Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 1093

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 4:22 PM
      In a message dated 5/7/08 5:00:17 PM Central Daylight Time, brighttigress@... writes:

      COMPILED PLAGIARISM "SNIPPETS"

      1. "Etznab" on a.r.e., comparing MATTER AND MEMORY, by Henri Bergson, w/twitch's "Talons of Time"
      Etznab, do you possibly have one edited document with "side by side" comparisons? [....]"

         I have the book Matter & Memory and know there are quotes
      from it that are very similar and/or (parts of them) identical with
      sections in The Talons of Time, Secret Diary section.

         What I posted about comparisons on A.R.E., it was mostly
      done in haste. And I was not simply targeting similarities, but
      were approaching the two books from other angles too.

         I don't have a side by side comparison file or document. The
      Matter & Memory book is fairly long and hard to read. At one
      time I made notations in the margins when sections appeared
      familiar to sections from The Talons of Time. These are what I
      used (or wanted to use) for comparisons, but I might not have
      illustrated them all. If there is time I'll do this some day.

         BTW, Paul Twitchell mentioned Henri Bergson in some of
      his books. Apparently in the positive, as well as the negative.
      Letters to Gail, I think, is one of the books.

      Etznab