Re: ECK Masters Get Face Lifts!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 7:50 AM
      Klemp, also, is Not Immune to Past Life Hard-Wired
      DNA (Karmic) Effects. This is Why he uses an older
      "official photo" to appear younger looking. Time,
      Gravity, and DNA are having its effects upon HK's
      health and appearance! Yet, there are supposedly
      ECK Masters who still have physical bodies and
      these beings look younger and healthier than their
      boss... the Mahanta! Why? Because these ECK Masters
      are fictional characters (created by PT) and Klemp
      is powerless!

      ECKANKAR is a scam religion full of half-truths
      and of afterlife promises like all religions are!
      One has to be very weak and insecure to need any
      religion and to become a follower of other men!

      Become your own leader of your own spiritual
      universe as you live and learn your own private
      lessons to understanding Soul and All That Is.

      Prometheus

      Re: HK: "Past Life effects" are "Hard-Wired" into DNA

      [Message #3098]

      In Klemp's "Abbie's" story (12/2007 EK Mystic World,
      pgs. 1-2) Guru Harry's new borrowed opinion is that
      The Negative "Effects" (Karma) of "Past Lives" are "Hard-
      Wired" into one's "Genetic Code" (DNA). It's interesting,
      too, that Klemp never mentions the terms Negative or
      Karma, or How this works and How it can be eradicated.
      Klemp's story is that a long time ago in another past life
      Abbie worked as an assistant to the village medical guru
      (conman).

      Klemp's analysis is that Abbie was lazy, selfish,
      and vain and states she was, therefore, under the
      affects of the Mental Passions (The Passions of the Mind).
      Anyway, Abbie took shortcuts when making up potions
      for the local healer and these supposedly affected the
      health of the villagers treated by the local "medical guru."
      HK states these "effects" (karma) affect her now via "hard-
      wiring" onto her DNA which causes her poor health today
      even though she "imagined" these Mental Passions were
      long gone. "Abbie" must be a H.I.!

      I wonder why the "medical guru" didn't check the potions?
      This was just a small village. Doesn't the Guru have a
      responsibility? Not in Klemp's world!

      It seems that the negative choices and attitudes of
      people made and demonstrated in Past Lives from
      even "a long time ago" CARRIED OVER to become the
      Karmic "effects" which "are Hard-Wired into... Genetic
      Code" (DNA) today!

      But, what about the Positive Mental Virtures? What
      is the result of these "effects?" Consciousness? Klemp's
      focus is on the the Negative it seems. If Klemp is the
      HOLDING TANK FOR KARMA Why do ECK H.I.s get cancer?
      Is finding Eckankar a positive? Why then the other negatives
      of poor health. Why can't the Mahanta HEAL like Jesus?

      Also, ECKists can now see a Negative Impact from
      using their "imagination." But, why have ECKists been
      encouraged to use their "imaginations" without discrimination?
      What about those "MENTAL PASSIONS that she (Abbie)
      IMAGINED were long gone?"

      Klemp even mentions Rebazar in his "Abbie"
      story. RT gives her some "insight" into a "past life"
      so that she can address her "old shortcomings" and
      "remodel herself" with the aid of "health practitioners."
      Nice, as to how Klemp threw Rebazar in for good measure.
      BTW- "Abbie" came up with this insight: "Soul can Turn
      Over a New Leaf, even IF The Body is Permanently Wired."
      This "Turning Over a New LEAF" sounds familiar and is
      something a H.I. would say. BUT, Why does any Soul
      need a Mahanta when it can come up with It's own
      insights. After all, RT is imaginary!

      Klemp then does a hard-sell about Vahana Teams,
      speaking at the EWS, and SERVING out of love, and
      Not Selfishness... "And so she is helping herself too."

      Klemp should know about the negative "effects"
      of selfishness. He just needs to look into a mirror!
      Except, HK can't recognize his own true image! Perhaps,
      it would be too much reality for him and an "unnerving
      insight" for this unbalanced narcissist!

      Okay, let's get back to this HARD-WIRED DNA
      thing with the Negative Effects of Bad Choices
      from Past Lives of Long Ago.

      I guess that Klemp had to come up with something
      to explain away the fact that ECKists have the same
      ills as everyone else, but Why do they? Don't ECKists
      have the "protection" and "healing" powers of their LEM/
      Mahanta to rely upon?! How does the DNA thing work
      with Selfishness, or when one was a different race
      when the Karma (that "effected" DNA) occurred?

      And, isn't it these DNA "effects" that prevents us from
      living Forever... like with Rebazar! Klemp can't even
      HEAL HIMSELF!

      Also, just look at every Past Life. Isn't that a lot of
      Negative Encoding onto DNA. Where does Soul fit into
      this equation? How is it that Soul, also, takes on the
      physical, emotional, and mental characteristics and
      inherited diseases (karma) of family members? Isn't Soul
      an Individual Spark? Klemp is saying this "nature" (DNA)
      is a Hard-Wired result of "nurture" (effect) that is
      accumulated in Past Lives and derived via negative
      choices or attitudes, but does Not look at a family's DNA.

      And, how can the kind of "health practitioner" that Klemp
      suggests using ever cure a person of cancer, diabetes, or
      of Bi-Polar disorder? HK tried to get his (late) older brother
      to go to Mexico for Latril treatments for his cancer back in
      the early 1980s. And, Klemp wouldn't even accept the help
      from the psychiatrist at the Mental Institution he was sent to
      in 1970. Instead, he claims to have "played the game" to be
      released.

      So, are Klemp's Shortcomings from a Past Life or from this
      one? Maybe it's a combination with some Family Karma thrown
      in for good measure!

      BTW- Here are some Internet Sites where I found info on
      Karma & DNA. It looks like Klemp has been doing some
      Internet surfing too!

      http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelbreck.html
      Could this Kryon guy be PT? He signs off "And so it is."

      http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=158
      This is what ECKists need: Pure Insight and Spiritual Freedom!

      http://www.crystalinks.com/wheelofkarma.html
      Once again, why doesn't Klemp mention Karma instead
      of "effects?"

      http://www.cyprusspirit.com/ezine_2_akarma.html

      Maybe HK could contact the "Eradicator" in Toronto
      to help him with his EMF problem & for Geopathic Stress
      Relief & DNA Testing.

      http://www.dnaperfection.com/karmaremoval.html
      Here's one that can Remove Your Karmic "Hardwired"
      (DNA) Contract for only $100! What does Klemp offer?
      I guess it doesn't work too well for the Mahanta's H.I.s!

      http://www.alignandheal.com/dna_activations.html

      http://www.energymedicinedna.com/dna_activation.htm
      Wow! This one has "DNA Activation" for only $25! And,
      it works over the phone! How does Eckankar's work?

      http://www.selftransform.net/DNA.htm
      This site gives info on DNA/Chakra (Third Eye)
      Activation to prepare for the "2012-2017 Ascension Wave!"

      Basically, Klemp sounds like every other New Age Guru!
      This is, also, Why his teachings sound so familiar and
      Why EK fits in so well at Psychic Fairs, Body, Mind, and
      Spirit Expos, Whole Life Expos, etc.

      Just Pay the Conmen the Money and they will sell you
      via your "imagination" what you desire... just like Klemp!

      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2008
        Hi All,
        Here's a repost that I thought would be interesting
        to look at again. Do ECKists ever wonder about How
        they are being manipulated and controlled (NLP?) by
        their overseers (i.e. HK, ESC, RESAs, etc.)??? No! Too
        much thinking is "bad" for ECKists and just leads to
        more stress and doubt, especially, when some Real
        Truth and Reality seeps in. Imagination with denial
        and pride works best for the EK religious follower!

        The latest EK mantra is: "Change is Change ($$$)."
        This is The "Why" for all of the new edits, updates
        and revisions (i.e. Workbook for Masters 4 Discourse,
        etc., etc.) as well as the other Repackaging... like with
        the Newly Altered EK Master Photos. There's always
        a twist to make the Revisions "appear" refreshed,
        new, and better, thus, more Desirable to Possess!

        And, if ECKists really want to look at the picture
        of Twitchell's "actual" former Master, KIRPAL SINGH,
        they can GOOGLE his name!

        Also, if ECKists go to the ECKANKAR.org site
        and READ ALL of the Twitchell information that
        Klemp provides they could do a count of the
        number of times that "SUDAR Singh" is mentioned
        and compare that to the number of times "KIRPAL
        Singh" is mentioned.

        ALL TOTAL: I think I counted 15 TIMES that KLEMP
        mentioned KIRPAL Singh's name, 3 times HK
        mentioned SUDAR Singh's name, and once for
        Sundar Singh's name. Strange, that a former LEM,
        SUDAR, is mentioned only 3 times and KIRPAL of
        Radhasoami Satsang is mentioned 15 times! HK
        is covering up this historical Truth with another
        fictional EK Master!

        There are "New Color Portraits of Six ECK Masters"
        for sale! I recently saw a "New From ECK" listing for
        EK Materials that Klemp wants ECKists and EK Centers
        to purchase ($$$).

        ECKists should ask themselves WHY the need for
        "New" EK Master color portraits? Well, anything "old"
        that is updated brings in "new" money! Eckankar
        (Klemp) is always finding new ways to pull money
        in from the chelas. The "new portraits" will mean
        that the "old" ones will need to be replaced. ECK
        Centers will spend ECKists' donated money to do
        these updates.

        Why was it necessary to touch-up these portraits?
        Why have the ECK Masters' appearances changed?
        Why are these Masters looking younger and HK
        (in real life) looking older?

[...]

        Tricky (and vain) isn't he!

[...]

        Can't HK (the greatest Mahanta) overcome time and gravity
        and the "lower" planes as Rebazar has? I guess Not! :-)

[...]

      • jivatmananda
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2008
          Hi Prometheus and All,

          Since you made a post about the Eck Masters look, I can't help but
          propose a short exercise. Find some recent videos from Harry on
          Youtube or Google videos. Turn the sound off and look carefully. What
          does Harry radiate? On some recent videos, he even looks spooky. The
          non verbal attitude is great way to know someone...

          Jivat

> [...]
          >
          > So ECKists should keep buying EK Materials and spending
          > their hard-earned money to go to and stay at EK Seminars.
          > Just hang in there for that next initiation (One is promised
          > at death too!) and spend more money... after all, you can't
          > take it with you! And, thus, there's no need to leave anything
          > to family members when you can donate it all to Eckankar...
          > again!
          >
          > Doesn't ECKANKAR look and sound more and more like
          > all of the other religions and scams out there in the land
          > of Maya (illusion)... it should because it is! The approach
          > is just slightly different and that's why there are so many
          > different religions and scams happening! Soul is Its own
          > Master... Soul just need the experiences... and freedom to
          > Be... without the limiting religious dogmas and man-made
          > hierarchies! See, Know, and Be your own Master Soul.. Now!

        • jivatmananda
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2008
            In my opinion, Harry looks like someone with a lot of tensions. It's
            quite strange as Paul Twitchell thaught that the Eck (or life energy)
            gradually dissolves tensions. Paul's explanations were pretty much in
            line with other teachings such as Reiki and Yoga.

            Is Harry the exception that confirms the rule? Maybe not, as it seems
            he changed the rule itself. I learned on this message board that Harry
            considers tension as beneficial and he said that tension molds us.
            When did tension became so beneficial? Did it happen when Harry
            changed the sounds of the spiritual planes in 1985?

            Jivat

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"