Re: More Tidbits from HK's 2008 EK Springtime Seminar

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
      At the next Oct., 2008 EWWS-
      Will the 973rd LEM (little Harry) mention
      the passing of the 972nd LEM (Darwin) and
      then shift the topic to the appointment/passing
      of the "Rod" to the 974th LEM (Joan)?

      There, now, seems to be an opening! I wonder...
      When will the "Mahanta" spot become vacant
      for Klemp (if ever)? We only have HK's word that
      he's a Mahanta, and I don't trust his 4th (Mental)
      Plane explanations. Or, is every LEM a Mahanta
      of sorts? After all, Twitchell created the title
      in Jan. 1969! I guess EK is anything and everything
      a "follower" wants and needs to believe. LOL!

> [...]
      > so obvious and old. Klemp lives in the past!
      >
      > BTW-This was HK's first time (out of three) he mentions horses.
      >
      > Next, HK has a second story about horse, a boy, his friends and
      > a Zen Master. The story was a very stupid and narcissistic one
      > because the "Master" (HK) judges the boy with, "We'll see" as
      > though he is hoping more bad things will happen to the boy.
      > Thus, he can boast to everyone of his wisdom and prophecy
      > with, "see... I knew it!" Only Klemp is, also, on a karmic
      > timetable of "We'll see!"
      >
      > Klemp mentions that "tension if good" and "this is the nature of
      > karma." Later on in his talk HK states that "tensions shape us,
      > make us, and bake us until we are done" like Krispy Kreme donuts!
      >
      > Klemp also said something about the Holy Spirit (not the ECK)
      > manifesting as the Light and Sound and compelling someone
      > to take on the appearance of some human form in order to
      > communicate with the seeker's state of consciousness. Therefore,
      > the Holy Spirit could manifest many different Masters for many
      > different Seekers of different states of consciousness! The sounds
      > HK mentioned were the same ones Twit mentioned around 1965.
      >
      > Oh, Klemp mentions "surrender" in two different stories. So,
      > it would seem that ECKists aren't doing enough of this either!
      > However, this applies to, mostly, 6th initiates!
      >
      > Klemp later mentions that he had fun picking the name HaRUMI
      > from Nigeria and that he also likes to pick "spiritual names."
      > I wonder... did Klemp enjoy picking his own "spiritual name?"
      > Darwin picked the "WAH" and Klemp picked the "Z!" That was
      > fun wasn't it!
      >
      > In the car/garage story Klemp mentions Click and Clack who
      > were once on PBS radio, I think, back in the late 1980's and
      > early 1990's. Who knows maybe they're still on! Klemp is always
      > living in the past. I think this story is, also, two years old
      > as well!
      >
      > Toward the end Klemp for the third time mentions a horse in
      > a stupid story and the "nay" thing again! What humor! No really,
      > the story is stupid because neither this ECKist or Klemp know
      > anything about relationships. Deena was projecting human
      characteristics
      > upon her horse and felt the horse didn't love her when he said "nay"
      > (for no) and walked away from her. Deena (all teary eyed) said,
      > "That's okay, I love you with all of my heart and being." The horse
      > came back to her.
      >
      > And Klemp states, "This was an expression of Divine Love with
      > no strings attached and this is the way it is with human love
      > too" and that "people shy away from love with attachments.
      > It's a form of White Magic!" First, this ECKist is stupid, lonely,
      > and needy and typical of those Klemp is looking to control via
      > surrender, materials sales, and Vahana work which equals $$$!
      >
      > However, HK uses a form of Black Magic because he has "Strings
      > Attached" to everything ECK like that next Settler Position via
      Training,
      > ass kissing, brown nosing, guidelines, etc.. And there are "Strings
      > Attached" to that next Initiation and "Level" of CONsciousness! :-
      )
      > ECKists Should Not Ever Forget Klemp's comments in the March 2008
      > H.I. Letter about 8th Initiates being upon the "threshold"
      to "Spiritual-
      > Realization" versus "God/Sugmad-Realization." If these aren't NEW
      > "Strings Being Attached" then what is?! This is Bait and Switch...
      > Black Magic! Tell them more stupid stories Mr. Klemp, but don't
      > expect as much laughter as the last time... at least from your
      H.I.s!

> [...]
      > > Second Guess the Mahanta's (HK's) generalized &
      > > non-specific ramblings. That's what he's counting
      > > on as chelas are distracted more and more as time goes
      > > by and by. Other religious leaders play the same game
      > > with their blind, deaf & dumb believers. Why do ECKists
      > > imagine they are any different from the rest of the ignorant
      > > masses? They've lost their perspective, but have too much
      > > time invested to give it all up... it really comes down to ego
      > > not being able to admit to mistakes or to let go and let Soul!
      > >
      > > I really liked the story HK told about the "financial planner"
      > > using her "expertise" to help battered women to overcome
      > > their "anxiety" attacks. Apparently her real "expertise" was
      > > similar to a typical fundamentalist "Bible Thumper" when
      > > she had the woman chant HU. The results were the same
      > > as prayer. Read the thousands of Christian testimonials!
      > > So, what does this tell us about the HU chant and prayer?
      > > Both seem to have the same physical, mental, emotional
      > > and even "spiritual" results! Really, just Google it!
      > >
      > > Oh, btw, Klemp said something about a woman in Florida
      > > being an Eco-tour guide and how these tours attempt to
      > > leave as small of an environmental "footprint" as possible,
      > > and even try to improve upon things in the environment.
      > >
      > > This is B.S.! I Googled this and saw where one Florida eco-tour
      > > leaves Orlando, FL. (by BUS) and drives the people to Naples,
      > > FL for a boat ride where they look at the expensive homes
      > > and some dolphins. Then the Bus takes them to Marco Island
      > > for high-speed Air Boat rides in the Everglades... the Bus
      > > eventually takes them back to Orlando!
      > >
      > > Now how does this large Bus and the large Boat and the High-
      > > Speed Air Boat rides leave a small environmental footprint?
      > > Just look at the fuel used and the emissions put into the air!
      > > These "Eco-tours" are just a Florida Tourism thing! So, Why
      > > didn't the "All-Seeing & All-Knowing" Mahanta "see" and "know"
      > > this? Doesn't HK have any intuition or a 360 degree view or
      > > any special powers and awareness? Nope! Now many ECKists
      > > will think that this is a trivial point I'm making, about these
      > > so-called "Eco-Tours" but chelas should really think about it.
      > > If Klemp isn't able to show any real (unimagined) proof of his
      > > claims then Why give him Blind Belief? ECKists can give anyone
      > > and everyone the benefit of the doubt forever, especially, when
      > > they are desperate and needy!
      > >
      > > It was interesting, too, when telling this story that the tour
      guide
      > > (Ginger) needed to have prepared herself "spiritually" rather than
      > > "physically" and this is the reason as to Why one tour was
      cancelled.
      > > Why is it always about Klemp or his ECKists instead of being about
      > > others? There are more sides to this story than the one Klemp is
      > > giving! What were the children and their parents going through
      > > in order to better prepare them for this "eco-tour" as well?
      Klemp's

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
        Here's another look at Klemp's simple
        minded B.S. ECKists really need to "change"
        their perspectives and a new paradigm
        shift will naturally follow. H.I.s could try
        an experiment (as proof and validation)
        and look at HK's words more clearly and
        without bias or color "as if" Klemp is Not
        really what he claims to be.

        Just see what happens! Actually, if it works
        correctly one's face should become flush with
        embarrassment!

        Next, ECKists just ask themselves... "How could
        I have been so blind and stupid! I fell for another
        religious con," or something along that vane!
        Then, again, it might have more to do with being
        "vain" and those position titles and initiation numbers!
        This does more to muddle the H.I. mind than
        anything else!

        Will the 973rd LEM (little Harry) finally mention
        the passing of the 972nd LEM, Darwin Gross,
        at the Oct. 2008 EWWS. If HK does mention it
        will he then shift the topic to the appointment/
        passing of the "Rod" to the new 12th and 974th
        LEM, his wife, Joan?

        There, now, seems to be an opening since Darwin
        was never expelled by the Order of Vairagi EK Masters!
        I wonder... When will the "Mahanta" spot become
        vacated by Klemp (upon death like the Pope)?

        Besides, we only have HK's word that he is a Mahanta,
        and who can really trust his 4th (Mental) Plane explanations.
        Actually, every LEM is a fake Mahanta! After all, Twitchell
        created the title in Jan. 1969! I guess EK is anything and
        everything a "follower" and "believer" wants and needs
[...]

        HaRUNI (like HaHaRUMI) from Nigeria and that he also likes