Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Peddar Zaskq vs. Paul Twitchell

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28 11:49 AM
      In a message dated 4/28/08 12:39:36 AM Central Daylight Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      Do you have a copy of "Difficulties of Becoming
      the Living ECK Master" because Twit makes it
      all as clear as mud!?

      There are excerts from 1971 Mystic World articles
      beginning on page 250 from April-May-June
      and pages 251-253 from July-August-September
      that discuses Peddar Zaskq.

         Yeah, I got that.

         The 17th century would have been the 1600s. The
      life of Peddar Zaskq in The Drums of ECK was in the
      19th century.

         Like I said before, I think it's a good question about
      the history of "Peddar Zaskq". The written history is
      suspect, IMO, and warrants further research to sort
      out the true from the false. At least, that is the way it
      looks to me right now.

      Etznab

      **************
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28 11:54 AM
        In a message dated 4/28/08 7:35:21 AM Central Daylight Time, ewickings@... writes:

        ...  Just thought I would point out, this wedding in TDOE is what was first used during eck weddings back in the day before eck weddings were recognized and legal  (one I witnessed in 1977 at a broken bow camp / seminar)

           Thanks for sharing that history I was (until now) not aware of.

        Etznab

        **************
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 28 3:37 PM
          Hi All,
          It is interesting that PT claims Rebazar Tarzs
          (RT) Was or Is Still a Tibetan Lama who is also
          500 years old! Yet, the Dali Lama has never
          mentioned Rebazar Tarzs' name! Why? Because
          it's more fiction by Twitchell!

          "But it is a FACT that his (PT's) Master Rebazar Tarzs,
          an ancient Tibetan lama, who appears in his early
          forties, was a young man when Columbus discovered
          America." [Difficulties of Becoming the Living ECK Master,
          pg. 250]

          It's, also, interesting to note that Rebazar "was a young
          man when Columbus discovered America." So, was RT
          an ECK Master as a young man?

          Did RT help Columbus on his (EK) mission to discover
          "protein" with Fubbi's influence, although, RT was just a
          "young man" at the time?

          And yes, it does look like Twit was slyly associating
          himself (Peddar) to be a past life EK Master, and from
          another incarnation. PT did this to further establish his
          lineage as a present day EK Master in his, then, current
          incarnation. This is similar to Buddhist beliefs! After all,
          PT's Master (Tibetan lama Rebazar) is Paul's fictitious link
          to verify these "facts."

          Prometheus