The Waking Dreams

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:14 AM
      Hi all,

      In the mid-eighties, I started having the "waking dreams"
      experiences Klemp was so extensively talking about. I found that these
      "waking dreams" weren't literal prophecies as most Eckists
      believe, but they taught me a great deal about the fluidity of the
      Universe.

      Although it's Karl C. Jung who came up with the concept of
      synchronicity in the previous century, the "waking dreams" teachings
      brought it to a new level of understanding. I always thought it was
      Klemp's contribution to Eckankar.

      It was until this morning. I woke up remembering a popular series of
      talks on "waking dreams" David Rivinus gave at Eck seminars in the
      early eighties. I didn't pay much attention to the concept of "waking
      dreams" at the time and I quickly forgot David Rivinus.

      I now realize that Klemp borrowed the concept from David Rivinus and
      made a central element of his teachings.

      Since Klemp is a fan of the interconnectedness of everything, let's
      take a look at his spiritual name in the light of his teachings. It
      tells a great deal about the destination where he brings the people he
      claims to awaken spiritually:
      http://www.binkerville.com/yard/zzzz_trans.gif

      Jivat