A Baby Soils Himself and Cries... HK: "Yes, I Understand"

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Klemp's Springtime Seminar talk had no surprises.
      Klemp was typically dull and redundant while dwelling
      in the past. And, of course, he had the minimum of
      two "African" stories in order to placate Eckankar's
      large Nigerian community.

      BTW-This is just a brief review it doesn't deserve more!

      Of course there was another automotive story of
      a car breaking down (ho hum) and of a mechanic
      who received "divine" inspiration on how to fix it
      in a dream with a "White" guy who can't even do his
      own brake job! Maybe it was more a "Zen" thing?

      More horse'in around? Maybe we're on the "threshold"
      to seeing another horsey... you know like in The Four
      Horsemen of the...! Read into it anything you want...
      fill-in the blanks, connect the dots, imagine and
      Second Guess the Mahanta's (HK's) generalized &
      non-specific ramblings. That's what he's counting
      on as chelas are distracted more and more as time goes
      by and by. Other religious leaders play the same game
      with their blind, deaf & dumb believers. Why do ECKists
      imagine they are any different from the rest of the ignorant
      masses? They've lost their perspective, but have too much
      time invested to give it all up... it really comes down to ego
      not being able to admit to mistakes or to let go and let Soul!

      I really liked the story HK told about the "financial planner"
      using her "expertise" to help battered women to overcome
      their "anxiety" attacks. Apparently her real "expertise" was
      similar to a typical fundamentalist "Bible Thumper" when
      she had the woman chant HU. The results were the same
      as prayer. Read the thousands of Christian testimonials!
      So, what does this tell us about the HU chant and prayer?
      Both seem to have the same physical, mental, emotional
      and even "spiritual" results! Really, just Google it!

      Oh, btw, Klemp said something about a woman in Florida
      being an Eco-tour guide and how these tours attempt to
      leave as small of an environmental "footprint" as possible,
      and even try to improve upon things in the environment.

      This is B.S.! I Googled this and saw where one Florida eco-tour
      leaves Orlando, FL. (by BUS) and drives the people to Naples,
      FL for a boat ride where they look at the expensive homes
      and some dolphins. Then the Bus takes them to Marco Island
      for high-speed Air Boat rides in the Everglades... the Bus
      eventually takes them back to Orlando!

      Now how does this large Bus and the large Boat and the High-
      Speed Air Boat rides leave a small environmental footprint?
      Just look at the fuel used and the emissions put into the air!
      These "Eco-tours" are just a Florida Tourism thing! So, Why
      didn't the "All-Seeing & All-Knowing" Mahanta "see" and "know"
      this? Doesn't HK have any intuition or a 360 degree view or
      any special powers and awareness? Nope! Now many ECKists
      will think that this is a trivial point I'm making, about these
      so-called "Eco-Tours" but chelas should really think about it.
      If Klemp isn't able to show any real (unimagined) proof of his
      claims then Why give him Blind Belief? ECKists can give anyone
      and everyone the benefit of the doubt forever, especially, when
      they are desperate and needy!

      It was interesting, too, when telling this story that the tour guide
      (Ginger) needed to have prepared herself "spiritually" rather than
      "physically" and this is the reason as to Why one tour was cancelled.
      Why is it always about Klemp or his ECKists instead of being about
      others? There are more sides to this story than the one Klemp is
      giving! What were the children and their parents going through
      in order to better prepare them for this "eco-tour" as well? Klemp's
      narrow-minded one dimensional view is also very self-centered
      and a narcissistic way of looking at life. Eckankar is becoming
      more and more like other do-good feel-good religions!

      Anyway, after these comments Klemp responded to a baby crying
      in the far back corner of the hall by saying, "Yes, I understand."
      Of course, How could Klemp "understand?" Unless, HK was relating
      to the possibility of a soiled diaper and his need for a "restroom"
      break!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
        Klemp mentioned that he has fun making up names
        (like Twitchell did). HK has a book of names that he
        uses to substitute for the names of real people. PT
        used the fictional names of Rebazar Tarzs and Sudar
        Singh in place of the real Kirpal Singh. Klemp has fun
        doing much the same.

        Klemp also mentioned the somewhat passe Far Side
        cartoon by Gary Larson and a stupid joke about horses
        voting but only being able to say "nay." HK had to explain
        the joke which made it even more stupid... because it's
        so obvious and old. Klemp lives in the past!

        BTW-This was HK's first time (out of three) he mentions horses.

        Next, HK has a second story about horse, a boy, his friends and
        a Zen Master. The story was a very stupid and narcissistic one
        because the "Master" (HK) judges the boy with, "We'll see" as
        though he is hoping more bad things will happen to the boy.
        Thus, he can boast to everyone of his wisdom and prophecy
        with, "see... I knew it!" Only Klemp is, also, on a karmic
        timetable of "We'll see!"

        Klemp mentions that "tension if good" and "this is the nature of
        karma." Later on in his talk HK states that "tensions shape us,
        make us, and bake us until we are done" like Krispy Kreme donuts!

        Klemp also said something about the Holy Spirit (not the ECK)
        manifesting as the Light and Sound and compelling someone
        to take on the appearance of some human form in order to
        communicate with the seeker's state of consciousness. Therefore,
        the Holy Spirit could manifest many different Masters for many
        different Seekers of different states of consciousness! The sounds
        HK mentioned were the same ones Twit mentioned around 1965.

        Oh, Klemp mentions "surrender" in two different stories. So,
        it would seem that ECKists aren't doing enough of this either!
        However, this applies to, mostly, 6th initiates!

        Klemp later mentions that he had fun picking the name HaRUMI
        from Nigeria and that he also likes to pick "spiritual names."
        I wonder... did Klemp enjoy picking his own "spiritual name?"
        Darwin picked the "WAH" and Klemp picked the "Z!" That was
        fun wasn't it!

        In the car/garage story Klemp mentions Click and Clack who
        were once on PBS radio, I think, back in the late 1980's and
        early 1990's. Who knows maybe they're still on! Klemp is always
        living in the past. I think this story is, also, two years old
        as well!

        Toward the end Klemp for the third time mentions a horse in
        a stupid story and the "nay" thing again! What humor! No really,
        the story is stupid because neither this ECKist or Klemp know
        anything about relationships. Deena was projecting human characteristics
        upon her horse and felt the horse didn't love her when he said "nay"
        (for no) and walked away from her. Deena (all teary eyed) said,
        "That's okay, I love you with all of my heart and being." The horse
        came back to her.

        And Klemp states, "This was an expression of Divine Love with
        no strings attached and this is the way it is with human love
        too" and that "people shy away from love with attachments.
        It's a form of White Magic!" First, this ECKist is stupid, lonely,
        and needy and typical of those Klemp is looking to control via
        surrender, materials sales, and Vahana work which equals $$$!

        However, HK uses a form of Black Magic because he has "Strings
        Attached" to everything ECK like that next Settler Position via Training,
        ass kissing, brown nosing, guidelines, etc.. And there are "Strings
        Attached" to that next Initiation and "Level" of CONsciousness! :- )
        ECKists Should Not Ever Forget Klemp's comments in the March 2008
        H.I. Letter about 8th Initiates being upon the "threshold" to "Spiritual-
        Realization" versus "God/Sugmad-Realization." If these aren't NEW
        "Strings Being Attached" then what is?! This is Bait and Switch...
        Black Magic! Tell them more stupid stories Mr. Klemp, but don't
        expect as much laughter as the last time... at least from your H.I.s!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
          At the next Oct., 2008 EWWS-
          Will the 973rd LEM (little Harry) mention
          the passing of the 972nd LEM (Darwin) and
          then shift the topic to the appointment/passing
          of the "Rod" to the 974th LEM (Joan)?

          There, now, seems to be an opening! I wonder...
          When will the "Mahanta" spot become vacant
          for Klemp (if ever)? We only have HK's word that
          he's a Mahanta, and I don't trust his 4th (Mental)
          Plane explanations. Or, is every LEM a Mahanta
          of sorts? After all, Twitchell created the title
          in Jan. 1969! I guess EK is anything and everything
          a "follower" wants and needs to believe. LOL!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
            Here's another look at Klemp's simple
            minded B.S. ECKists really need to "change"
            their perspectives and a new paradigm
            shift will naturally follow. H.I.s could try
            an experiment (as proof and validation)
            and look at HK's words more clearly and
            without bias or color "as if" Klemp is Not
            really what he claims to be.

            Just see what happens! Actually, if it works
            correctly one's face should become flush with
            embarrassment!

            Next, ECKists just ask themselves... "How could
            I have been so blind and stupid! I fell for another
            religious con," or something along that vane!
            Then, again, it might have more to do with being
            "vain" and those position titles and initiation numbers!
            This does more to muddle the H.I. mind than
            anything else!

            Will the 973rd LEM (little Harry) finally mention
            the passing of the 972nd LEM, Darwin Gross,
            at the Oct. 2008 EWWS. If HK does mention it
            will he then shift the topic to the appointment/
            passing of the "Rod" to the new 12th and 974th
            LEM, his wife, Joan?

            There, now, seems to be an opening since Darwin
            was never expelled by the Order of Vairagi EK Masters!
            I wonder... When will the "Mahanta" spot become
            vacated by Klemp (upon death like the Pope)?

            Besides, we only have HK's word that he is a Mahanta,
            and who can really trust his 4th (Mental) Plane explanations.
            Actually, every LEM is a fake Mahanta! After all, Twitchell
            created the title in Jan. 1969! I guess EK is anything and
            everything a "follower" and "believer" wants and needs
            to believe. LOL!

[...]

            HaRUNI (like HaHaRUMI) from Nigeria and that he also likes