April 2008 Letter of Light [2]-More Nonsense!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
      Here's a question for master Harry from
      another EK Youth:

      Q: "Part of being a good leader is allowing
      other people the space to serve as they can,
      BUT sometimes when people shirk their
      responsibilities I tend to get upset very easily."

      ME: If the EK org. gave people enough space
      perhaps they could, also, have a choice on
      Whether or Not they wanted to "serve." Besides,
      maybe they "Changed" their minds about wanting
      to be one of Klemp's "Z"ombies, but don't know
      how to tell the person in charge, or know how to
      resign without creating hard feeling due to peer
      pressure and intimidation from people like this
      EK Youth Leader.

      Q: "Then I remind myself that I must Not judge
      other people by my standards, BUT I also feel
      that self-discipline is an important part of our
      spiritual education."

      ME: No! It's part of your "spiritual education!"
      Don't be concerned about wanting to "Change"
      other people because they will "change" via
      your positive (or negative) influence, or on their
      own, or not at all... or maybe just in small ways!
      This ECKist is the one who needs self-discipline
      from judging others and from being an anal
      retentive perfectionist.

      Q: "People should do what they have agreed to do."

      ME: Not always! If I agreed to support your political
      candidate and then, later, found out some things he
      had said in the past, or something about his senate
      voting record that I didn't like then I should be able
      to "change" my mind. The same goes for most things.
      People should always have the freedom to "change"
      their minds. Maybury is an idiot and so is Klemp!

      Q: "Then I seesaw between feeling upset over this
      and feeling guilty. Could you please teach me the
      best way to handle this situation."

      ME: For one thing be more concerned about your
      own spiritual growth and values than in others.
      And, HK can't help you with "feeling guilty." Look
      at how he's handled Darwin's death! Besides, In
      the Eckankar hierarchy and RESA orgs there will be
      many times where you will see incompetent people
      being promoted in both higher initiations and in
      position (HK for one). Just realize that the initiations
      are bogus and this is why this happens... it's no mystery
      and they are Not more advanced on the inner or whatever.
      You are seeing and hearing and observing who they
      are (basically) and who they are pretending "as if"
      to be. Soul is a private state observed within.

      Now for Klemp's wisdom:

      HK: "Dear Nicole, Being a good leader in a given
      situation starts with us. Our own self-discipline
      is on the line. When working with a group of people,

      [1] first define the task.
      [2] Second, either assign the task to the most qualified
      person or ask for a volunteer.
      [3] Third, set a deadline.
      [4] Fourth, on your calendar, set a date by which to
      check up on each person and
      [5] ask how that person's task is coming along.

      These four [5] steps will do a lot to avoid unpleasant
      surprises. IF someone has fallen behind, [6] offer your
      help or that of another. In this way, you remind people
      of the responsibility they have undertaken. Should
      someone fail to finish his task by deadline, [7] ask
      what happened. [8] Then listen. [9] Are the reasons
      sound? That does beg the question, though: [10]
      WHY didn't you give me an update so you and I could
      have worked something out? [11] Keep a private log
      that lists [12] the date, [13] the task, [14] the person
      in charge, [15] whether it was finished on time, and
      last, [16] a comments column. [17] Do Not give a task
      to someone who repeatedly misses the deadline.

      You will thus be developing good leaders to help you
      tell others about the beautiful teachings of ECK."
      [end of HK's response]

      ME: Yes! I enjoyed the way Klemp told "others about
      the beautiful teachings of ECK!" Make no mistake,
      these 17 points (four by HK's count) are part of the
      teachings of ECK! However, should HK be encouraging
      his EK leaders to confront and grill chelas as to Why
      something was Not done? It is what it is... or isn't!
      What if the reasons aren't "sound" in their opinion?
      What are EK leaders going to do, or say, or write into
      their log... something negative perhaps? Discretion and
      discrimination aren't Harry's strong points!

      BTW- Someone should tell Klemp that the term
      "deadline" is Not used by EK Leaders... it's "goal-line."

      Is HK training this EK Youth to become one of his
      RESA Police? It sure sounds like it! Where's the love
      and understanding? Sure, some people want to take
      on all kinds of responsibilities and titles because it
      gets one noticed and that gets one promoted. Its
      the Initiation (ego/fear) game. Also, a chela can always
      play the blame game and shift their shortcomings
      to someone else or to other factors as to why something
      didn't get done. Reality happens! HK talks about
      keeping records on people... this sounds more and
      more like Scientology! It's getting closer to this, and
      whackier, as Klemp's melon ripens to being like L. Ron's!
      But No! Scientology is just too insanely organized to
      compare it to the unorganized chaos and disharmony
      of EK! Most of Eckankar's chelas haven't completely gone
      over the deep edge... just yet! There's still hope that
      some will soon WAKE UP!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
        Questions for the Master... #3

        Wendy (age 25):
        "A while ago, I was doing a spiritual exercise
        that was an extension of the 'AS IF' principle.
        At the time, I was Unhappy with Work and
        Relationship Issues, and so I began to write
        in my journal each day about THE LIFE I WANTED
        TO CREATE FOR MYSELF.

        It changed me completely and helped me focus
        on particular goals. Within weeks, the experience
        I had written about in my journal began to manifest.

        HOW do I know, when practicing an exercise of
        this nature, that I am Working in Alignment With
        Spiritual Law and Not Infringing on the Spiritual
        Freedom of Others?"

        ********Now for Klemp's Wisdom********

        HK: "Dear Wendy, In your first paragraph, the Key
        Words are 'the life I wanted to create for myself.'
        (1) So was it an upright, honest goal?

        Then, in your Third paragraph, the Key Words are
        'working in alignment with spiritual law and not
        infringing on the spiritual freedom of others.'
        One could too casually say, (2) Well, are you?
        BUT that is exactly your question."

        ME: I can't resist making a comment about
        HK's response. Klemp repeats what she has
        already stated, for all to read, and doesn't add
        anything relevant. What's the point, except to
        act "as if' he's above the fray. As a millionaire
        hermit I guess he is... until he goes to the mall.

        HK: "So give room for the ECK, the Mahanta,
        to determine whether your goal is in keeping
        with the divine laws."

        ME: So, does each ECKist (like Wendy) need a
        written reply from the Mahanta in order to "know"
        whether their goals are in keeping with the divine
        laws? It seems they do or else they are making
        erroneous "as if" assumptions! Where/When does
        Self-Mastery and Spiritual Freedom come into play?
        Probably never! It's a never ending Co-dependent
        relationship!

        HK: "Phrase your Wishes [to the Genie?] on this
        order:

        (1) 'IF I am ready, let me pass from present situations
        into ones more in keeping with a higher state of
        consciousness.'

        ME: Why does this need to be asked in the first place?
        When one is ready and has learned the lessons and
        worked off the karma then the Mahanta should "know"
        without the chela asking. After all, one can only ask
        for the 2nd Initiation... after that the Mahanta should
        "know" all about all of his chelas... so the story (not the
        reality) goes.

        HK: (2) "Then hold your Wishes lightly in MIND. And
        let whatever will be, be."

        ME: Isn't the KAL in charge of the 4th Mental Plane?
        How does the Mahanta help his chelas when he states
        "let whatever will be, be?" The secular world does the
        same! The Unity School of Christianity teaches Let Go
        and Let God!

        HK: "Do Not overlook an important fact. Your ability
        to even envision a brighter future is Not by chance.
        This vision alone is saying something that is obvious.
        It says that you are no longer satisfied with things as
        they have become. (3) WHO or WHAT has changed?"

        ME: It's obvious that Klemp isn't saying anything, except,
        what she has already stated! She said, "I was unhappy
        with work and relationship issues." But she then stated
        that she "began to manifest" changes that she created
        via the "as if principle."

        Her concern, basically, was whether or not she was
        in "alignment with spiritual law" or was performing
        Black Magic and harming or "infringing on the spiritual
        freedom of others."

        The Key to Wendy's concern: WHO or WHAT HAS
        CHANGED (from her wishes) OTHER THAN HERSELF...?

        HK: "This answer is purposely vague. (4) You must examine
        these and other such issues honestly in your own heart.
        (5) Ask the Inner Master's guidance too."

        ME: Klemp, you fool! That's what she was doing!
        How can any ECKist trust their Inner Master experiences
        after Graham used charged words (HU, etc.) and was
        given the Rod of ECK Power to hold, briefly, by a
        Silent Master... and upon reporting this in an IRO he
        was demoted to a 1st Initiate!

        It is interesting that HK states, "give room to
        the ECK, the Mahanta" which suggests that the
        LEM is Not the ECK, or even one with the ECK!
        Isn't this LEM a 14th Initiate and shouldn't he
        be able to give chelas answers just as the Mahanta,
        or Inner Master can? Maybe Klemp doesn't want
        to give written answers any longer since he only
        shows (unknowingly) how stupid he is.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
          The 1st Q&A in the June 2009, The
          Mystic World comes from the April
          2008, The Letter of Light. Klemp is
          just too lazy and disrespectful of
          his followers to dream up a current
          message!

          Why, then, do EKists need a "living"
          Master when HK just recycles old opinions/
          articles!

          This is a repost of The Letter of Light,
          Questions for the Master, April 2008.

          Here's the same Question and Answer,
          for ECKists today (more than one year
          later), that appears in The Mystic World
          of ECKankar, Ask the Master, June 2009-

          April 2008 LoL/June 2009 TMW:

          Q: "Part of being a good leader is allowing
          other people the space to serve as they can,
          BUT sometimes when people shirk their
          responsibilities I tend to get upset very easily."

          ME: If the EK org. gave people enough space
          perhaps they could, also, have a choice on
          Whether or Not they wanted to "serve." Besides,
          maybe they "Changed" their minds about wanting
          to be one of Klemp's "Z"ombies, but don't know
          how to tell the person in charge, or know how to
          resign without creating hard feeling due to peer
          pressure and intimidation from people like this
          EK Youth Leader.

          Q (continued): "Then I remind myself that I must
          Not judge other people by my standards, BUT
          I also feel that self-discipline is an important part
          of our spiritual education."

          ME: No! It's part of your "spiritual education!"
          Don't be concerned about wanting to "Change"
          other people because they will "change" via
          your positive (or negative) influence, or on their
          own, or not at all... or maybe just in small ways!
          This ECKist is the one who needs self-discipline
          from judging others and from being an anal
          retentive perfectionist.

          Q (continued): "People should do what they
          have agreed to do."

          ME: Not always! If I agreed to support your political
          candidate and then, later, found out some things he
          had said in the past, or something about his senate
          voting record that I didn't like then I should be able
          to "change" my mind. The same goes for most things.
          People should always have the freedom to "change"
          their minds. Maybury is an idiot and so is Klemp!

          Q (continued): "Then I seesaw between feeling
          upset over this and feeling guilty. Could you please
          teach me the best way to handle this situation."

          ME: For one thing be more concerned about your
          own spiritual growth and values than in others.
          And, HK can't help you with "feeling guilty." Look
          at how he's handled Darwin's death! Besides, In
          the Eckankar hierarchy and RESA orgs there will be
          many times where you will see incompetent people
          being promoted in both higher initiations and in
          position (HK for one). Just realize that the initiations
          are bogus and this is why this happens... it's no mystery
          and they are Not more advanced on the inner or whatever.
          You are seeing and hearing and observing who they
          are (basically) and who they are pretending "as if"
          to be. Soul is a private state observed within.

          Now for Klemp's spin (he can't count either!):

[...]

          these 17 steps (four by HK's count) are part of the