Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2008
      Hello Jivat and All,
      Here's another tire/car story with the Holy Spirit
      intervening again!

      I recently had my yaw stabilization sensor replaced
      in my one vehicle and had the other vehicle worked
      on next. These car guys are good and less expensive
      than the dealership.

      I had a slow leak in a tire on vehicle #2, but these
      mechanics weren't really "tire" people and couldn't
      find the problem. So, they suggested I go to another
      place down the road where the tire "experts" were.

      Strange, but the tire store ended up being just one
      building over from a business that I had visited the
      day before. And, I needed to return to that store, that
      day, in order to pick up an item being delivered and
      held for me. I told the owner about my car being at
      the tire store, a couple of doors down from him, and
      he confirmed that they were "experts."

      At the tire store: Before they took the tire off they
      showed me the leak from a nail with the head broken
      off. After the tire was dismounted they showed me
      "worming" (more damage) on the inside of the tire
      and deep cracks on the inside wall of the tire. It would
      have to be replaced. Therefore, with 22,000 miles I
      really needed to replace all four tires!

      I had resolved myself to the cost because I had priced
      the same brand tire on my car... expensive! However,
      I was still feeling good about the situation because at
      least I wasn't driving upon a dangerous tire that could
      have blown at any time!

      The owner of the store told me that the tire sizes and
      brand I needed/wanted weren't at his location and they
      would have to have them delivered from a warehouse.
      The store owner, then, suggested another brand.
      I had never heard of this brand before but he and other
      employees at this tire shop swore by them, and had them
      on their own vehicles. These tires, also, cost Half the Price
      as the other brand on the car! It turned out that this was
      a good choice/recommendation.

      So, I got a dangerous tire taken care of and 4 new tires
      at half the price than I had planned on paying!

      In the past year this was the Third time that the Holy
      Spirit intervened regarding vehicle safety. Maybe one
      could say this third incident wasn't as dramatic or as
      dangerous of a situation as the first two, still, it's a
      significant event/experience [IMO]. And, my opinion
      is the one that counts... for me! I'm not trying to establish
      a following or another religion like Klemp is!

      Anyway, this also shows ECKists that one doesn't need
      any stinkin' Mahanta. The Holy Spirit (ECK) works with
      all Souls directly! Many of us former ECKists have learned
      that we are more the "Master" than Klemp could ever hope
      or imagine to be! It is what it is, and Klemp is nothing that
      he claims to be!

      Prometheus