EK Levels of Con. & Initiation... No Virgin Birth for HK

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2008
      Hi Etznab and All,
      Actually, one doesn't need to go back beyond
      the year 2000. The "First Combined Printing"
      of my leather bound Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad Books
      One & Two was printed under the permission and
      with the oversight of Klemp in 2000. Therefore,
      Klemp approved of this reference and requirement
      for a Virgin Birth of the Mahanta (pg.111) only
      Eight Years Ago!

      This is as "official" as it gets isn't it? The
      Shariyats are the HOLY BOOKS of ECK and these
      were edited and reprinted and "combined" under
      the direct knowledge and supervision of Klemp in
      2000! But, Klemp has never touched (edited) this
      Spiritual Law or Requirement for the Virgin Birth
      of a true Mahanta.

      This is a Shariyat "fact" (among others) that seems
      to be overlooked or disregarded by ECKists. Many
      ECKists merely accept something until it is proven
      otherwise. Until recently, however, people didn't
      know about Klemp's family history.

      Now we know that HK had an older brother who
      died of cancer back in the '80s. Therefore, HK's
      mother was Not a Virgin when Harold was born!
      This means that HK is Not a Mahanta. Klemp has
      lied about his real status. The "fact" that HK has
      lied about Not having a Virgin Birth, through omissions
      and misrepresentations, means HK is a KAL agent,
      a con man, and a false Master! Or, is Klemp so
      immersed in fantasy that he, too, is in denial of reality
      and truth like his chelas.

      "IMO, it would be most helpful to go back to the
      time before the words were written. Look at the
      state of consciousness of the writer(s) and group
      consciousness then. Also it might be helpful, IMO,
      to speak with today some of the people who were
      at that time instrumental in composing the written
      history/dogma for the teachings of Eckankar then."