Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Alice Bailey

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 7:23 PM
      Liz,

         Much thanks Liz. I hadn't seen that before.

         That 3rd initiation mentioned by Adler reminded me
      about one of the Masonic initiations. Not all types of
      Masonry have just three initiations, IMO, but in some
      there are many more. However, the tradition of three
      is fairly common and basic. This third level of initiation
      probably shares "some" similarities with the Eckankar
      5th initiation, IMO. In some Masonic traditions, the 3rd
      is the highest initiation, I believe. At least, it's a major
      one.

      Etznab