Stats Are Down-EK Needs Donations!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      Eckankar is sending out donation letters
      again, thus, stats ($) must be down!

      "A longtime member wrote:
      'Thank you so much for this wonderful path.
      From the first book I read in 1979, I knew
      this was my path. Knowing the Mahanta is
      always with us and Divine Spirit flows through
      us is the greatest one can ask for on this
      physical plane.'

      ME: For one thing Eckankar is Not a "path" its
      a religion! What was that "first book... read in
      1979" when Darwin was the LEM/Mahanta?
      Wasn't Darwin the Mahanta this ECKist was initiated
      under, knew, and was always with? BTW- Isn't it
      the LEM who needs the monetary donations on
      this physical plane and Not the Mahanta! Let's
      keep the dogma accurate and Not confuse the
      issue Mr. Klemp!

      "Your donations of love came in from all over
      the world, and in 2002 we completed the outdoor
      chapel for all to enjoy."

      ME: Yea! That was really intelligent... to build an
      "outdoor chapel" in Minnesota! How many warm
      and/or sunny days are there in Chanhassen, MN.?
      That's the same as throwing money away... it's
      irresponsible!

      "We introduced the 'My Awakened Heart' program
      at the 2007 ECK Worldwide Seminar for youth and
      families as well as other individuals. The 'Gift of
      Love,' another inspiring program, will be introduced
      this year."

      ME: Yes, I'm sure ECKists can't wait to hear another
      meaningless and redundant message from Klemp in
      an attempt to get his hands on more of their money.
      Yet, where's the accountability as to where all of this
      money is spent... like for homes in Eden Prairie, etc.?

      "PS If you want information on including Eckankar
      in your will or estate plans, check the designated
      box on the donation form and return it in the
      enclosed envelope. A Year of Blessing"

      This sounds somewhat like Scientology! However,
      even Eckankar's not that bad... yet!