Re: Just wondering

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi All,
      Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
      of PT and one B&W and one color pic
      of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
      on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
      in each vehicle. I had one large and one
      small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
      small and two large pics of HK (official
      photo and another). I also had the
      portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
      home.

      A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
      to get their foot in the door to one's
      subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
      had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
      taken down at EK Centers.

      I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
      thought Klemp might be a real Master
      until I discovered that he wasn't and that
      the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
      Initiations (via observation) are false.
      Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
      double talk and his books have No spiritual
      or unique substance.

      Prometheus

      "Non ekster" wrote:

      How many of you carried around a picture
      of Harold Klemp with you when you were an
      eckist?

      Mish wrote:
      I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
      the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
      carry any of those around with me, not even
      in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
      stupid? LOL!
    • Ingrid
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008

        I did - of course! :-)

        Ingrid

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
          I wonder when Klemp will come out with
          a new updated "official photo?" Is this done
          every three years? When was the last time
          because he looks a lot older in recent pics
          than he does in the Wisdom Notes "official
          photo!"

          These "official photos" have become a kind
          of a Catch-22 for Harry. On one hand the
          $25.00 "donation" for the "official photo"
          brought in money because every EK Center
          had to have a current one hanging up and
          another for display when doing outside events...
          intros, roundtables, book discussions, etc.

          On the other hand HK's Current photos are
          showing old Harry aging. Look at the front
          page photo on The Mystic World. Maybe that's
          the purpose of the "new" ECK Master Portrait.
          This way HK is forever looking young(er), whereas,
          HK's real life appearance in the "official photo"
          is forever aging.

          This would be a good reason for Not traveling
          to EK Seminars to see Harry in the flesh. Just
          stay home and remember him or imagine him
          for what he used to look like before those "DNA
          Effects" caught up to him... like it does with
          everyone (except Rebazar and how many other
          ECK Masters?)!

          > Hi All,
          > Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
          > of PT and one B&W and one color pic
          > of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
          > on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
          > in each vehicle. I had one large and one
          > small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
          > small and two large pics of HK (official
          > photo and another). I also had the
          > portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
          > home.
          >
          > A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
          > to get their foot in the door to one's
          > subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
          > had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
          > taken down at EK Centers.
          >
          > I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
          > thought Klemp might be a real Master
          > until I discovered that he wasn't and that
          > the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
          > Initiations (via observation) are false.
          > Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
          > double talk and his books have No spiritual
          > or unique substance.
          >
          > Prometheus
          >
          > "Non ekster" wrote:
          >
          > How many of you carried around a picture
          > of Harold Klemp with you when you were an
          > eckist?
          >
          > Mish wrote:
          > I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
          > the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
          > carry any of those around with me, not even
          > in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
          > stupid? LOL!

        • Non ekster
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
            After reading these responses, I must admit that I unwittingly put you
            on the spot. I too have done many interesting and weird things in the
            name of religion, but especially the New Age religions because I
            thought I was escaping to a greater freedom. I basically quit eckankar
            when Klemp came on the scene, but even before that I had problems with
            the pictures, but also had a very active imagination and felt that
            somehow I was more special than everyone else in the normal world. In
            fact, I was so deluded, that when Nixon resigned rather than be
            impeached, I came very close to sending him a letter about eckankar as
            the truth beyond any illusion on earth like blah, blah, blah.... lol

            My eck family still carries around the eck master photo and it creeps
            me out. It's actually worse than organized religion. It's a photo of
            an idiot wasting the members money. If they at least had an eck
            charity to actually help people ....

            I don't know how to help. I want to help, but it seems that after so
            much time, the level of dejected delusion is so entrenched that it is
            hopeless. It's that Higher Initiate VANITY, Holier than thou crap. All
            I get is the silent treatment.

            nonekster ; )

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
              Hi Non ekster and All,
              Yes, Klemp rules his Eckankar Church with No
              intent to expand like other religions do. Other
              religions have churches, temples, and mosques
              spread out everywhere. Eckankar has only two
              temples (in the U.S.) that people can actually
              see and visit!

              Klemp wants control over the purse strings at
              the local level and doesn't really want to see an
              expansion because this will divert money away
              from the ESC. The only reason HK permits the
              EK Temple in Conn. to exist is because their EK
              Board (RESA) still makes a yearly donation ($) to
              the ESC and to Klemp and his cohorts' expenses
              in Eden Prairie, MN.

              After all of these years Why don't Local Eckists
              have a Local Church? Instead, Local Eckists have
              to Rent a Room. Why?

              BTW- Let's talk about "ECK Master" RAMI NURI.
              He guards the Shariyat "on the Pinda Lok, the
              PHYSICAL WORLD, at the... Temple of Golden
              Wisdom IN THE CITY OF RETZ, VENUS."
              [HK's EK LexiCon, page 172]

              Do Eckists really believe that there is an EK
              Wisdom Temple IN "THE PHYSICAL WORLD"
              on "VENUS?!"

              I think that a lot of ECKists can accept an ASTRAL
              PLANE Temple of Golden Wisdom, but RETZ, VENUS!

              If ECKists thought about this one point critically
              and with some logic and common sense they would
              realize that this requires the same "LEAP of FAITH"
              that Religions use to fool their followers.

              Eckists have just switched from their old
              orthodox religion to a new religion of Unorthodox
              lies and fantasy!

              Prometheus

              p.s.
              Maybe Harry Klemp could take a mini vacation
              to VENUS for a Spa Treatment and return looking
              as young as RAMI NURI. ;- )

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                Hi, Non ekster and All!

                I liked your question and thought it was important!
                When we former eckists criticize the scamming wheelings
                and dealings of eckankar, I think our comments are more
                relevant having been there and done that. For myself, I
                don't like to own up to making mistakes such as falling
                for the scam of eckankar and wasting so much time and
                money, but I can do it easily enough anyway. I don't view
                myself as infallible or feel that my ego is like a runaway
                train that I can't admit mistakes.

                I think that many of the old time h.i. eckists have a huge
                problem with ego that prevents them from walking away
                from the scam. They'd feel too foolish. I think Prometheus
                mentioned ego in one of his recent posts. And then there
                are the chelas that have gone even beyond ego into the
                dimensions of deep delusion. They function in society
                well enough to stay out of the mental institutions, even
                maintain employment (but some seem to struggle at holding
                jobs which makes me suspect that their delusional behavior
                is a problem) and appear okay on the surface. When they
                begin to speak though--their spin on eckankar and the
                mahanta, well, then outsiders can see there is something
                not quite right. Because they feign being "nice" in order to
                try to lure others into eckankar (doing the mahanta's bidding),
                they are usually tolerated, but yet viewed skeptically.

                The U.S. is very tolerate of religion, so eckankar is a bit
                accepted as a "to each his own" religious belief system. Eckankar
                flies under the radar of public scrutiny because of its low
                membership and because it doesn't make a lot of noise! LOL!

                Yet, Klemp and Company are able to scam enough folowers
                to keep the coffers full and allow themselves a nice life.

                It doesn't matter so much about the deeply entrenched eckists,
                but if ESA can help some to leave the org and to keep others,
                newbies and younger members, from joining--well, I am
                very happy to state that I did some nutty things as a member
                of eckankar! : )

                Mish

                --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster" <eckchains@...>

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                  Hi Mish, Non ekster, and All,
                  I was thinking back about having Klemp's
                  picture on my desk at work. Of course, people
                  would naturally ask me (until word got out) who
                  he was. I would reply, "he's my spiritual mentor
                  and guide."

                  After first saying this it occurred to me "How long
                  would I need a spiritual guide?" I never really thought
                  about how long it would/should take. I never set
                  a time-limit or had a goal line. I used to have my
                  very own spiritual insights and Self-reliance and inner
                  nudges until I became attached and dependent on
                  another's direction and approval... for everything!
                  Now, everything good was attributed to the Mahanta
                  and everything bad was on me and a spiritual test
                  HK had designed for me, or was past life or present
                  life karma!

                  In the beginning, when I first joined EK and bought
                  into the whole package, I didn't really understand
                  the initiation treadmill. Later, I saw what it took
                  for advancement (promotion) and it didn't have
                  anything to do with Higher Consciousness! I paid
                  attention, listened to and observed the H.I.s! And,
                  the only thing that has really "changed" is, Now, there
                  are many more hoops for ECKists to jump through!

                  The Restrictions and the Guidelines and the Training
                  and the Volunteering and the Monetary Donations
                  have all been pointed out, in one way or another, as
                  a necessary requirement for promotion in rank
                  (a meaningless number).

                  One has to be noticed by volunteering, taking the
                  training(s), teaching classes, doing intros, be well
                  versed in the EK dogma, and be able to demonstrate
                  the EK teachings, supposedly, in everyday life. This
                  actually means playing the role and being able to talk
                  the talk and make friends with the RESA and those
                  H.I.s who will approve of your initiation. Even after
                  doing everything you can do the initiation usually
                  comes down to the consciousness of the RESA (it
                  varies widely) and how one's personality comes across.
                  Yes, Higher initiation in Eckankar, today, has to do
                  more with personality than many realize. Then again...
                  one's "acts" weigh very heavy as well! It has nothing
                  to do with a higher spiritual evolution! It's just learning
                  how to play "as if" game of delusion! But, where does
                  that get the True Seeker? Nowhere! EK's another game,
                  another religion, another delay from knowing the TRUTH.

                  When does the original Seeker finally become Free
                  and Independent and No Longer Needs an EK Membership
                  Card? ECKists will never See, Know, or Be their own Master-
                  ship in this Lifetime!

                  Prometheus

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
                    Hello All,
                    I just thought I'd bring this back up. After looking
                    at a copy of the H.I. Letter sent to me I'm amazed
                    to see that it has No spiritual value for H.I.s. It's
                    mostly just testimonials and sales promotion of
                    ECK materials.