Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Harry's Takeover In 6 Easy To Understand...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008

         It looked a little confusing to find that Darwin Gross also
      "became" president in 1981. Was that a renewal do you think?
      He was president since 1974 and then had to renew in 1981?

         I didn't look at the link yet, but are going what I compiled at
      one time. Example:

      Employment Agreement

           Agreement made this 1st day of October 1981 between
      ECKANKAR, a non-profit corporation. . . (hereinafter referred to
      as "the employer") and DARWIN GROSS (hereinafter referred to
      as "the employee").

          1. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT. The employer hereby employs
      the employee and the employee hereby accepts employment with
      the employer for a period beginning July 1, 1981 and terminating on
      the resignation of employee. . .

          2. DUTIES OF EMPLOYEE. The employee shall serve as
      President of the employer. He shall do and perform all services,
      acts or things necessary or advisable to manage and conduct the
      business of the employer, subject always to the policies set by
      the Board of Directors and act as chief  executive officer.

        [....]

      [Based on: http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/chapters/tmsm9.html]

      Etznab

      **************
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008

           The March 2008 Mystic World - I am assuming - was
        written before Darwin Gross died. For anybody who has
        a copy, look at the very first article, very first paragraph.

           I'm not saying Darwin Gross was mentioned in either
        of Harold's articles (front or back), however, I remember
        that the topic of death was.

        Etznab

        **************
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
          Hi Etznab and All,
          I went to the FIRST LINK posted on this site
          (ESA) and saw info where Klemp signed a
          retroactive employment agreement on Oct. 1,
          1982 that covered his employment, as LEM
          ONLY, beginning Oct. 22, 1981. And, It was
          a 10 year contract!

          Nowhere was HK referred to as "President"
          of Eckankar... only as LEM. It would seem that
          Darwin was trying to be fair and was splitting
          the duties between them, the two EK Masters.
          DG would remain the President and Mahanta
          while HK would be the LEM.

          However, it seems that Klemp wanted all
          positions and all the power rather than being
          willing to share.

          Since Darwin did hold all Three positions
          prior to appointing Klemp as LEM this fact,
          thus, became the key to Klemp's legal argument
          he used to remove Darwin!

          HK argued that the LEM was, also, the President
          of Eckankar. I still find it strange that Darwin
          never brought up his Mahanta (Inner Master)
          position during the Hearing. Maybe he didn't
          want this religious point of dogma to be subject
          to the ridicule of the courts or to be made public.
          Klemp, on the other hand, had no problem with
          making a legal case out of his negative and
          unreasonable reactions. It was easier for HK
          to knife Darwin in the back than to sit down
          and talk it through face to face in order to reach
          an agreeable resolution for all.

          Darwin wanted a sit-down meeting with Klemp
          to discuss and resolve HK's accusations in the
          nasty and disrespectful letter Klemp sent to Darwin.
          This same LINK has that letter, too, from Klemp
          including the remarks Darwin wrote on that same
          letter, and in the margins, as a rebuttal to HK's
          remarks. Darwin wanted to work things out so that
          ECKists could have two Masters of the same path!
          Instead Klemp quotes the Shariyat, out of context,
          to make his case and to justify his anger. But,
          where was the love? Doesn't the Shariyat, also,
          talk of Love and Compassion? Sure, but Klemp
          only uses what suits his KAL like personality
          and motives.

          Prometheus