Re: PT's Dictated Info vs. HK's Astral Info

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 31 , May 7, 2008
      Hi Prometheus,

      You mentioned that "most ECKists pick and choose what they want to
      believe regardless of what Klemp forces upon them." It was precisely
      my attitude. I saw Eckankar as an inspiring starting point with all
      kinds of trails leading to the study of various philosophies, systems
      and techniques.

      My fascinating discoveries outside Eckankar kept me so busy that I
      almost totally overlooked the frauds, contradictions, etc. In other
      words, I'm not frustrated like people who followed the teachings to
      the letter and found the truth. I still decided to play a minor role
      in dispelling the Eckankar myths, mostly using sarcasm and humor.

      Jivat

      Message 31 of 31 , May 17, 2008

           Wanted to add more links to this thread.

        http://www.formalontology.it/aletheia.htm

        http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Aletheia.html

        Etznab