Re: New links

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi Ingrid,

      Very cool! Thank You!
      By the way... I've been thinking about a discussion of Eckankar
      daffynitions as found in the Eck-and-crap Lexi-Con by HK. I would
      also like to point out more interesting remarks made by HK in "Child
      in the Wilderness." It's really intriguing to finally be able to see
      the fallacy behind the scam and protective dogma, and to have a
      clear unmuddled vision of why.

      <ctecvie@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Prometheus,
      just wanted to let you know that I added two new links in case any
      German-speaking people pop in - Eckist.info which has a lot of good
      information about Eckankar on the basis of Ford Johnson's book, and
      contains the German translation of David Lane as well. It's the
      first easy-to-find critical information in German that is available.
      The second link is Eck-ist-Eck, a German yahoo discussion group
      which was set up in the spirit of maintaining a dialogue between
      eckists and ex-eckists. But, well - this was too idealistic and
      didn't work out real well! So, it's become a save haven for ex-
      eckists for venting and healing and eckists who have critical
      questions they don't want to ask in public (of course :-) ).