June 2008 - Ask the Master (Faker)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2008
      Klemp had only one person asking two questions
      in Eckankar's June 2008 "The Mystic World."

      Q: "Where does our secret word come from?

      When I receive a secret word, How do I know
      it is the right word?"

      HK: "Yours is a timely question. Many others
      frequently ask about the secret word each year,
      even as you are doing now."

      ME: Why? Why are EK chelas continuously asking
      about "the secret word?" There seems to be a
      failure to communicate, each year, about this topic!

      HK: "You and others will be glad to hear there is
      an entire section given over to the secret word in
      Karmabusters."

      ME: So, it only took Klemp 25 years to put this
      information in a book! However, Why doesn't Klemp
      just answer the questions instead of referring the
      reader to another costly ($) book to purchase. Actually,
      questions of this nature should be FREE for chelas and
      listed on Eckankar.org for EK members under FAQ.

      HK: "This book tells all about it. One section tells how
      to change it, ways to get a new one, and more. Look
      into this very helpful aid."

      ME: Yea! Right! You fraud! If a chela asked an ESA
      the same questions Would they have to pay for the
      answers? These "secret word" questions pertain to
      EK chelas being able to practice their religion with
      ease and confidence, and to bring forth spiritual
      results! Why do they have to pay for this info? This
      Secret Word info (and more) should be a FREE BOOKLET
      available to all current members and paid for by their
      membership donations!

      HK: "A Second Initiate gets a Secret Word through the
      agency of an ECK Initiator."

      ME: Yes, and that Initiator has a list of "Secret Words"
      that they give out. Actually, Transcendental Meditation
      (TM) Initiators, also, have a book of Mantras (Secret
      Words) that they use when giving an initiation.

      HK: "Third Initiates and above get it themselves, either
      at the time of initiation or later. It may prove to be a
      word that is in "A Cosmic Sea of Words: The ECKANKAR
      Lexicon," OR IT MAY BE A COMMON, EVERYDAY ONE.
      Work with the word you receive."

      ME: If a chela questions the secret word's "spiritual
      charge" then they should use "HU." However, there's
      still a problem. Graham Forysth, in his IRO to Klemp,
      stated that he used HU to verify his Inner dream experience
      with a Silent One where the Silent One allowed him to
      hold the Rod of ECK Power briefly. Klemp then, angrily,
      demoted Graham to the rank of a 1st Initiate!

      HK: "Some initiates DOUBT the word because it is so
      commonplace; thus they will likely SUFFER a lack of
      INNER success UNTIL establishing FULL TRUST in it."

      ME: It seems that the word chosen is nothing and has
      no power, except, to impede the mind via doubt, thus,
      one has to self-brain wash to get the word to "work."
      However, aren't there "CHARGED" words like "HU."
      Why then should anyone use a common "secret word"
      when they can use a "charged" one? Actually, Why doesn't
      Klemp mention the "Charged Words?"

      HK: "In the meantime, they may become impatient
      and want a new word. They believe it is the wrong
      one. Here, I urge patience."

      ME: Of course it's easy for Klemp to talk about patience
      since he's never really had to exert much. In 1980 after
      receiving his 8th and hearing that he wouldn't get his
      12th initiation and becoming the LEM that year HK became
      very "impatient" and his wife (Marge) replied, Why can't
      you be happy with just being an ECK Master? [Soul Travelers
      of the Far Country, CH. 7]

      HK: "Then again, others have completed their lessons in
      a certain area of their initiation and are now ready for a
      new set of lessons. The Mahanta gives them a new word
      by some means or other."

      ME: Well that's vague enough for ECKists to use their
      imaginations on isn't it! If ECKists get their secret word
      from the EK Lexicon or from a common source... How
      is this as valid of a source, as from an Inner experience,
      with a Silent One like Graham's?

      BTW- Why can't the LEM give them secret words, or is
      he by mentioning the EK Lexicon? How do secret words
      differ if they are not given on the INNER?

      Why Not have a list of "Charged Words" for chelas to use
      and eliminate the guess work! Then, again, that's why most
      ECKists (eventually) just use HU!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2008
        Yeah, Klemp is selling the book Karmabusters and
        since this is quite obvious a sales pitch to bring in more
        revenue for the org, then one has to suspect how "timely"
        this question really is . . . or was Klemp just digging this
        up to help with his book sale agenda and to get more
        money from his chelas?? And it might be that only
        this one person questions are addressed because Klemp
        didn't want the sales pitch to get overlooked by another
        question topic! LOL!

        Why should chelas have to buy a book in order to find the
        answer? It would seem that Klemp's promotion of the book
        rather than to give the answer freely is still another red flag
        for chelas to wake up and see that eckankar is a fraudulent
        scam and nothing more! Klemp wants money!! Other people's
        money!