Why Doesn't Klemp Want All of Twitchell's Books Available to Eckists?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:00 PM
      Hi All,

      I went into Amazon.com to see what books were listed for Paul
      Twitchell. I was just a little surprised to see so many books listed
      that aren't carried by Eckankar! Why? Even Scientology carries the
      novels of L.Ron! And, why is "The Tiger's Fang" now considered a
      novel by Klemp? It seems Klemp is continuing in his omission mode in
      order to re-shape and re-write the original Eck teachings in order to
      only keep that which suits his own neocon agenda! Any thoughts on
      this?