Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 1104

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 6:50 AM
      Jivat -

      "In the same way that one serves the ECK by putting the name forward in signs, bumper stickers, T-shirts, jewelry, etc., and makes the name common, so too can those serve who have only money to give and cannot go about actively."
      Paul Twitchell, Letters to a Chela

      I'm sure Twitch is very proud of Klemp for carrying out his plans so well!!

      Sharon