Re: ECK Masters Get Face Lifts!

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 1:51 PM
      Hi Prometheus and All,

      Since you made a post about the Eck Masters look, I can't help but
      propose a short exercise. Find some recent videos from Harry on
      Youtube or Google videos. Turn the sound off and look carefully. What
      does Harry radiate? On some recent videos, he even looks spooky. The
      non verbal attitude is great way to know someone...

      Jivat

> [...]
      > seem to have more "glow" than Klemp does! All seem
      > to look more vibrant than Klemp... the boss/man.
      >
      > Klemp's "new color portrait" isn't really new! It's the
      > same older "official photo" that is on the Wisdom Notes,
      > but touched-up (slightly). Therefore, the older photo
      > shows HK looking younger than he actually looks today!
      > Tricky (and vain) isn't he!
      >
      > Also, If one compares the two, the "official photo" and
      > the "new portrait," one will see that the "new portrait"
      > is touched-up and lightened to show a glow (Aura)
      > around him (is this a "visual aid" for ECKists?). HK's dark
      > blue suit in the "official photo" is now a "lighter" blue in
      > the "new portrait" due to an air brushing effect.
      >
      > Just look for the same suit and tie! Whether HK's smiling
      > or not... all of these "official photos" were taken at the
      > same photo shoot and several years ago.
      >
      > So, what does it all mean? It means that Eckankar is
      > using the illusion of appearance (youth & beauty), as
      > well as, Vanity in order to attract people to these fictional
      > ECK Masters. The ECK Masters are supposed to be timeless,
      > but isn't everyone, as Soul, timeless too!
      >
      > This is just a promotional (KAL) technique to increase
      > revenue. It also creates an deceptive illusion. The ECK
      > Masters NOW look younger and more attractive for younger
      > ECKists and for the public. Older ECKists are given newer
      > hopes, promises, and visual impressions (illusion) of a
      > youthful and timeless existence AFTER this one has ended!
      >
      > The touch-up of these portraits is a KAL trick! However,
      > If the affects of aging can be reversed naturally by these
      > ECK Masters then Why hasn't Klemp done it for himself?!
      > Can't HK (the greatest Mahanta) overcome time and gravity
      > and the "lower" planes as Rebazar has? I guess Not! :-)
      >
      > This is just more proof that these ECK Masters don't
      > exist... they're imaginary! And, it also shows Klemp's
      > dishonesty in playing these visual tricks upon chelas!
      > Klemp is a scammer and a trickster, a Black Magician,
      > and an agent for the KAL. His light is out... this is
      > why he needs an artist to give his own image a fake glow!
      >
      > So ECKists should keep buying EK Materials and spending
      > their hard-earned money to go to and stay at EK Seminars.
      > Just hang in there for that next initiation (One is promised
      > at death too!) and spend more money... after all, you can't
      > take it with you! And, thus, there's no need to leave anything
      > to family members when you can donate it all to Eckankar...
      > again!
      >
      > Doesn't ECKANKAR look and sound more and more like
      > all of the other religions and scams out there in the land
      > of Maya (illusion)... it should because it is! The approach
      > is just slightly different and that's why there are so many
      > different religions and scams happening! Soul is Its own
      > Master... Soul just need the experiences... and freedom to
      > Be... without the limiting religious dogmas and man-made
      > hierarchies! See, Know, and Be your own Master Soul.. Now!

    • jivatmananda
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2 3:34 PM
        In my opinion, Harry looks like someone with a lot of tensions. It's
        quite strange as Paul Twitchell thaught that the Eck (or life energy)
        gradually dissolves tensions. Paul's explanations were pretty much in
        line with other teachings such as Reiki and Yoga.

        Is Harry the exception that confirms the rule? Maybe not, as it seems
        he changed the rule itself. I learned on this message board that Harry
        considers tension as beneficial and he said that tension molds us.
        When did tension became so beneficial? Did it happen when Harry
        changed the sounds of the spiritual planes in 1985?

        Jivat

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"