Re: HK the "Powerful" LEM/Mahanta Can't Even Control Weather!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      One has to wonder What good is Klemp when it comes
      to Real World (object) Results? Of course, if the weather
      (for the EK Springtime Seminar) would have been nice and
      sunny HK would have taken credit for that too! But it wasn't
      so Why Not? If HK embodies the full force of the Light and
      Sound then Why are there only trivial and isolated incidences
      reported and by ECKists and by those they have influenced?
      Testimonials are a dime a dozen in any religion... Why is
      Eckankar any different? ECKists should think about that!

      Klemp has fun in making things up just as Twit did, thus,
      I'm rather surprised he didn't come up with an excuse that
      the Negative weather was just a reflection of our negative
      and stressful world... which is (actually) good because this,
      too, is a spiritual challenge. Catch-22!

      It's all good! And, HK takes credit for it all without delivering
      anything... it's all imaginary and wishful thinking which results
      in the believer's mind producing its own vicious cycles of active
      placebos.

      So, once again, Why 6 inches of snow for the EK Springtime Seminar
      when Klemp is supposed to be greater than the 4th Plane "God"
      that other religions worship?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        It would seem that obstacles like bad weather which obviously
        are beyond Klemp's ability to control (he can only control gullible
        followers, btw) would be a wake up for these chelas--that
        they shouldn't be taken in by the eckankar scam. I'd be
        re-thinking the "need" to trek up to Minneapolis and would
        be thinking some place warm and sunny more conducive to
        relaxing and doing contemplations . . . not to mention having
        some fun, too! : )