HK's The Wisdom Notes 03/2008 (Part 2)

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
      There's a lot of irony packed into this next part.
      Restrooms (are unisex!), letters (Postal Clerks),
      'From Heaven To the Earth' (Prairie) are three flubs
      that I saw!

      FYI- "From Heaven to the Prairie" was published
      by the 972nd LEM/Mahanta Darwin Gross in early
      1983.

      First, here's the recap from Part 1:

      Klemp gets into a story where Carol knows some
      ECKists who have a 18 month old baby and the
      idiot mother lets the kid eat a radish and the baby
      starts to choke and the mother has to turn the kid
      upside down and hit her on the back until the radish
      is spit out. The kid is perceived at giving the mother
      an angry look for being hit (for her own good) and
      Klemp is relating this back to ECKists complaining
      about their injuries (rough handling/polishing) when
      it is all for their own good.

      Therefore, chelas who complain are like 18 month
      old babies and Klemp (the Mahanta) is like this idiot
      mother! The moral of the story is: Grow Up and keep
      silent. Don't complain because it's for your own good!
      HK: "Soul is like a letter. The envelope that Soul comes
      in is the human body, and the address reads: 'To Earth.'
      The return address: 'From Heaven."

      ME: Isn't HK's analogy kind of simple-mined for chelas
      that are supposed to have such a "high" consciousness?
      Maybe Klemp thinks his chelas are stupid! They seem to
      be gullible and he might equate this with stupidity!

      BTW- What does the 'stamp' on the letter represent?
      Is there a 'postal' stamp showing that the letter was
      received by the processor and delivery agent? Details
      Harry, Details!

      HK: "From heaven we came, and to heaven WE do
      return. There is no doubt that WE will gather experiences.
      That goes with the turf. The question is, how much will
      WE gain from them?

      Do WE have more understanding? How about more
      compassion and love?

      No matter, for WE get sent back here until WE get our
      lessons right. There is no hurry. It is up to US to decide
      how quickly WE wish to progress. Heaven certainly Does
      Not care. WE each determine OUR own timetable. That is
      the whole of it, in spite of what other religions teach."

      ME: Whoa! Doesn't the ECKANKAR Religion teach Self-Mastery
      and Spiritual Freedom in This Lifetime?! Second Initiates
      don't have to come back (reincarnate)! Fifths are in a
      better situation. Don't the EK Initiations determine whether
      or not chelas have learned ("gained" and had "understanding")
      from their "experiences?" Sure! And, if a chela doesn't have
      "compassion" and "love" then shouldn't the Mahanta withhold
      those initiations!

      Klemp doesn't care about "timetables" he's a 14th!
      However, it is interesting that he is saying "we" so
      much. WHY does he include himself? Is this a feeble
      attempt at having empathy for his chelas? Or is Klemp
      being honest, for a brief moment, by implying that he
      isn't all he has claimed and that "we" are all in the same
      boat?! Perhaps his the thought of his mortality has caught
      up with him at age 65!

      It also shows that Klemp can't deliver what he has
      preached and this is just another delay tactic to keep
      them (chelas) hanging on. Pitiful isn't it!

      HK: "The best kind of experience is the selfless giving
      [until it hurts] of oneself as an ECK Vahana for the Mahanta."

      ME: See! I knew Klemp had to promote Vahanta service
      because this is how he gets his Free Sales Staff. The
      EK positions and initiations are just another form of
      an "Atta-boy" or "Atta-girl" or a "pat-on-the-back."
      And, all it gets a Chela is more responsibilities and
      a bigger ego! It's busy work to keep you from thinking
      too much and asking questions and to keep one distracted
      ... that's, also, where "surrender" and the "Law of Silence"
      come into play.

      HK: "Ellen' is one such. One day, she went to a large
      discount store. She had used the RESTROOM and noticed
      that the paper was gone [newspaper?], so she called it
      to the attention of a man standing by the shopping carts.
      Would he let someone know? 'Oh,' he said, 'I do that!'

      ME: I assume that the guy was in uniform so it wasn't
      that much of a stretch to guess he would take care of it.
      Still, this RESTROOM connection makes me think that "Ellen"
      might be Joan. Or, the Klemps' Public Restroom fixation
      has trickled down to the Vahanas. Anyway "Ellen" gave
      the guy (from Laos) a HU card and would go back often to
      the store and seek him out (stalk him) to say hi and laugh
      and giggle. On one occasion had a "nudge" to go to the store
      and she found out his wife had died and he was getting
      ready to fly her body back to Laos for burial. So "Ellen"
      gave the guy Another HU Card!

      HK: "Both noticed their 'accidental' meeting... Lessons,
      oh so many worthwhile ones to glean for ourself. Be sure
      to take full advantage of them."

      ME: When Klemp says, "take full advantage of them"
      it seems he is saying to take full advantage of people
      at a weak and strained time in their lives. Hand them
      "another" HU card and promote ECKANKAR. But, if
      everyone is on their own timetable and it doesn't matter
      to "heaven" them... Why interfere with their own unique
      experience? What makes Eckankar any better than what
      he has already? It's arrogance that Klemp is promoting,
      and this keeps his Free Sales Staff (missionaries) busy.

      Prometheus

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2008
        Eckankar seeks out the lowly and ignorant for
        membership into their religion. The Shariyat
        Two states in Ch. 4:

        "One of the most provocative of all things in the
        works of the ECK is the gathering of the lowly and
        the ignorant at the feet of the Mahanta, the Living
        ECK Master. It's puzzling to realize that they find
        him, when millions of the BEST people in the world
        have failed to find him.

        Whatever moves them to seek spiritual liberation
        when they can scarcely know more to eat, sleep,
        breed and work?

        But it is doubtful that many know what they are
        seeking, or what urge has brought them to this
        strange quest."

        ME: Even after many years in Eckankar the truth
        behind the dogma is intentionally misrepresented
        and distorted. The lies and the scam must continue!

        Excerts from The Wisdom Notes 03/2008 (Part 2):

        HK: "From heaven we came, and to heaven WE do
        return. There is no doubt that WE will gather experiences.
        That goes with the turf. The question is, How much
        will WE gain from them?

        Do WE have More Understanding? How about More
        Compassion and Love?

        NO MATTER, for WE get sent back here until WE get
        our lessons right. There is no hurry. It is up to US to
        decide how quickly WE wish to progress. Heaven certainly
        Does Not care. WE each determine OUR own timetable.
        That is the whole of it, in spite of what other religions
        teach. You are the letter; your body, the envelope."

        ME: Klemp is saying that Having More Understanding
        and Learning of Compassion and Love via experiences
        is Not Important, and is of "No Matter" because Heaven
        is in "No Hurry" and neither should Soul be in a hurry.
        What does he care he's a 14th and he's a fraud!

        However, Klemp seems to omit a Shariyat tidbit about
        "experiences." In Eckankar the Negative Experiences are
        those that are sought out because this is how Soul grows.
        Yet, ECKists are taught the opposite and are told Not to
        be Negative, Astral or KAL like.

        In the Shariyat 2 Chapter 1:

        "The ECK language is always confused with factual
        language... according to the liberation [of Soul]
        experience there is so much said of what it is not,
        and little or nothing said of what it is... This is the
        Negation of the experience, but it must be considered,
        for Without Negation the Experience is Not of Importance
        to the Individual... The filling up is needed in order to
        understand the fulfillment. This Is Why The ECK Teachings
        Concentrate Quite Frequently On The Negativeness of
        Self, on liberation of It from the so-called concepts of
        truth... Soul is Total Consciousness."

        So, what's the purpose of Klemp (the Mahanta) again?