Re: 03/2008 H.I. Letter-Ask the Master-(Spiritual Realization)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
      Both Twitchell and Gross emphasized SELF-REALIZATION
      and GOD-REALIZATION, as well as, being a Co-Worker
      with God.

      WHY is it that Klemp created another level, SPIRITUAL
      REALIZATION and being a Co-Worker with the Mahanta?

      Shouldn't there be a Higher Group Consciousness with
      Klemp in charge of ECKANKAR for 25 years? WHY hasn't
      HK created a More Direct and Shorter Path to GOD-REALIZATION
      compared to the days of Twitchell and Gross? What's wrong
      with this picture because Klemp has done just the opposite!
      Is that his true mission... to trick ECKists and detract them?!

      And, Why isn't the goal for ECKists SUGMAD-REALIZATION?!
      "God" is actually KAL. Klemp, when speaking to other ECKists
      only, should use the correct terminology. And, it should Not
      be "the" SUGMAD since it's not "the" God. It should just be SUGMAD!

      Like I said, If Klemp is all that he claims then Why did he
      Slow Down initiations (growth to higher levels), for 25 years,
      and create a bunch of outer rules and procedures and requirements,
      and add more levels before one can attain GOD/SUGMAD-REALIZATION?!
      Oh, I know why! HK's a pseudo Master, selfish, and a KAL agent!
      His original dim red light when out years ago! Think about it!
      Why did Klemp add "Spiritual-Realization" and being a "Co-worker
      with the Mahanta?" It's to have plenty of hungry Sales Reps trying
      to qualify for those bonus points!

      Why does Klemp claim that a 12th Circle Initiate reaches God-
      Realization when the Shariyat states that a 11th Circle Initiate
      reaches God-Realization?!

      Why does HK say that an ECKist of the 8th Circle is on the
      threshold to Spiritual Realization instead of God-Realization?
      Look at the Shariyat 2 CH. 12!

      ASK THE MASTER [Klemp's Reply]:

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
        Maybe this is a topic that ECKists can discuss at the
        EK Springtime Seminar. What happened to Self-Realization
        and THEN God-Realization? Why the extra drawn out
        "Spiritual-Realization" stage? Klemp is a scammer and
        this proves it!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2008
          Where do the 6th and 7th Circle EK Initiates fit-in?
          If the 8ths are on the "threshold to Spiritual-Reaization"
          and the 5ths are Self-Realized where are the 6ths & 7ths?
          It looks like they're the losers and have been left out and
          disregarded! Or, is this just another oversight by Harry
          Not being a detailed person, or is he losing it even more so?

          So, here's the score (according to Klemp):

          5th Circle = Self-Realization
          6th & 7th Circle = ??
          8th Circle = Threshold to Spiritual-Realization
          9th, 10th, *11th Circle = Spiritual-Realization
          12th & 13th Circle = God-Realization
          14th Circle = Mahanta Consciousness

          *Note: The Shariyat states that the 11th Circle=God-Realization
          ASK THE MASTER [Klemp's (partial) Reply]: