Just wondering

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
      How many of you carried around a picture of Harold Klemp with you when
      you were an eckist?
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster" <eckchains@...>
        wrote:

        > How many of you carried around a picture of Harold Klemp with you when
        > you were an eckist?

        I had pics of the idiot in my home and also the imaginary eck masters, etc--
        but I didn't carry any of those around with me, not even in my car! But how
        nutty is that, not to mention stupid? LOL!
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
          Hi All,
          Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
          of PT and one B&W and one color pic
          of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
          on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
          in each vehicle. I had one large and one
          small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
          small and two large pics of HK (official
          photo and another). I also had the
          portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
          home.

          A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
          to get their foot in the door to one's
          subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
          had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
          taken down at EK Centers.

          I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
          thought Klemp might be a real Master
          until I discovered that he wasn't and that
          the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
          Initiations (via observation) are false.
          Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
          double talk and his books have No spiritual
          or unique substance.

          Prometheus

          Mish wrote:
          I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
          the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
          carry any of those around with me, not even
          in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
          stupid? LOL!
        • Ingrid
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008

            I did - of course! :-)

            Ingrid

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
              I wonder when Klemp will come out with
              a new updated "official photo?" Is this done
              every three years? When was the last time
              because he looks a lot older in recent pics
              than he does in the Wisdom Notes "official
              photo!"

              These "official photos" have become a kind
              of a Catch-22 for Harry. On one hand the
              $25.00 "donation" for the "official photo"
              brought in money because every EK Center
              had to have a current one hanging up and
              another for display when doing outside events...
              intros, roundtables, book discussions, etc.

              On the other hand HK's Current photos are
              showing old Harry aging. Look at the front
              page photo on The Mystic World. Maybe that's
              the purpose of the "new" ECK Master Portrait.
              This way HK is forever looking young(er), whereas,
              HK's real life appearance in the "official photo"
              is forever aging.

              This would be a good reason for Not traveling
              to EK Seminars to see Harry in the flesh. Just
              stay home and remember him or imagine him
              for what he used to look like before those "DNA
              Effects" caught up to him... like it does with
              everyone (except Rebazar and how many other
              ECK Masters?)!

              > Hi All,
              > Okay, I admit that I carried a B&W pic
              > of PT and one B&W and one color pic
              > of Harry in my wallet. I had a pic of Harry
              > on my desk at work and had a pic of HK
              > in each vehicle. I had one large and one
              > small pic of PT at home, as well as, one
              > small and two large pics of HK (official
              > photo and another). I also had the
              > portraits of the fictional EK Masters at
              > home.
              >
              > A Black Magician (HK) uses these pics
              > to get their foot in the door to one's
              > subconscious mind. This is Why Klemp
              > had his Master's (Darwin Gross) pictures
              > taken down at EK Centers.
              >
              > I admit I was hopeful and gullible and
              > thought Klemp might be a real Master
              > until I discovered that he wasn't and that
              > the Higher Consciousness of Higher EK
              > Initiations (via observation) are false.
              > Klemp is full of Religious Lower Plane
              > double talk and his books have No spiritual
              > or unique substance.
              >
              > Prometheus
              >
              > "Non ekster" wrote:
              >
              > How many of you carried around a picture
              > of Harold Klemp with you when you were an
              > eckist?
              >
              > Mish wrote:
              > I had pics of the idiot in my home and also
              > the imaginary eck masters, etc--but I didn't
              > carry any of those around with me, not even
              > in my car! But how nutty is that, not to mention
              > stupid? LOL!

            • Non ekster
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
                After reading these responses, I must admit that I unwittingly put you
                on the spot. I too have done many interesting and weird things in the
                name of religion, but especially the New Age religions because I
                thought I was escaping to a greater freedom. I basically quit eckankar
                when Klemp came on the scene, but even before that I had problems with
                the pictures, but also had a very active imagination and felt that
                somehow I was more special than everyone else in the normal world. In
                fact, I was so deluded, that when Nixon resigned rather than be
                impeached, I came very close to sending him a letter about eckankar as
                the truth beyond any illusion on earth like blah, blah, blah.... lol

                My eck family still carries around the eck master photo and it creeps
                me out. It's actually worse than organized religion. It's a photo of
                an idiot wasting the members money. If they at least had an eck
                charity to actually help people ....

                I don't know how to help. I want to help, but it seems that after so
                much time, the level of dejected delusion is so entrenched that it is
                hopeless. It's that Higher Initiate VANITY, Holier than thou crap. All
                I get is the silent treatment.

                nonekster ; )

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
                  Hi Non ekster and All,
                  Yes, Klemp rules his Eckankar Church with No
                  intent to expand like other religions do. Other
                  religions have churches, temples, and mosques
                  spread out everywhere. Eckankar has only two
                  temples (in the U.S.) that people can actually
                  see and visit!

                  Klemp wants control over the purse strings at
                  the local level and doesn't really want to see an
                  expansion because this will divert money away
                  from the ESC. The only reason HK permits the
                  EK Temple in Conn. to exist is because their EK
                  Board (RESA) still makes a yearly donation ($) to
                  the ESC and to Klemp and his cohorts' expenses
                  in Eden Prairie, MN.

                  After all of these years Why don't Local Eckists
                  have a Local Church? Instead, Local Eckists have
                  to Rent a Room. Why?

                  BTW- Let's talk about "ECK Master" RAMI NURI.
                  He guards the Shariyat "on the Pinda Lok, the
                  PHYSICAL WORLD, at the... Temple of Golden
                  Wisdom IN THE CITY OF RETZ, VENUS."
                  [HK's EK LexiCon, page 172]

                  Do Eckists really believe that there is an EK
                  Wisdom Temple IN "THE PHYSICAL WORLD"
                  on "VENUS?!"

                  I think that a lot of ECKists can accept an ASTRAL
                  PLANE Temple of Golden Wisdom, but RETZ, VENUS!

                  If ECKists thought about this one point critically
                  and with some logic and common sense they would
                  realize that this requires the same "LEAP of FAITH"
                  that Religions use to fool their followers.

                  Eckists have just switched from their old
                  orthodox religion to a new religion of Unorthodox
                  lies and fantasy!

                  Prometheus

                  p.s.
                  Maybe Harry Klemp could take a mini vacation
                  to VENUS for a Spa Treatment and return looking
                  as young as RAMI NURI. ;- )

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                    Hi, Non ekster and All!

                    I liked your question and thought it was important!
                    When we former eckists criticize the scamming wheelings
                    and dealings of eckankar, I think our comments are more
                    relevant having been there and done that. For myself, I
                    don't like to own up to making mistakes such as falling
                    for the scam of eckankar and wasting so much time and
                    money, but I can do it easily enough anyway. I don't view
                    myself as infallible or feel that my ego is like a runaway
                    train that I can't admit mistakes.

                    I think that many of the old time h.i. eckists have a huge
                    problem with ego that prevents them from walking away
                    from the scam. They'd feel too foolish. I think Prometheus
                    mentioned ego in one of his recent posts. And then there
                    are the chelas that have gone even beyond ego into the
                    dimensions of deep delusion. They function in society
                    well enough to stay out of the mental institutions, even
                    maintain employment (but some seem to struggle at holding
                    jobs which makes me suspect that their delusional behavior
                    is a problem) and appear okay on the surface. When they
                    begin to speak though--their spin on eckankar and the
                    mahanta, well, then outsiders can see there is something
                    not quite right. Because they feign being "nice" in order to
                    try to lure others into eckankar (doing the mahanta's bidding),
                    they are usually tolerated, but yet viewed skeptically.

                    The U.S. is very tolerate of religion, so eckankar is a bit
                    accepted as a "to each his own" religious belief system. Eckankar
                    flies under the radar of public scrutiny because of its low
                    membership and because it doesn't make a lot of noise! LOL!

                    Yet, Klemp and Company are able to scam enough folowers
                    to keep the coffers full and allow themselves a nice life.

                    It doesn't matter so much about the deeply entrenched eckists,
                    but if ESA can help some to leave the org and to keep others,
                    newbies and younger members, from joining--well, I am
                    very happy to state that I did some nutty things as a member
                    of eckankar! : )

                    Mish

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                      Hi Mish, Non ekster, and All,
                      I was thinking back about having Klemp's
                      picture on my desk at work. Of course, people
                      would naturally ask me (until word got out) who
                      he was. I would reply, "he's my spiritual mentor
                      and guide."

                      After first saying this it occurred to me "How long
                      would I need a spiritual guide?" I never really thought
                      about how long it would/should take. I never set
                      a time-limit or had a goal line. I used to have my
                      very own spiritual insights and Self-reliance and inner
                      nudges until I became attached and dependent on
                      another's direction and approval... for everything!
                      Now, everything good was attributed to the Mahanta
                      and everything bad was on me and a spiritual test
                      HK had designed for me, or was past life or present
                      life karma!

                      In the beginning, when I first joined EK and bought
                      into the whole package, I didn't really understand
                      the initiation treadmill. Later, I saw what it took
                      for advancement (promotion) and it didn't have
                      anything to do with Higher Consciousness! I paid
                      attention, listened to and observed the H.I.s! And,
                      the only thing that has really "changed" is, Now, there
                      are many more hoops for ECKists to jump through!

                      The Restrictions and the Guidelines and the Training
                      and the Volunteering and the Monetary Donations
                      have all been pointed out, in one way or another, as
                      a necessary requirement for promotion in rank
                      (a meaningless number).

                      One has to be noticed by volunteering, taking the
                      training(s), teaching classes, doing intros, be well
                      versed in the EK dogma, and be able to demonstrate
                      the EK teachings, supposedly, in everyday life. This
                      actually means playing the role and being able to talk
                      the talk and make friends with the RESA and those
                      H.I.s who will approve of your initiation. Even after
                      doing everything you can do the initiation usually
                      comes down to the consciousness of the RESA (it
                      varies widely) and how one's personality comes across.
                      Yes, Higher initiation in Eckankar, today, has to do
                      more with personality than many realize. Then again...
                      one's "acts" weigh very heavy as well! It has nothing
                      to do with a higher spiritual evolution! It's just learning
                      how to play "as if" game of delusion! But, where does
                      that get the True Seeker? Nowhere! EK's another game,
                      another religion, another delay from knowing the TRUTH.

                      When does the original Seeker finally become Free
                      and Independent and No Longer Needs an EK Membership
                      Card? ECKists will never See, Know, or Be their own Master-
                      ship in this Lifetime!

                      Prometheus

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
                        I just thought I'd bring this back up. After looking
                        at a copy of the H.I. Letter sent to me I'm amazed
                        to see that it has No spiritual value for H.I.s. It's
                        mostly just testimonials and sales promotion of
                        ECK materials.