Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2008
      I was recently on a driving trip and had a very
      unique experience where the Holy Spirit intervened.

      I was in the left hand "fast" lane and going through
      the city at around 11:30 a.m. I was keeping up with
      the flow of traffic and making good time. In the distance
      I saw a car pull onto the left hand shoulder and stop.
      A cop got out and pointed his laser gun at me but it
      was too late... for him... I was too close for the laser
      to get a bead on me. I made it by a matter of a few
      feet and a couple of seconds... it was a close call!

      But wait! There's more!

      This close call (at getting a speeding ticket) caused
      me to slow down about 15 mph. However, I still stayed
      in the left "fast" lane and had made it out of down town
      and was now headed out of the city when it happened.

      Suddenly my car began to lose control I thought it
      was due to a flat tire, but whatever it was I needed
      to regain control! After swerving some I pulled the
      car over to the left hand shoulder stopped and got
      out to view the damage. I looked down to see which
      tire went flat and began to wonder who I should call
      for help. The driver's side tires looked okay so that
      means I probably needed to change a tire on the
      dangerous freeway side. I watched for traffic and
      went around to view the damage. Those tires looked
      fine... I even touched them and they both looked
      good. I now decided that something must have broken
      loose from the under carriage or suspension. It did
      look like the left rear wheel suspension looked lower
      and I thought that maybe I'd blown a shock or broke
      a spring.

      Anyway, if I hadn't slowed down due to the cop I might
      have flipped the car or run it into the concrete divider,
      or into another car!

      I got back inside the car started it up and drove slowly
      and picked up speed until I could safely merge across
      the four lanes. I thought I'd see if I could make it to the
      next exit, but the car seemed to be driving okay so I thought
      that I'd go to the closest dealer instead.

      After 45 minutes at the dealer's service center it was
      determined that my yaw stabilization sensor malfunctioned
      and this had locked up the brake on a rear wheel. There
      was nothing that they could do since they didn't have the
      part and a replacement would cost about $800. Anyway,
      I slowed down and made it the rest of the way home without
      incident.

      Now, if I was still an Eckist I could always attribute my
      good fortune and protection to the Mahanta! But, I'm not
      an Eckist... and to top that off I've been spitting into the
      Mahanta's (HK's) face!

      So, how can this be? Well... no one needs a middleman,
      and a phony one at that!

      Just go directly to the Source... the Holy Spirit (Eck, etc.)!

      Besides, IT will come to you! Actually, IT has all along!
      Klemp and the other religious leaders (i.e., demi-gods,
      and mini-masters) just take the credit! It's a Catch-22!

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2008
        On another road trip last year I had another
        experience where the Holy Spirit intervened.

        I had 20,000 miles on my tires but still plenty
        of tread for the trip. On the way back home
        my passenger wanted to stop at a restroom
        and I could always put more fuel in as well
        so I took the next exit.

        As I was coming outside from paying the bill, for
        my fuel, a person approached me (he was parked
        at the fuel pump in front of me). He stated that
        he had some bad news for me and pointed to my
        front tires. They were both worn down to the core
        on the inside of the tires!

        I thanked the man (from Ontario) and then began
        to call and locate the car dealership closest to us.
        There was one ten miles back so I drove very carefully
        and much slower.

        The dealership took care of me rather quickly (I had
        all four tires replaced). I also had them do a four
        wheel alignment. They discovered that the toe-in
        alignment was off and this is what caused the abnormal
        inside wear to my tires.

        WOW! Was I ever relieved! If I would have had a blow
        out of a front tire at around 80 mph it wouldn't have
        been nice!

        It was the Holy Spirit working with Soul that intervened!

        It wasn't the fake Mahanta... Klemp! HK had nothing to
        do with it with it! No ECKists Onboard!

        This is just more proof that ECKists don't need Eckankar
        or a LEM/Mahanta! Soul/Spirit is all one needs!

        Why would an advanced Soul need a religion let alone
        one where most Souls are only in the "middle" of the
        hierarchy (1-14) and can only reach "Spiritual-Realization"
        in this lifetime! Soul can have relationships with other
        Souls outside of any religion. It's not necessary to be
        a card carrying member of any religion. There's a big
        world (universe) out there beyond the limitations of dogma
        found in all religions like Eckankar.

        ECKists need to stop and think and quit giving credit
        to a middleman Mahanta for the good things that happen
        to them while these same chelas take the blame for the bad.
        This is typical of what religions do to people... including
        Eckankar!

        Really, think about it... was it the Holy Spirit and Soul,
        or was it an imaginary EK Master or the invisible magical
        Mahanta (Klemp) taking credit for the good experiences?
        However, when the experience was "bad" then it was either
        on you (the chela) due to karma, except, it was actually
        "good" because it was a "spiritual" test... Catch-22!

        This Catch-22 disclaimer is what HK uses to avoid responsibility
        when his "protection" for his chelas doesn't pass the test
        of reality!

        Prometheus

      • jivatmananda
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 12:06 PM
          Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
          but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
          the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
          productivity at work was getting too low.

          After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
          instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
          come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
          was there.

          I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
          a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.

          Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
          getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)

          Jivat

> [...]
          > determined that my yaw stabilization sensor malfunctioned
          > and this had locked up the brake on a rear wheel. There
          > was nothing that they could do since they didn't have the
          > part and a replacement would cost about $800. Anyway,
          > I slowed down and made it the rest of the way home without
          > incident.
          >
          > Now, if I was still an Eckist I could always attribute my
          > good fortune and protection to the Mahanta! But, I'm not
          > an Eckist... and to top that off I've been spitting into the
          > Mahanta's (HK's) face!
          >
          > So, how can this be? Well... no one needs a middleman,
          > and a phony one at that!
          >
          > Just go directly to the Source... the Holy Spirit (Eck, etc.)!
          >
          > Besides, IT will come to you! Actually, IT has all along!
          > Klemp and the other religious leaders (i.e., demi-gods,
          > and mini-masters) just take the credit! It's a Catch-22!

        • jivatmananda
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 1:28 PM
            I have something even more inspiring than my previous story. Last
            Monday, I noticed a burning smell coming from my computer as I wrote
            my first post for ESA. I hit the "Send" button and decided to re-read
            my post. Then my computer abruptly shut down and I suspected that its
            power supply was dead.

            What would you imagine if I just ended my story here? Be honest with
            yourself... I guess you would imagine little Jivat peeing in his pants
            and crawling while begging the Mahanta for forgiveness.

            Yet I decided to see the positive sides of the incident:

            1) First Blessing: I was able to have a technician work on my computer
            right away. It was a cold rainy and windy day that discouraged most
            people from coming and there was no waiting list. It would usually
            take 24 hours or more to get a computer repaired, but I got it done in
            less than one hour.

            The technician told me that my power supply was not powerful enough
            and he was surprised it lasted that long. Considering the assignment I
            was starting on April 30, I was really lucky it happened last Monday,
            rather than later this week or this month.

            2) Second Blessing: The technician suggested me to buy a discounted
            power supply whose box had been opened. I accepted since he offered me
            a 3-month written guarantee. I saved $20.

            Besides that, the replacement of my computer power supply with a
            more powerful model must be quite an interesting "waking dream" from
            Harry's perspective.

            The Holy Spirit seems to love my recent involvement with this message
            board!

            Jivat

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
            <jivatmananda@...> wrote:

            > Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
            > but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
            > the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
            > productivity at work was getting too low.
            >
            > After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
            > instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
            > come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
            > was there.
            >
            > I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
            > a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.
            >
            > Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
            > getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)
            >
            > Jivat

          • jivatmananda
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 2:00 PM
              I forgot to write that since a couple of days, the fan of the previous
              power supply made an annoying creaking sound that often got on my
              nerves. Since I got a new power supply, it's once a gain a soft sound
              that allows a better focus upon my work. Doesn't it add value to the
              meaning of my "waking dream"?

              Message 6 of 6 , May 2 1:01 AM
                Hello Jivat and All,
                Here's another tire/car story with the Holy Spirit
                intervening again!

                I recently had my yaw stabilization sensor replaced
                in my one vehicle and had the other vehicle worked
                on next. These car guys are good and less expensive
                than the dealership.

                I had a slow leak in a tire on vehicle #2, but these
                mechanics weren't really "tire" people and couldn't
                find the problem. So, they suggested I go to another
                place down the road where the tire "experts" were.

                Strange, but the tire store ended up being just one
                building over from a business that I had visited the
                day before. And, I needed to return to that store, that
                day, in order to pick up an item being delivered and
                held for me. I told the owner about my car being at
                the tire store, a couple of doors down from him, and
                he confirmed that they were "experts."

                At the tire store: Before they took the tire off they
                showed me the leak from a nail with the head broken
                off. After the tire was dismounted they showed me
                "worming" (more damage) on the inside of the tire
                and deep cracks on the inside wall of the tire. It would
                have to be replaced. Therefore, with 22,000 miles I
                really needed to replace all four tires!

                I had resolved myself to the cost because I had priced
                the same brand tire on my car... expensive! However,
                I was still feeling good about the situation because at
                least I wasn't driving upon a dangerous tire that could
                have blown at any time!

                The owner of the store told me that the tire sizes and
                brand I needed/wanted weren't at his location and they
                would have to have them delivered from a warehouse.
                The store owner, then, suggested another brand.
                I had never heard of this brand before but he and other
                employees at this tire shop swore by them, and had them
                on their own vehicles. These tires, also, cost Half the Price
                as the other brand on the car! It turned out that this was
                a good choice/recommendation.

                So, I got a dangerous tire taken care of and 4 new tires
                at half the price than I had planned on paying!

                In the past year this was the Third time that the Holy
                Spirit intervened regarding vehicle safety. Maybe one
                could say this third incident wasn't as dramatic or as
                dangerous of a situation as the first two, still, it's a
                significant event/experience [IMO]. And, my opinion
                is the one that counts... for me! I'm not trying to establish
                a following or another religion like Klemp is!

                Anyway, this also shows ECKists that one doesn't need
                any stinkin' Mahanta. The Holy Spirit (ECK) works with
                all Souls directly! Many of us former ECKists have learned
                that we are more the "Master" than Klemp could ever hope
                or imagine to be! It is what it is, and Klemp is nothing that
                he claims to be!

                Prometheus