Re: Just wondering

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster" <eckchains@...>
      wrote:

      > How many of you carried around a picture of Harold Klemp with you when
      > you were an eckist?

      I had pics of the idiot in my home and also the imaginary eck masters, etc--
      but I didn't carry any of those around with me, not even in my car! But how
      nutty is that, not to mention stupid? LOL!
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
        Hi All,
        Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
        of PT and one B&W and one color pic
        of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
        on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
        in each vehicle. I had one large and one
        small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
        small and two large pics of HK (official
        photo and another). I also had the
        portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
        home.

        A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
        to get their foot in the door to one's
        subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
        had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
        taken down at EK Centers.

        I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
        thought Klemp might be a real Master
        until I discovered that he wasn't and that
        the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
        Initiations (via observation) are false.
        Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
        double talk and his books have No spiritual
        or unique substance.

        Prometheus

        Mish wrote:
        I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
        the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
        carry any of those around with me, not even
        in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
        stupid? LOL!
      • Ingrid
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008

          I did - of course! :-)

          Ingrid

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
            I wonder when Klemp will come out with
            a new updated "official photo?" Is this done
            every three years? When was the last time
            because he looks a lot older in recent pics
            than he does in the Wisdom Notes "official
            photo!"

            These "official photos" have become a kind
            of a Catch-22 for Harry. On one hand the
            $25.00 "donation" for the "official photo"
            brought in money because every EK Center
            had to have a current one hanging up and
            another for display when doing outside events...
            intros, roundtables, book discussions, etc.

            On the other hand HK's Current photos are
            showing old Harry aging. Look at the front
            page photo on The Mystic World. Maybe that's
            the purpose of the "new" ECK Master Portrait.
            This way HK is forever looking young(er), whereas,
            HK's real life appearance in the "official photo"
            is forever aging.

            This would be a good reason for Not traveling
            to EK Seminars to see Harry in the flesh. Just
            stay home and remember him or imagine him
            for what he used to look like before those "DNA
            Effects" caught up to him... like it does with
            everyone (except Rebazar and how many other
            ECK Masters?)!

            > Hi All,
            > Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
            > of PT and one B&W and one color pic
            > of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
            > on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
            > in each vehicle. I had one large and one
            > small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
            > small and two large pics of HK (official
            > photo and another). I also had the
            > portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
            > home.
            >
            > A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
            > to get their foot in the door to one's
            > subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
            > had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
            > taken down at EK Centers.
            >
            > I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
            > thought Klemp might be a real Master
            > until I discovered that he wasn't and that
            > the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
            > Initiations (via observation) are false.
            > Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
            > double talk and his books have No spiritual
            > or unique substance.
            >
            > Prometheus
            >
            > "Non ekster" wrote:
            >
            > How many of you carried around a picture
            > of Harold Klemp with you when you were an
            > eckist?
            >
            > Mish wrote:
            > I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
            > the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
            > carry any of those around with me, not even
            > in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
            > stupid? LOL!

          • Non ekster
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
              After reading these responses, I must admit that I unwittingly put you
              on the spot. I too have done many interesting and weird things in the
              name of religion, but especially the New Age religions because I
              thought I was escaping to a greater freedom. I basically quit eckankar
              when Klemp came on the scene, but even before that I had problems with
              the pictures, but also had a very active imagination and felt that
              somehow I was more special than everyone else in the normal world. In
              fact, I was so deluded, that when Nixon resigned rather than be
              impeached, I came very close to sending him a letter about eckankar as
              the truth beyond any illusion on earth like blah, blah, blah.... lol

              My eck family still carries around the eck master photo and it creeps
              me out. It's actually worse than organized religion. It's a photo of
              an idiot wasting the members money. If they at least had an eck
              charity to actually help people ....

              I don't know how to help. I want to help, but it seems that after so
              much time, the level of dejected delusion is so entrenched that it is
              hopeless. It's that Higher Initiate VANITY, Holier than thou crap. All
              I get is the silent treatment.

              nonekster ; )

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
                Hi Non ekster and All,
                Yes, Klemp rules his Eckankar Church with No
                intent to expand like other religions do. Other
                religions have churches, temples, and mosques
                spread out everywhere. Eckankar has only two
                temples (in the U.S.) that people can actually
                see and visit!

                Klemp wants control over the purse strings at
                the local level and doesn't really want to see an
                expansion because this will divert money away
                from the ESC. The only reason HK permits the
                EK Temple in Conn. to exist is because their EK
                Board (RESA) still makes a yearly donation ($) to
                the ESC and to Klemp and his cohorts' expenses
                in Eden Prairie, MN.

                After all of these years Why don't Local Eckists
                have a Local Church? Instead, Local Eckists have
                to Rent a Room. Why?

                BTW- Let's talk about "ECK Master" RAMI NURI.
                He guards the Shariyat "on the Pinda Lok, the
                PHYSICAL WORLD, at the... Temple of Golden
                Wisdom IN THE CITY OF RETZ, VENUS."
                [HK's EK LexiCon, page 172]

                Do Eckists really believe that there is an EK
                Wisdom Temple IN "THE PHYSICAL WORLD"
                on "VENUS?!"

                I think that a lot of ECKists can accept an ASTRAL
                PLANE Temple of Golden Wisdom, but RETZ, VENUS!

                If ECKists thought about this one point critically
                and with some logic and common sense they would
                realize that this requires the same "LEAP of FAITH"
                that Religions use to fool their followers.

                Eckists have just switched from their old
                orthodox religion to a new religion of Unorthodox
                lies and fantasy!

                Prometheus

                p.s.
                Maybe Harry Klemp could take a mini vacation
                to VENUS for a Spa Treatment and return looking
                as young as RAMI NURI. ;- )

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                  Hi, Non ekster and All!

                  I liked your question and thought it was important!
                  When we former eckists criticize the scamming wheelings
                  and dealings of eckankar, I think our comments are more
                  relevant having been there and done that. For myself, I
                  don't like to own up to making mistakes such as falling
                  for the scam of eckankar and wasting so much time and
                  money, but I can do it easily enough anyway. I don't view
                  myself as infallible or feel that my ego is like a runaway
                  train that I can't admit mistakes.

                  I think that many of the old time h.i. eckists have a huge
                  problem with ego that prevents them from walking away
                  from the scam. They'd feel too foolish. I think Prometheus
                  mentioned ego in one of his recent posts. And then there
                  are the chelas that have gone even beyond ego into the
                  dimensions of deep delusion. They function in society
                  well enough to stay out of the mental institutions, even
                  maintain employment (but some seem to struggle at holding
                  jobs which makes me suspect that their delusional behavior
                  is a problem) and appear okay on the surface. When they
                  begin to speak though--their spin on eckankar and the
                  mahanta, well, then outsiders can see there is something
                  not quite right. Because they feign being "nice" in order to
                  try to lure others into eckankar (doing the mahanta's bidding),
                  they are usually tolerated, but yet viewed skeptically.

                  The U.S. is very tolerate of religion, so eckankar is a bit
                  accepted as a "to each his own" religious belief system. Eckankar
                  flies under the radar of public scrutiny because of its low
                  membership and because it doesn't make a lot of noise! LOL!

                  Yet, Klemp and Company are able to scam enough folowers
                  to keep the coffers full and allow themselves a nice life.

                  It doesn't matter so much about the deeply entrenched eckists,
                  but if ESA can help some to leave the org and to keep others,
                  newbies and younger members, from joining--well, I am
                  very happy to state that I did some nutty things as a member
                  of eckankar! : )

                  Mish

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                    Hi Mish, Non ekster, and All,
                    I was thinking back about having Klemp's
                    picture on my desk at work. Of course, people
                    would naturally ask me (until word got out) who
                    he was. I would reply, "he's my spiritual mentor
                    and guide."

                    After first saying this it occurred to me "How long
                    would I need a spiritual guide?" I never really thought
                    about how long it would/should take. I never set
                    a time-limit or had a goal line. I used to have my
                    very own spiritual insights and Self-reliance and inner
                    nudges until I became attached and dependent on
                    another's direction and approval... for everything!
                    Now, everything good was attributed to the Mahanta
                    and everything bad was on me and a spiritual test
                    HK had designed for me, or was past life or present
                    life karma!

                    In the beginning, when I first joined EK and bought
                    into the whole package, I didn't really understand
                    the initiation treadmill. Later, I saw what it took
                    for advancement (promotion) and it didn't have
                    anything to do with Higher Consciousness! I paid
                    attention, listened to and observed the H.I.s! And,
                    the only thing that has really "changed" is, Now, there
                    are many more hoops for ECKists to jump through!

                    The Restrictions and the Guidelines and the Training
                    and the Volunteering and the Monetary Donations
                    have all been pointed out, in one way or another, as
                    a necessary requirement for promotion in rank
                    (a meaningless number).

                    One has to be noticed by volunteering, taking the
                    training(s), teaching classes, doing intros, be well
                    versed in the EK dogma, and be able to demonstrate
                    the EK teachings, supposedly, in everyday life. This
                    actually means playing the role and being able to talk
                    the talk and make friends with the RESA and those
                    H.I.s who will approve of your initiation. Even after
                    doing everything you can do the initiation usually
                    comes down to the consciousness of the RESA (it
                    varies widely) and how one's personality comes across.
                    Yes, Higher initiation in Eckankar, today, has to do
                    more with personality than many realize. Then again...
                    one's "acts" weigh very heavy as well! It has nothing
                    to do with a higher spiritual evolution! It's just learning
                    how to play "as if" game of delusion! But, where does
                    that get the True Seeker? Nowhere! EK's another game,
                    another religion, another delay from knowing the TRUTH.

                    When does the original Seeker finally become Free
                    and Independent and No Longer Needs an EK Membership
                    Card? ECKists will never See, Know, or Be their own Master-
                    ship in this Lifetime!

                    Prometheus

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
                      I just thought I'd bring this back up. After looking
                      at a copy of the H.I. Letter sent to me I'm amazed
                      to see that it has No spiritual value for H.I.s. It's
                      mostly just testimonials and sales promotion of
                      ECK materials.