The Eckankar Hoax - LINKS

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      Hello Jivat and All,

      There are many Links on this site (ESA) that
      show Twitchell's connection to The Path of
      the Masters. Here are a few that can be explored:

      *The Flute of God: A Case Study of Re-editing;

      A AAA Plus- The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad (quotes
      from) The Path of the Masters;

      David Lane on Eckankar #1;
      David Lane on Eckankar #2;
      David Lane on Eckankar #3.

      It's all worth looking at and/or re-visiting!
      Jivat, thanks for bringing the subject up again for
      discussion! : )

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
        Hello Everyone,
        Thanks for posting and mentioning these Links.
        Here's another:

        http://members.tripod.com/~dlane5/eckdirectory.html

        BTW- When I asked Jivat for the source of a "typo"
        involving Twitchell's plagiarism I was thinking of
        where PT had mentioned that in his last past life (as
        Peddar Zaskq) he had been born in the "Caucasian"
        Mountains. However, as one can clearly see, spelling
        typos are not needed when PT copied paragraphs
        of Other People's material and not only used the same
        thoughts and words, but also the same (incorrect at
        times) punctuation!

        But, as I previously stated, many ECKists know that
        Twitchell plagiarized and don't see this as a major
        problem. It's a moot point to many of these ECKists.
        But, what's the point in having a "Living" Master (LEM)?
        To keep impure teachings "pure!"

        Prometheus

        mishmisha wrote:

        > Hello Jivat and All,
        >
        > There are many Links on this site (ESA) that
        > show Twitchell's connection to The Path of
        > the Masters. Here are a few that can be explored:
        >
        > *The Flute of God: A Case Study of Re-editing;
        >
        > A AAA Plus- The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad (quotes
        > from) The Path of the Masters;
        >
        > David Lane on Eckankar #1;
        > David Lane on Eckankar #2;
        > David Lane on Eckankar #3.
        >
        > It's all worth looking at and/or re-visiting!
        > Jivat, thanks for bringing the subject up again for
        > discussion! : )
        >
        > Mish

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          Here is an interesting link about copyright law

        • jivatmananda
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2008
            Hello Prometheus,

            It may indeed be a moot point to many ECKists that Twitchell
            plagiarized. They may admit that Twitchell plagiarized while writing
            books published under his name. Yet he did also plagiarize when
            writing the Shariyat (see my recent posts). This book is supposed to
            have been dictated straight from the astral plane. Would it be a
            moot point that key information related to the initiations was
            actually plagiarized?

            Jivat