Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2008
      On another road trip last year I had another
      experience where the Holy Spirit intervened.

      I had 20,000 miles on my tires but still plenty
      of tread for the trip. On the way back home
      my passenger wanted to stop at a restroom
      and I could always put more fuel in as well
      so I took the next exit.

      As I was coming outside from paying the bill, for
      my fuel, a person approached me (he was parked
      at the fuel pump in front of me). He stated that
      he had some bad news for me and pointed to my
      front tires. They were both worn down to the core
      on the inside of the tires!

      I thanked the man (from Ontario) and then began
      to call and locate the car dealership closest to us.
      There was one ten miles back so I drove very carefully
      and much slower.

      The dealership took care of me rather quickly (I had
      all four tires replaced). I also had them do a four
      wheel alignment. They discovered that the toe-in
      alignment was off and this is what caused the abnormal
      inside wear to my tires.

      WOW! Was I ever relieved! If I would have had a blow
      out of a front tire at around 80 mph it wouldn't have
      been nice!

      It was the Holy Spirit working with Soul that intervened!

      It wasn't the fake Mahanta... Klemp! HK had nothing to
      do with it with it! No ECKists Onboard!

      This is just more proof that ECKists don't need Eckankar
      or a LEM/Mahanta! Soul/Spirit is all one needs!

      Why would an advanced Soul need a religion let alone
      one where most Souls are only in the "middle" of the
      hierarchy (1-14) and can only reach "Spiritual-Realization"
      in this lifetime! Soul can have relationships with other
      Souls outside of any religion. It's not necessary to be
      a card carrying member of any religion. There's a big
      world (universe) out there beyond the limitations of dogma
      found in all religions like Eckankar.

      ECKists need to stop and think and quit giving credit
      to a middleman Mahanta for the good things that happen
      to them while these same chelas take the blame for the bad.
      This is typical of what religions do to people... including
      Eckankar!

      Really, think about it... was it the Holy Spirit and Soul,
      or was it an imaginary EK Master or the invisible magical
      Mahanta (Klemp) taking credit for the good experiences?
      However, when the experience was "bad" then it was either
      on you (the chela) due to karma, except, it was actually
      "good" because it was a "spiritual" test... Catch-22!

      This Catch-22 disclaimer is what HK uses to avoid responsibility
      when his "protection" for his chelas doesn't pass the test
      of reality!

      Prometheus

    • jivatmananda
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
        but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
        the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
        productivity at work was getting too low.

        After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
        instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
        come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
        was there.

        I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
        a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.

        Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
        getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)

        Jivat

> [...]
        > determined that my yaw stabilization sensor malfunctioned
        > and this had locked up the brake on a rear wheel. There
        > was nothing that they could do since they didn't have the
        > part and a replacement would cost about $800. Anyway,
        > I slowed down and made it the rest of the way home without
        > incident.
        >
        > Now, if I was still an Eckist I could always attribute my
        > good fortune and protection to the Mahanta! But, I'm not
        > an Eckist... and to top that off I've been spitting into the
        > Mahanta's (HK's) face!
        >
        > So, how can this be? Well... no one needs a middleman,
        > and a phony one at that!
        >
        > Just go directly to the Source... the Holy Spirit (Eck, etc.)!
        >
        > Besides, IT will come to you! Actually, IT has all along!
        > Klemp and the other religious leaders (i.e., demi-gods,
        > and mini-masters) just take the credit! It's a Catch-22!

      • jivatmananda
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2008
          I have something even more inspiring than my previous story. Last
          Monday, I noticed a burning smell coming from my computer as I wrote
          my first post for ESA. I hit the "Send" button and decided to re-read
          my post. Then my computer abruptly shut down and I suspected that its
          power supply was dead.

          What would you imagine if I just ended my story here? Be honest with
          yourself... I guess you would imagine little Jivat peeing in his pants
          and crawling while begging the Mahanta for forgiveness.

          Yet I decided to see the positive sides of the incident:

          1) First Blessing: I was able to have a technician work on my computer
          right away. It was a cold rainy and windy day that discouraged most
          people from coming and there was no waiting list. It would usually
          take 24 hours or more to get a computer repaired, but I got it done in
          less than one hour.

          The technician told me that my power supply was not powerful enough
          and he was surprised it lasted that long. Considering the assignment I
          was starting on April 30, I was really lucky it happened last Monday,
          rather than later this week or this month.

          2) Second Blessing: The technician suggested me to buy a discounted
          power supply whose box had been opened. I accepted since he offered me
          a 3-month written guarantee. I saved $20.

          Besides that, the replacement of my computer power supply with a
          more powerful model must be quite an interesting "waking dream" from
          Harry's perspective.

          The Holy Spirit seems to love my recent involvement with this message
          board!

          Jivat

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
          <jivatmananda@...> wrote:

          > Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
          > but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
          > the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
          > productivity at work was getting too low.
          >
          > After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
          > instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
          > come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
          > was there.
          >
          > I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
          > a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.
          >
          > Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
          > getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)
          >
          > Jivat

        • jivatmananda
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2008
            I forgot to write that since a couple of days, the fan of the previous
            power supply made an annoying creaking sound that often got on my
            nerves. Since I got a new power supply, it's once a gain a soft sound
            that allows a better focus upon my work. Doesn't it add value to the
            meaning of my "waking dream"?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2008
              Hello Jivat and All,
              Here's another tire/car story with the Holy Spirit
              intervening again!

              I recently had my yaw stabilization sensor replaced
              in my one vehicle and had the other vehicle worked
              on next. These car guys are good and less expensive
              than the dealership.

              I had a slow leak in a tire on vehicle #2, but these
              mechanics weren't really "tire" people and couldn't
              find the problem. So, they suggested I go to another
              place down the road where the tire "experts" were.

              Strange, but the tire store ended up being just one
              building over from a business that I had visited the
              day before. And, I needed to return to that store, that
              day, in order to pick up an item being delivered and
              held for me. I told the owner about my car being at
              the tire store, a couple of doors down from him, and
              he confirmed that they were "experts."

              At the tire store: Before they took the tire off they
              showed me the leak from a nail with the head broken
              off. After the tire was dismounted they showed me
              "worming" (more damage) on the inside of the tire
              and deep cracks on the inside wall of the tire. It would
              have to be replaced. Therefore, with 22,000 miles I
              really needed to replace all four tires!

              I had resolved myself to the cost because I had priced
              the same brand tire on my car... expensive! However,
              I was still feeling good about the situation because at
              least I wasn't driving upon a dangerous tire that could
              have blown at any time!

              The owner of the store told me that the tire sizes and
              brand I needed/wanted weren't at his location and they
              would have to have them delivered from a warehouse.
              The store owner, then, suggested another brand.
              I had never heard of this brand before but he and other
              employees at this tire shop swore by them, and had them
              on their own vehicles. These tires, also, cost Half the Price
              as the other brand on the car! It turned out that this was
              a good choice/recommendation.

              So, I got a dangerous tire taken care of and 4 new tires
              at half the price than I had planned on paying!

              In the past year this was the Third time that the Holy
              Spirit intervened regarding vehicle safety. Maybe one
              could say this third incident wasn't as dramatic or as
              dangerous of a situation as the first two, still, it's a
              significant event/experience [IMO]. And, my opinion
              is the one that counts... for me! I'm not trying to establish
              a following or another religion like Klemp is!

              Anyway, this also shows ECKists that one doesn't need
              any stinkin' Mahanta. The Holy Spirit (ECK) works with
              all Souls directly! Many of us former ECKists have learned
              that we are more the "Master" than Klemp could ever hope
              or imagine to be! It is what it is, and Klemp is nothing that
              he claims to be!

              Prometheus