Re: PT's Dictated Info vs. HK's Astral Info

    Message 1 of 31 , May 7 12:41 PM
      Hi Jivat and All,
      My focus was upon all things EK within Eckankar.
      This, mainly, was following the letter of the law (i.e.
      the spoken and unspoken rules and procedures, my
      RESA, and the Guidelines and other instructions from
      the ESC and via Klemp's direct comments/advice in
      official EK publications and/or in the EK Shariyats.

      I was Not one to pick and choose. These ECKists,
      especially H.I.s, would not last long under certain
      "hands-on" RESAs that required all EK Leaders to
      be on the "same page" within the EK Hierarchy,
      Guidelines, etc. Thus, Sh_t rolls downhill, or As
      Above So Below!

      However, I was always a skeptic, of sorts, and this is
      where the contradictions and Klemp's simple-minded
      and Christian approach began to annoy & frustrate me.
      I had more spiritual and/or psychic experiences than
      most H.I.s "before" I joined Eckankar!

      I shrugged off David Lane's comments when I first learned
      of them back in 1990. Afterall, he was an outsider so how
      could he "know" of the Inner Master and Mahanta!

      However, when I read "Confessions of a God Seeker" by
      7th Initiate and RESA Ford Johnson, whom I had met
      in person, this was worth another (closer) look.

      It did take me quite a long time to get through Ford's
      book because I was confirming his information with
      "The Path of the Masters" by Julian P. Johnson. And,
      I also did a lot of contemplating and Soul searching
      in order to understand and to finally see and know
      the Truth! It all, now, made sense. The contradictions
      became understandable. Eckankar was the accumulation
      of lies, distortions, plagiarisms and fiction from a
      spiritual wannabe and Con man... Twitchell & now Klemp!

      BTW-Here's another look at JOAN prior to and at the
      time she joined Eckankar!

      http://www.clemson.edu/caah/cedp/FAcademicus/061-067_religious_life.pdf

      [Look at- "66 FELIX ACADEMICUS"]

      Prometheus

      jivatmananda wrote:

      Hi Prometheus,

      You mentioned that "most ECKists pick and choose what they want to
      believe regardless of what Klemp forces upon them." It was precisely
      my attitude. I saw Eckankar as an inspiring starting point with all
      kinds of trails leading to the study of various philosophies, systems
      and techniques.

      My fascinating discoveries outside Eckankar kept me so busy that I
      almost totally overlooked the frauds, contradictions, etc. In other
      words, I'm not frustrated like people who followed the teachings to
      the letter and found the truth. I still decided to play a minor role
      in dispelling the Eckankar myths, mostly using sarcasm and humor.

      Jivat

      prometheus wrote:

      Hi Sharon and All,
      Twitchell claimed he had info "dictated" to
      him by EK Masters and Klemp claims it was
      "researched" in the "Astral Library!" Which
      story do ECKists want to believe?

      PT's version sounds like his "dictated" info was
      more advanced and from "higher" sources than
      Klemp's "Astral" version!

      The truth is that most ECKists pick and choose
      what they want to believe regardless of what
      Klemp forces upon them. Only those long-time
      H.I.s in "settler positions" who have "hands-on"
      RESAs have to follow the party line and parrot
      back the correct EK-Speak!

      Thanks for the post!

      Message 31 of 31 , May 17 11:43 AM

           Wanted to add more links to this thread.

        http://www.formalontology.it/aletheia.htm

        http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Aletheia.html

        Etznab