Re: ECK Masters Get Face Lifts!

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2008
      In my opinion, Harry looks like someone with a lot of tensions. It's
      quite strange as Paul Twitchell thaught that the Eck (or life energy)
      gradually dissolves tensions. Paul's explanations were pretty much in
      line with other teachings such as Reiki and Yoga.

      Is Harry the exception that confirms the rule? Maybe not, as it seems
      he changed the rule itself. I learned on this message board that Harry
      considers tension as beneficial and he said that tension molds us.
      When did tension became so beneficial? Did it happen when Harry
      changed the sounds of the spiritual planes in 1985?

      Jivat

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"