Just wondering... When will there be a new HK photo?

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
      I wonder when Klemp will come out with
      a new updated "official photo?" Is this done
      every three years? When was the last time
      because he looks a lot older in recent pics
      than he does in the Wisdom Notes "official
      photo!"

      These "official photos" have become a kind
      of a Catch-22 for Harry. On one hand the
      $25.00 "donation" for the "official photo"
      brought in money because every EK Center
      had to have a current one hanging up and
      another for display when doing outside events...
      intros, roundtables, book discussions, etc.

      On the other hand HK's Current photos are
      showing old Harry aging. Look at the front
      page photo on The Mystic World. Maybe that's
      the purpose of the "new" ECK Master Portrait.
      This way HK is forever looking young(er), whereas,
      HK's real life appearance in the "official photo"
      is forever aging.

      This would be a good reason for Not traveling
      to EK Seminars to see Harry in the flesh. Just
      stay home and remember him or imagine him
      for what he used to look like before those "DNA
      Effects" caught up to him... like it does with
      everyone (except Rebazar and how many other
      ECK Masters?)!

      > Hi All,
      > Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
      > of PT and one B&W and one color pic
      > of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
      > on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
      > in each vehicle. I had one large and one
      > small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
      > small and two large pics of HK (official
      > photo and another). I also had the
      > portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
      > home.
      >
      > A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
      > to get their foot in the door to one's
      > subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
      > had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
      > taken down at EK Centers.
      >
      > I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
      > thought Klemp might be a real Master
      > until I discovered that he wasn't and that
      > the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
      > Initiations (via observation) are false.
      > Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
      > double talk and his books have No spiritual
      > or unique substance.
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > "Non ekster" wrote:
      >
      > How many of you carried around a picture
      > of Harold Klemp with you when you were an
      > eckist?
      >
      > Mish wrote:
      > I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
      > the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
      > carry any of those around with me, not even
      > in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
      > stupid? LOL!

    • Non ekster
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
        After reading these responses, I must admit that I unwittingly put you
        on the spot. I too have done many interesting and weird things in the
        name of religion, but especially the New Age religions because I
        thought I was escaping to a greater freedom. I basically quit eckankar
        when Klemp came on the scene, but even before that I had problems with
        the pictures, but also had a very active imagination and felt that
        somehow I was more special than everyone else in the normal world. In
        fact, I was so deluded, that when Nixon resigned rather than be
        impeached, I came very close to sending him a letter about eckankar as
        the truth beyond any illusion on earth like blah, blah, blah.... lol

        My eck family still carries around the eck master photo and it creeps
        me out. It's actually worse than organized religion. It's a photo of
        an idiot wasting the members money. If they at least had an eck
        charity to actually help people ....

        I don't know how to help. I want to help, but it seems that after so
        much time, the level of dejected delusion is so entrenched that it is
        hopeless. It's that Higher Initiate VANITY, Holier than thou crap. All
        I get is the silent treatment.

        nonekster ; )

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
          Hi Non ekster and All,
          Yes, Klemp rules his Eckankar Church with No
          intent to expand like other religions do. Other
          religions have churches, temples, and mosques
          spread out everywhere. Eckankar has only two
          temples (in the U.S.) that people can actually
          see and visit!

          Klemp wants control over the purse strings at
          the local level and doesn't really want to see an
          expansion because this will divert money away
          from the ESC. The only reason HK permits the
          EK Temple in Conn. to exist is because their EK
          Board (RESA) still makes a yearly donation ($) to
          the ESC and to Klemp and his cohorts' expenses
          in Eden Prairie, MN.

          After all of these years Why don't Local Eckists
          have a Local Church? Instead, Local Eckists have
          to Rent a Room. Why?

          BTW- Let's talk about "ECK Master" RAMI NURI.
          He guards the Shariyat "on the Pinda Lok, the
          PHYSICAL WORLD, at the... Temple of Golden
          Wisdom IN THE CITY OF RETZ, VENUS."
          [HK's EK LexiCon, page 172]

          Do Eckists really believe that there is an EK
          Wisdom Temple IN "THE PHYSICAL WORLD"
          on "VENUS?!"

          I think that a lot of ECKists can accept an ASTRAL
          PLANE Temple of Golden Wisdom, but RETZ, VENUS!

          If ECKists thought about this one point critically
          and with some logic and common sense they would
          realize that this requires the same "LEAP of FAITH"
          that Religions use to fool their followers.

          Eckists have just switched from their old
          orthodox religion to a new religion of Unorthodox
          lies and fantasy!

          Prometheus

          p.s.
          Maybe Harry Klemp could take a mini vacation
          to VENUS for a Spa Treatment and return looking
          as young as RAMI NURI. ;- )

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
            Hi, Non ekster and All!

            I liked your question and thought it was important!
            When we former eckists criticize the scamming wheelings
            and dealings of eckankar, I think our comments are more
            relevant having been there and done that. For myself, I
            don't like to own up to making mistakes such as falling
            for the scam of eckankar and wasting so much time and
            money, but I can do it easily enough anyway. I don't view
            myself as infallible or feel that my ego is like a runaway
            train that I can't admit mistakes.

            I think that many of the old time h.i. eckists have a huge
            problem with ego that prevents them from walking away
            from the scam. They'd feel too foolish. I think Prometheus
            mentioned ego in one of his recent posts. And then there
            are the chelas that have gone even beyond ego into the
            dimensions of deep delusion. They function in society
            well enough to stay out of the mental institutions, even
            maintain employment (but some seem to struggle at holding
            jobs which makes me suspect that their delusional behavior
            is a problem) and appear okay on the surface. When they
            begin to speak though--their spin on eckankar and the
            mahanta, well, then outsiders can see there is something
            not quite right. Because they feign being "nice" in order to
            try to lure others into eckankar (doing the mahanta's bidding),
            they are usually tolerated, but yet viewed skeptically.

            The U.S. is very tolerate of religion, so eckankar is a bit
            accepted as a "to each his own" religious belief system. Eckankar
            flies under the radar of public scrutiny because of its low
            membership and because it doesn't make a lot of noise! LOL!

            Yet, Klemp and Company are able to scam enough folowers
            to keep the coffers full and allow themselves a nice life.

            It doesn't matter so much about the deeply entrenched eckists,
            but if ESA can help some to leave the org and to keep others,
            newbies and younger members, from joining--well, I am
            very happy to state that I did some nutty things as a member
            of eckankar! : )

            Mish

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster" <eckchains@...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
              Hi Mish, Non ekster, and All,
              I was thinking back about having Klemp's
              picture on my desk at work. Of course, people
              would naturally ask me (until word got out) who
              he was. I would reply, "he's my spiritual mentor
              and guide."

              After first saying this it occurred to me "How long
              would I need a spiritual guide?" I never really thought
              about how long it would/should take. I never set
              a time-limit or had a goal line. I used to have my
              very own spiritual insights and Self-reliance and inner
              nudges until I became attached and dependent on
              another's direction and approval... for everything!
              Now, everything good was attributed to the Mahanta
              and everything bad was on me and a spiritual test
              HK had designed for me, or was past life or present
              life karma!

              In the beginning, when I first joined EK and bought
              into the whole package, I didn't really understand
              the initiation treadmill. Later, I saw what it took
              for advancement (promotion) and it didn't have
              anything to do with Higher Consciousness! I paid
              attention, listened to and observed the H.I.s! And,
              the only thing that has really "changed" is, Now, there
              are many more hoops for ECKists to jump through!

              The Restrictions and the Guidelines and the Training
              and the Volunteering and the Monetary Donations
              have all been pointed out, in one way or another, as
              a necessary requirement for promotion in rank
              (a meaningless number).

              One has to be noticed by volunteering, taking the
              training(s), teaching classes, doing intros, be well
              versed in the EK dogma, and be able to demonstrate
              the EK teachings, supposedly, in everyday life. This
              actually means playing the role and being able to talk
              the talk and make friends with the RESA and those
              H.I.s who will approve of your initiation. Even after
              doing everything you can do the initiation usually
              comes down to the consciousness of the RESA (it
              varies widely) and how one's personality comes across.
              Yes, Higher initiation in Eckankar, today, has to do
              more with personality than many realize. Then again...
              one's "acts" weigh very heavy as well! It has nothing
              to do with a higher spiritual evolution! It's just learning
              how to play "as if" game of delusion! But, where does
              that get the True Seeker? Nowhere! EK's another game,
              another religion, another delay from knowing the TRUTH.

              When does the original Seeker finally become Free
              and Independent and No Longer Needs an EK Membership
              Card? ECKists will never See, Know, or Be their own Master-
              ship in this Lifetime!

              Prometheus

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
                Hello All,
                I just thought I'd bring this back up. After looking
                at a copy of the H.I. Letter sent to me I'm amazed
                to see that it has No spiritual value for H.I.s. It's
                mostly just testimonials and sales promotion of
                ECK materials.