Another Money Maker For Klemp - His Tired Old Gaze!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2008
      Hello All,
      Klemp is now selling photos of his gaze!
      It's called the Tiwaja, or Gaze of the Master.

      The photo Klemp is selling of himself cuts off
      his chin and half of his forehead and his left ear.
      His skin is colorless and looks washed out and
      grey! And, there is a blueish hue around the right
      side of his head like an aura! HK's right eyelid droops,
      he's wearing glasses, and his lips are cracked!

      The 5X7 is $15.00 and the 8.5X10 is $25.00!

      ECKists, I'm sure, will enjoy the hypnotic effect...
      If they can just get past the cost and HK's goofy
      smirk!

      Prometheus

      BTW- Here are a couple of sites etznab had posted.

      http://www.formalontology.it/aletheia.htm

      http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Aletheia.html
    • jivatmananda
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2008
        Hi All,

        I assume the new picture is a "must have" for all Eck Centers, as well
        as each and every member of the Eck clergy, so it means a great sale
        potential for Eckankar, not to mention all lowly members who may buy
        it. I remember someone warning us about the worship of the
        personality. Does anyone remember who this guy was? ;)

        I must still credit Eckankar for not requesting its members to tithe,
        but I suspect it may be on their long-term to-list. Their donation
        requests are becoming more and more aggressive, which may be gradual
        steps toward requesting tithing.

        It could be pretty much like a scientific experiment that was done
        with frogs. When the scientists put a frog in a pan of boiling water,
        the poor frog would of course try to escape. Yet they found a way to
        make the frog accept its fate: put the frog in cold water and very
        slowly heat it up. The frog gets gradually accustomed to the heat and
        doesn't try to escape.

        By the way, the new Tiwaja photo likely means that Harry is not ready
        to let go his toothpick of power. I still think Eckankar is planning a
        major mediatic event to steal the show to any possible announcement of
        DG's successor in October. They certainly don't want too much focus
        upon the announcement of a "true" PT's successor.

        Jivat

        > Hello All,
        > Klemp is now selling photos of his gaze!
        > It's called the Tiwaja, or Gaze of the Master.
        >
        > The photo Klemp is selling of himself cuts off
        > his chin and half of his forehead and his left ear.
        > His skin is colorless and looks washed out and
        > grey! And, there is a blueish hue around the right
        > side of his head like an aura! HK's right eyelid droops,
        > he's wearing glasses, and his lips are cracked!
        >
        > The 5X7 is $15.00 and the 8.5X10 is $25.00!
        >
        > ECKists, I'm sure, will enjoy the hypnotic effect...
        > If they can just get past the cost and HK's goofy
        > smirk!
        >
        > Prometheus
        >
        > BTW- Here are a couple of sites etznab had posted.
        >
        > http://www.formalontology.it/aletheia.htm
        >
        > http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Aletheia.html

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2008
          Hi Sharon and all,

          I think we all should change our Life Insurance Policies and Wills, and list Klempankar as our beneficiaries!  NOT!

          There are numerous ways to "give" or for providing for donations at death through an estate plan.  Klempankar should not be one of them you include in that plan!

          "Planned Giving" should be a structured plan that will maximize your tax benefits while you are still living. You should identify the goals behind the giving! A good question to ask is, "What do I hope to achieve by giving?"

          I for one donate out of a desire to give something back to an organization that has helped me in the past, i.e. The National Fibromyalgia Awareness group...  I would recommend that people donate to medical research, or to charities that help those that can not help themselves.

          Signing over a Life Policy or Estate to Klempankar is a money making scam IMHO! With the state of the economy, most baby boomers and seniors are having to cash in their life savings, retirement accounts, and life policies just to make ends meet!  It is a pretty easy choice....

          Klempankar isn't going to help you when you can't pay your bills, pay for meds or buy food!     So why give them anything in the way of a gift?    Is this "The Year Of Giving" according to Klempankar?   <rolling my eyes>  Another big push for a failing cult!

          "In the same way that one serves the ECK by putting the name forward in signs, bumper stickers, T-shirts, jewelry, etc., and makes the name common, so too can those serve who have only money to give and cannot go about actively."
          Paul Twitchell, Letters to a Chela

          I'm sure Twitch is very proud of Klemp for carrying out his plans so well!!

          Sharon

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2008
            Hello Javat and All,
            It seems Klemp is promoting his tired old
            gaze for all ECKists to purchase. I'm sure
            that HK, especially, wants the EK Youths to
            buy into it. Brain-wash them young before
            they learn to think "clearly!"

            Liz and Sharon,
            I would donate locally and to the ESC and
            buy all of the brochures and books, I could
            afford, to hand out for free! I'd even buy
            the EK bookmarks to take to the bookstores
            to slip into books! This was just one of
            the early "Vahana tips" that I had come up
            with (the bookmarks too). I also bought bumper
            stickers and handed them out for free to
            ECKists who didn't have any on their cars.
            The list of silly things goes on and on when
            I was once a zealot early on and was deaf,
            dumb, and blind to the reality of PT's scam.

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2008

              Sharon wrote:
              "In the same way that one serves the ECK by putting the name forward in signs, bumper stickers, T-shirts, jewelry, etc., and makes the name common

              I wanted to comment on this particular sentence but got distracted with the grandbaby...

              As an experiment, ask a total stranger in the grocery store if they have ever heard of Eckankar.  Pick up one of those spiritual tabloid mags while waiting at check out, pretend to be confused and ask the person behind you if the cult sounds familiar to them!  Try this for the next month, and report back how many people actually have heard of Eckankar.

              Chances are, not one single person will have heard of this scam religion.  Even if you were to ask someone new every single day of the year this question, the answer will be the same, eckanwhat???  So all of that money spent on jewelry, t-shirts, coffee cups, bummer stickers etc is a total waste on money!  It benefits only one, klempankar!

              Prometheus I can't even begin to recall how much money I spent on the books, bookmarks and bumper stickers to help spread the word about the teachings. Nor can I give you an estimated amount of time I spent sitting in an empty center waiting for the Godman of the entire universe to shine that blue light special, so people would know we were open for business,  "come on in"!   Or how about all those introductory talks to empty chairs... Just pretend the people are there and they will come!  Oh and how about the "we are in the company of masters even if we can't see them" pep talk to keep you suckered into serving your time because others were sick of doing it for years.....   <rolling my eyes>  Those were the good ol days!  LOL

              Happy weekend everyone!
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2008
                Hi Liz and All,
                It is true that not many normal people know
                of Eckankar. Usually only some of those involved
                with metaphysics and wholistic whatevers will
                "know" of EK. Of course this doesn't count for
                those at work who now try to avoid you due to
                your EK coffee mug on your desk along with the
                EK books and brochures you've tried to 'force'
                onto them (i.e. 'enlighten' them with the "true
                teachings").

                Actually, we always had someone show up at our
                intros... not many though! Where it really got
                lonely was at the "open house" events. Even the
                mid-week HU Chants had a poor turn-out!

                It always made me wonder about the courses that
                EK Leaders were to take. Unless the RESA was looking
                at an attendance sheet no one really knew if someone
                had completed a training. It was really difficult
                to get chelas to complete a yearly Satsang class
                without missing more than three classes! Most local
                areas and regions didn't keep very good records on
                EK Leaders let alone on those H.I.s who didn't
                participate. I think some saw themselves in the
                "Contemplative Order" although Klemp has used this
                "marg" as a punishment and for reflection instead
                of just getting off the "fast track" of promotion
                to more responsibilities without spiritual growth!

                What do you think of the "Contemplative Order"
                approach for ECKists? Shouldn't spirituallity
                be more private and personal for most while the
                type A's and ego maniacs do their vahana thing!

                Prometheus

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
                  Klemp is selling pictures of his Glazed Gaze
                  (the Tiwaja). Why doesn't this "Divine" Gaze,
                  or the Outer Darshan Heal ECK Chelas and High
                  Initiates from their Health "troubles?"

                  I'm sure that some of these physically "troubled"
                  (sick) H.I. Staffers have seen and spoken to
                  Klemp at the ESC. One H.I. who recently died
                  of cancer was on the EK Board. He saw & spoke
                  to HK often. Why didn't HK's Tiwaja Heal him of
                  his cancer? I know, it was his karma... Catch-22!
                  But doesn't the 12/14th Plane LEM have power
                  over the 4th Plane God of all other religions (i.e.
                  Kal/Satan) and the Lords of Karma? Isn't a 7th
                  initiate above Karma anyway!?

                  The following definition for "TIWAJA" doesn't put
                  restrictions upon it nor does it have any other
                  disclaimers!

                  *HK: "Tiwaja. Also Tiwaga. The gaze of the Master
                  which Has The Power To Uplift and HEAL All Things;
                  one of the mighty acts of God granted to one who
                  becomes a CHANNEL for Spiritual Power." [EK Lexicon]

                  Hmmmm. Could it be that this is WHY Peter Skelsky
                  and Joan go to visit ESC Staffers in the hospital rather
                  than Klemp visiting them! If Klemp visited them and
                  gave them his Divine Gaze and they weren't Healed
                  then what would this say about Klemp's Divine Powers!
                  Catch-22!

                  Here's "A Seed For Contemplation" from Klemp's
                  "The Language of Soul" that he had posted on
                  Eckankar.org.

                  *HK: "The Holy Spirit often works through professional
                  medical people to help US out when WE're in Trouble.
                  After all, all Healing comes from Divine Spirit,
                  No Matter what It chooses as Its instrument."

                  However, Klemp as the LEM is the so-called Living
                  "Instrument" for those members of the Eckankar Religion!
                  Why doesn't HK Heal Chelas and H.I.s of cancer, etc....
                  because he can't... HK's a phony master! He's all Talk!
                  Gazing at Klemp's picture or one of Jesus or Buddha
                  has the same effect for the religious believer!