Re: The Eckankar Hoax - LINKS

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      Hello Prometheus,

      It may indeed be a moot point to many ECKists that Twitchell
      plagiarized. They may admit that Twitchell plagiarized while writing
      books published under his name. Yet he did also plagiarize when
      writing the Shariyat (see my recent posts). This book is supposed to
      have been dictated straight from the astral plane. Would it be a
      moot point that key information related to the initiations was
      actually plagiarized?

      Jivat