Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

  • jivatmananda
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      I have something even more inspiring than my previous story. Last
      Monday, I noticed a burning smell coming from my computer as I wrote
      my first post for ESA. I hit the "Send" button and decided to re-read
      my post. Then my computer abruptly shut down and I suspected that its
      power supply was dead.

      What would you imagine if I just ended my story here? Be honest with
      yourself... I guess you would imagine little Jivat peeing in his pants
      and crawling while begging the Mahanta for forgiveness.

      Yet I decided to see the positive sides of the incident:

      1) First Blessing: I was able to have a technician work on my computer
      right away. It was a cold rainy and windy day that discouraged most
      people from coming and there was no waiting list. It would usually
      take 24 hours or more to get a computer repaired, but I got it done in
      less than one hour.

      The technician told me that my power supply was not powerful enough
      and he was surprised it lasted that long. Considering the assignment I
      was starting on April 30, I was really lucky it happened last Monday,
      rather than later this week or this month.

      2) Second Blessing: The technician suggested me to buy a discounted
      power supply whose box had been opened. I accepted since he offered me
      a 3-month written guarantee. I saved $20.

      Besides that, the replacement of my computer power supply with a
      more powerful model must be quite an interesting "waking dream" from
      Harry's perspective.

      The Holy Spirit seems to love my recent involvement with this message
      board!

      Jivat

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
      <jivatmananda@...> wrote:

      > Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
      > but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
      > the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
      > productivity at work was getting too low.
      >
      > After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
      > instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
      > come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
      > was there.
      >
      > I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
      > a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.
      >
      > Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
      > getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)
      >
      > Jivat

    • jivatmananda
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        I forgot to write that since a couple of days, the fan of the previous
        power supply made an annoying creaking sound that often got on my
        nerves. Since I got a new power supply, it's once a gain a soft sound
        that allows a better focus upon my work. Doesn't it add value to the
        meaning of my "waking dream"?

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2008
          Hello Jivat and All,
          Here's another tire/car story with the Holy Spirit
          intervening again!

          I recently had my yaw stabilization sensor replaced
          in my one vehicle and had the other vehicle worked
          on next. These car guys are good and less expensive
          than the dealership.

          I had a slow leak in a tire on vehicle #2, but these
          mechanics weren't really "tire" people and couldn't
          find the problem. So, they suggested I go to another
          place down the road where the tire "experts" were.

          Strange, but the tire store ended up being just one
          building over from a business that I had visited the
          day before. And, I needed to return to that store, that
          day, in order to pick up an item being delivered and
          held for me. I told the owner about my car being at
          the tire store, a couple of doors down from him, and
          he confirmed that they were "experts."

          At the tire store: Before they took the tire off they
          showed me the leak from a nail with the head broken
          off. After the tire was dismounted they showed me
          "worming" (more damage) on the inside of the tire
          and deep cracks on the inside wall of the tire. It would
          have to be replaced. Therefore, with 22,000 miles I
          really needed to replace all four tires!

          I had resolved myself to the cost because I had priced
          the same brand tire on my car... expensive! However,
          I was still feeling good about the situation because at
          least I wasn't driving upon a dangerous tire that could
          have blown at any time!

          The owner of the store told me that the tire sizes and
          brand I needed/wanted weren't at his location and they
          would have to have them delivered from a warehouse.
          The store owner, then, suggested another brand.
          I had never heard of this brand before but he and other
          employees at this tire shop swore by them, and had them
          on their own vehicles. These tires, also, cost Half the Price
          as the other brand on the car! It turned out that this was
          a good choice/recommendation.

          So, I got a dangerous tire taken care of and 4 new tires
          at half the price than I had planned on paying!

          In the past year this was the Third time that the Holy
          Spirit intervened regarding vehicle safety. Maybe one
          could say this third incident wasn't as dramatic or as
          dangerous of a situation as the first two, still, it's a
          significant event/experience [IMO]. And, my opinion
          is the one that counts... for me! I'm not trying to establish
          a following or another religion like Klemp is!

          Anyway, this also shows ECKists that one doesn't need
          any stinkin' Mahanta. The Holy Spirit (ECK) works with
          all Souls directly! Many of us former ECKists have learned
          that we are more the "Master" than Klemp could ever hope
          or imagine to be! It is what it is, and Klemp is nothing that
          he claims to be!

          Prometheus