Re: Yes... BUT...

    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2008
      Hi Liz and All,
      At one time ECKists were told to keep our
      "Spiritual Experiences" Private!

      Look at how many times, especially in
      Roundtables, where sharing was like
      throwing one's pearls before swine!

      Then, Klemp changed all of that because
      he needed "stories!"

      Yet, even after more than 25 years under
      Klemp rule Many H.I. ECKists still don't have
      Lucid Dream experiences, Nor do they have
      any VALID/HIGHER "spiritual" experiences.
      But, they act as though they are as happy
      as clams! Good for them! Not!

      Prometheus

      p.s. I wanted to mention this concerning the
      Helen Frye Post. Remember, too, when this
      negativity was taking place between Darwin
      and Helen, in 1979, that DG was the LEM/Mahanta.
      And, DG soon gave Klemp the 8th Initiation
      (1980) and a year later (1981) the 9th and
      Six months later DG gave HK the 12th (LEM)!