HK the "Powerful" LEM/Mahanta Can't Even Control Weather!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      Yes, it true! Eckankar's all powerful LEM/Mahanta couldn't
      prevent SNOW during their Springtime Seminar! Klemp via
      the definition for LEM/Mahanta in his EK Lexicon and in the
      EK Holy Shariyats claims to be "all powerful," but it's all talk!

      Now ECKists can visualize and imagine visitations and think
      that they are more special than other people via nudges, etc.
      but other people who are former or non-ECKists experience
      nudges from Soul/Spirit too!

      But let's look at another more objective reality. Let's look at
      what Klemp "claims" that he is able to do versus what he can
      "actually" do. We know that HK Can't really "protect" his chelas
      because these chelas Wouldn't Be Dying from cancer IF HK's
      "special" abilities were true!

      The Shariyat states the following concerning the 4th Circle:
      "... the growth of consciousness is frequently accomplished
      by certain mental distresses, and also by physical illnesses.
      The latter indicates that, with mental changes, deep-seated
      and lingering remains of old illnesses will come to the surface
      and be passed off. The body slowly adapts itself to the new
      mental state."

      So, if this is true then Why can't Klemp protect his H.I.s,
      or himself from "physical illnesses?"

      BTW- Klemp recently stated that 8ths were on the "threshold"
      to "Spiritual-Realization" and the Shariyat states, those of
      the 5th Circle, are 'dwellers on the threshold.'

      Can the Mahanta Control the psychic and material worlds
      or Not?! Where is the proof and where are the prophecies?

      If Klemp can't change the weather then why didn't he, last
      year, reschedule the Springtime Seminar for the week AFTER
      Easter? Why have the Seminar that early anyway? Why not have
      it on the 4th of July weekend? The reason the Seminar is held
      then is because it is Easter weekend and ECKists from around
      the world use these Christian Holy Days to get off work, to travel,
      and to attend this EK Springtime Seminar. Isn't that strange to
      use another's Religious Holy Days that way! Why Not use a Secular
      Holiday? I guess because HK needs an almost worldwide holiday
      to use for Eckankar.

      How many inches of snow did they get in Chanhassen for that
      Temple Tour? Six! Way to go Harry... you're not much help at
      even the simple things like nice weather for a few days! Pitiful!

      Prometheus
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2008

        > How many inches of snow did they get in Chanhassen for that
        > Temple Tour? Six! Way to go Harry... you're not much help at
        > even the simple things like nice weather for a few days! Pitiful!
        >
        > Prometheus

        LOL, Hey I remember Paul Twitchell giving a talk about how he COULD
        control the weather! Guess each LEM/Mahanta has their own forte?
        <rolling my eyes> What is Klemp's again?
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
          One has to wonder What good is Klemp when it comes
          to Real World (object) Results? Of course, if the weather
          (for the EK Springtime Seminar) would have been nice and
          sunny HK would have taken credit for that too! But it wasn't
          so Why Not? If HK embodies the full force of the Light and
          Sound then Why are there only trivial and isolated incidences
          reported and by ECKists and by those they have influenced?
          Testimonials are a dime a dozen in any religion... Why is
          Eckankar any different? ECKists should think about that!

          Klemp has fun in making things up just as Twit did, thus,
          I'm rather surprised he didn't come up with an excuse that
          the Negative weather was just a reflection of our negative
          and stressful world... which is (actually) good because this,
          too, is a spiritual challenge. Catch-22!

          It's all good! And, HK takes credit for it all without delivering
          anything... it's all imaginary and wishful thinking which results
          in the believer's mind producing its own vicious cycles of active
          placebos.

          So, once again, Why 6 inches of snow for the EK Springtime Seminar
          when Klemp is supposed to be greater than the 4th Plane "God"
          that other religions worship?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
            It would seem that obstacles like bad weather which obviously
            are beyond Klemp's ability to control (he can only control gullible
            followers, btw) would be a wake up for these chelas--that
            they shouldn't be taken in by the eckankar scam. I'd be
            re-thinking the "need" to trek up to Minneapolis and would
            be thinking some place warm and sunny more conducive to
            relaxing and doing contemplations . . . not to mention having
            some fun, too! : )