New links

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hello Prometheus,

      just wanted to let you know that I added two new links in case any
      German-speaking people pop in - Eckist.info which has a lot of good
      information about Eckankar on the basis of Ford Johnson's book, and
      contains the German translation of David Lane as well. It's the first
      easy-to-find critical information in German that is available.

      The second link is Eck-ist-Eck, a German yahoo discussion group which
      was set up in the spirit of maintaining a dialogue between eckists and
      ex-eckists. But, well - this was too idealistic and didn't work out
      real well! So, it's become a save haven for ex-eckists for venting and
      healing and eckists who have critical questions they don't want to ask
      in public (of course :-) ).

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        Hi Ingrid,

        Very cool! Thank You!
        By the way... I've been thinking about a discussion of Eckankar
        daffynitions as found in the Eck-and-crap Lexi-Con by HK. I would
        also like to point out more interesting remarks made by HK in "Child
        in the Wilderness." It's really intriguing to finally be able to see
        the fallacy behind the scam and protective dogma, and to have a
        clear unmuddled vision of why.