klemp has to say is just
      the same old thing over and over but repackaged! Aren't
      ECKists getting tired of the same old crap coming from
      the mouth of a tired old poser... Klemp! What does it take
      to wake up to the contradictions and to the Catch-22
      game being played?

      Why do Spiritually Advanced/Awakened Souls need
      any religious crutch? Responsibility and Independency
      via a Union with Spirit and other Souls (outside of hierarchies)
      is all one needs!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2008
        Klemp's Black Magic focus is the current "Spiritual
        Exercise of the Week" on Eckankar.org. HK once
        called Darwin Gross a Black Magician, but his own
        lies, lack of abilities and unfulfilled promises show
        that Klemp is the real Black Magician via Catch-22!
        HK's transition plans were even concocted, by his
        suggestion, in the Sound Proof Dark Room, where
        HK worked, with Darwin! [Soul Travelers of the Far
        Country, Ch.7]

        Klemp continues to use superstitions and the Fear
        of "Black Magic"and Black Magicians for his benefit.
        Klemp mentions the elusive Mahanta, but what about
        the LEM (HK) and his so-called powers and abilities
        within the Lower Worlds? Klemp can't deliver because
        he's a fraud!

        [My caps]

        HK: "DEFENSE AGAINST BLACK MAGIC:

        The Forces of Black Magic are Powerful in AFRICA.
        ECKists there ask me, How can we become strong
        so that no force of Kal, the Negative Power, can
        harm us?

        First, do not look for Trouble or Anger Anyone who
        has these Powers."

        ME: Why Does Not Klemp caution non-Africans not
        to look for Trouble or Anger Anyone who has these
        Powers?

        HK: "BUT IF the Powers of Darkness are thrown against
        you, put your full attention on the Mahanta [me, HK]
        and sing, or chant, HU. See a shining light around you
        through which No Evil can penetrate, and know that
        the Mahanta in the form of a Blue Light stands by your
        side."

        ME: This same HU technique was used by Graham. And,
        high ranking ECKists have used this with no results.
        The "Blue Light" mental/vocal chanting and visualization
        represents the Mental Plane where KAL is in charge. When
        does the LEM protect ECKists in these Lower Worlds?

        HK: "Study what The Shariyat says about how to overcome
        the Dark Forces. It is important to understand what in your
        emotions has opened the door for this Power to Attack."

        ME: So, Klemp is, basically, saying that these African
        ECKists are very "emotional" (i.e. Astral) and they've
        brought it (Kal/negativity) to themselves!

        HK: "Always remember that the ECK is stronger than
        any force in the Lower Worlds. Only one who surrounds
        himself with Its presence, and knows that the Mahanta
        is with him, will be Safe." [The Spiritual Exercises of ECK]

        ME: What does the LEM do to protect ECKists? Isn't any
        LEM of the 12th Plane and isn't the KAL of the 4th Plane?

        Re:

[...]

      • jivatmananda
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008
          Hi All,

          I have been quite busy in the last few weeks, but I'm not giving up
          posting in this group. Here is just a note of humor for now. Let's
          imagine for a minute that Eckankar tells the truth: Black Magician
          Klemp is the true representative of God in all the universes while Kal
          is the equivalent of Satan and rules the lower worlds. Let's imagine
          that I should choose which one to serve. Well, I would definitely
          choose Kal Niranjan (actually not a joke)!

          Jivat
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 17, 2008
            Hello Jivat and All,
            I too would choose God (Kal) over Klemp!

            Here's "A Seed For Contemplation" from
            Harry's "The Language of Soul" that he had
            posted on Eckankar.org.

            "The Holy Spirit often works through professional
            medical people to help US out when WE're in trouble.
            After all, all Healing comes from Divine Spirit,
            No Matter what It chooses as Its instrument."

            Of course Divine Spirit could, also, choose a non-
            professional as "Its instrument" since It is Not limited
            to man's laws, unless, Klemp is speaking of the KAL!

            Since "Holy/Divine Spirit" is Unlimited and can choose
            Its "instrument" why then isn't the Living ECK Master
            (HK) a Divine Healing Instrument of Spirit (the ECK)?
            Isn't it true that Klemp states that he is One With
            the ECK (Divine Spirit) and is, in fact, the ECK Itself!

            So, once again, Why doesn't Klemp (the LEM and
            Outer Master) Heal the Outer Bodies of his chelas
            directly (physically, emotionally, and mentally) versus
            these EK chelas having to pay "professional medical
            people" to "help" (heal/treat) them when "in trouble?!"
            How many ECKists get quality treatment from these
            "professionals?" Wouldn't chelas (H.I.s) avoid the quacks,
            missed diagnosis, and save money via the Klempster
            (the LEM) healing them! Why not just bypass the
            "professional" middlemen and go directly to the
            Source... Klemp, the 12/14th Plane LEM! Doesn't
            the "L" Word in LEM stand for "LIVING!" Isn't the God
            of the other religions a 4th Plane God (i.e. Kal/Satan)?
            And, doesn't He create miracles that Heal people!
            Why, then, can't the 12/14th Plane Living (with us)
            ECK Master (Klemp) heal his H.I.s from cancer, etc.?!

            BTW- Why does Klemp include himself by
            saying that the Holy Spirit works via "professional
            medical people to help 'us' when 'we're' in trouble?"

            If Klemp is Who and What he claims then Why is
            HK contradicting his own EK Lexicon definition given
            for the Divine LEM and Mahanta! Klemp is supposed
            to be the Divine ECK! HK claims he is the ECK (Holy
            Spirit), and one with It, while all other chelas (8ths and
            9ths included) aren't! However, if this was true Why
            would Klemp need eyeglasses, chiropractic treatments,
            and other treatments by "professional medical people?"
            Klemp, the wannabe, is giving us more double talk, lies,
            and trickery. At the most he's a minor KAL agent Who
            is impersonating another saviour!

            Wake up ECKists! Klemp needs to justify his medical
            treatments, too, by saying it is via the Holy Spirit, but
            what makes the EK experience any different from that
            of other religious believers? What, then, makes the LEM
            more special than any other preacher? Nothing, except,
            HK lacks empathy, is delusional, and leans toward New
            Age cures/products! Klemp's words, the ECK Scripture,
            dogma, and propaganda create what people need.

            ECKists should ask themselves Why they need to,
            so desperately, grab at straws and believe in another
            fake religion! But one with an old scrawny poser (HK)
            as a "Living" Guru/Master and Divine Saviour!!! What
            a joke! Twitchell is still laughing his ass off!!!

            Prometheus