FYI: ECKANKAR.org Members Only Info.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 9:03 PM
      This is for ECKANKAR.org Members Only Site Entry:

      [From The Mystic World]

      user name-march2008
      password-translation

      For H.I. Only Info:

      [From The H.I. Letter]

      user name-march2008
      password-vacation
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 5:17 PM
        Check out the HU Chant, ECK Worship Service,
        and Spiritual Duties of the ECK High Initiate
        guidelines and all of the other info and forms
        for proper attire, behavior, and permission, etc.

        There's lots to look at on the main site and on
        the regional sites. I wonder why West Virginia
        and Iowa don't have Internet sites? It's interesting
        to see just how disorganized Eckankar still remains
        after all these years from when the RESA org was
        first created by Klemp!

        In California and Texas each EK center has its
        own unique site page with a different layout.
        And, in one part of the state one can find a list
        of ESAs and Initiators to call when needed, but
        other parts of the state have no listing at all!

        Conn. has no listing at all! It seems that the
        states (or areas) that are more cliquish have
        the least information available. The Minnesota
        RESA writes a letter and signs it: Wight Love
        in ECK, Karen Kiser. BTW, I also saw where the
        Minnesota Satsang Society Chela Site had a:
        "Donation Pleadge Form!" So, "with" is spelled
        "wight" and "pledge" is spelled "pleadge." Yet,
        I doubt that any ECKist can say anything without
        being Black Listed and getting on the wrong side
        of the RESA.

        BTW, I also saw: "EVENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS"
        with "Expected #'s to attend: H.I.'s_____ Chelas
        _____ Public_____"

        So, it seems that "H.I.'s" are different from "Chelas!"

        Plus, what's the purpose of writing this down and
        putting limits on who will show up? Do these "numbers"
        reflect, just, the physical beings? Why not just list
        the number of chairs needed! Silly isn't it? Yet, this
        is approved by the ESC hierarchy and by Klemp!

        Also, at the Temple of ECK, I believe that Klemp
        needs to add 4 more Contemplation Trail Signs
        for a total of 18 versus 14. Two need to be added
        on the two outer trails and one needs added between
        12 & 13 and one added after 14! 18 is a more "Spiritual"
        number anyway!

        I also noticed that the regional Public Information
        Director title has been changed to Regional Vahana
        Team Leader.
        This is for ECKANKAR.org MEMBERS ONLY Site Entry:

        [From June 2008 The Mystic World]

        user name-june2008
        password-eck

        ***For H.I. Only Info: