Klemp Changes Eckankar To Look More Christian

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 29, 2008
      I'm revisiting this because I've noticed more
      revisions that HK has made to the Original
      foundation (works/message) that Twitchell
      based Eckankar upon.

      Just compare the definitions from PT's Eckankar
      Dictionary to Klemp's LexiCon.

      FYI-My copy of PT's Eckankar Dictionary was
      printed in 1986... Five Years AFTER Klemp took
      over!

      PT: "VAHANA (vah-hah'-nah) Vehicle; the CHANNEL
      for the God power, the Mahanta, Christ, Buddha."

      HK: "VAHANA. (vah-HAH-nah) Vehicle; CARRIER of
      ECK or the message of ECK; the ECK missionary."

      What happened to "the CHANNEL for the MAHANTA"
      in Klemp's version? Neither "Channel" or "Mahanta"
      is listed by Klemp! And, notice the reference to
      "Missionary" in Klemp's version!

      Also, look on page 199 of Klemp's LexiCon. There
      is NO ECK SPIRITUAL YEAR of the VAHANA! These
      "12 EK Spiritual Years" are just "themes" for public
      use and have No real value or else "Vahana" would
      Not have been eliminated or switched out!

      Okay! Next, let's look at PT's version vs. HK's version
      of:

      PT: "ARAHATA (ah-rah-hah'-tah) An initiate of the Second
      Circle in ECKANKAR; a teacher of ECK Satsang groups
      or classes."

      HK: "ARAHATA. (ah-rah-HAH-tah) An initiate of the Second
      Circle in ECKANKAR; a teacher of ECK Satsang classes."

      I wonder why Klemp left out "groups?"

      Why, then, does Klemp Not List Year of the "ARAHATA?"
      Instead, Klemp uses "Year of the Teacher."

      Let's Not forget that the EK Arahata is, also, a 2nd
      Initiate! And, isn't the 2nd Initiation, the first, of the
      most "important" EK initiations?! Sure! That's what
      Klemp claims!

      So, Why is the second definition of "teacher" used
      to celebrate a "Spiritual New Year?"

      This is the tip-of-the-iceberg as to how Klemp
      is putting a Christian/Mormon like twist upon the
      Original ECK Teachings.

      So, let's have another look at what was created,
      recreated and then eliminated by Klemp's own hand.

      NOTE: The "X" shows what Klemp took out of or altered
      from his own "Theme Wheel" on page 199 versus what
      was listed, here, from page 62.

      Too bad that Klemp didn't attempt to write 10 more
      Shariyats. There could have been a year for each (12)!
      Maybe that's Why HK reconsidered and took out "the
      First and Second Year of the Shariyat."

      "ECK spiritual year. The year of ECK which begins
      on October 22 at midnight in the Valley of Timer.

      X... Arahata, Year of the;

      Blessing, A Year of;
      Consecration, A Year of;
      Creativity, A Year of;
      ECK Missionary, Year of the;
      ECK Teacher, Year of the;
      Giving, The Year of;
      Graceful Living, The Year of;

      X... HU, A Year of;

      HU, Year of;
      Light and Sound, The Year of;

      X... Shariyat, The First Year of the;
      X... Shariyat, The Second Year of the;

      Shariyat, The Year of the;
      Spiritual Healing, A Year of;

      X... Spiritual Healing, The Year of;

      Thanksgiving, The Year of;

      X... 12 Years of ECK;
      X... Vahana, Year of the."

      It looks like ECKists got "X" and didn't even realize it!
      Klemp should make "Catch-22!" into "A Spiritual Year."