Re: EK Levels of Con. & Initiation... No Virgin ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      Hi Etznab and All,
      From what I read I didn't see any disclaimer.
      Twitchell seems to brag about the Shariyat
      coming from the highest source of truth down
      through all time. Most seekers who become
      ECKists want to hear the things PT had to say.
      Then again, many young people want to believe
      in Harry Potter too.

      If Twitchell did say what you claim then maybe
      this attempt at honesty was to, perhaps, clear
      his conscience while, also, giving the reader fair
      warning that many things they were about to read
      were fictional and myth and Not really gospel. This
      way Twitchell washes his hands of any guilt and
      karma related to his trickery. But, then again, it's
      a win/win for everyone. Twitchell has a vocation
      and money and gets to be a big shot back home
      and can feel important for once by giving misfits
      and outcasts some hope. This is the "win" part
      for ECKists... those "high" initiation numbers
      and the expansion of their imaginations and egos
      to protect them from the Truth... that they can't handle!

      However, the Virgin Birth story (myth) is one that
      Twitchell tells of himself. He was born on a riverboat
      and there were blue flowers (of the Mahanta) near his
      mother who was a Virgin (like Jesus' mother the Virgin
      Mary). And PT was later found floating on the Mississippi
      River (like Moses).

      I'm rather surprised that ECKANKAR (since Twitchell)
      hasn't celebrated Paul's "Virgin" Birth instead of just
      his birth on Oct. 22.

      As with the Christian Bible ECKists are told the Shariyat
      is the Highest Truth, therefore, why would ECKists
      question anything contained in this source of truth?
      Thus, the Virgin Birth requirement for the Mahanta
      must be true... making Klemp a fraud.

      Prometheus