Re: Klemp Distorts the Steps to God Realization

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Liz,

      Yes I believe that her name was An(it)ya Foos. Remember that book of
      Paul's "Anitya, Coins of Gold?" Now, that was real crap!

      Prometheus

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:
      > Tom Flamma spoke here in our wee town in MI I believe it was in
      1971. He spoke at our community college, and so impressed my mother
      with his visions and claims of knowing her in a past life, also
      listing off some of her "important, higher than thou" past lives.
      I believe it was Anya Foos (sp?) that spoke with Tom at the talk.
      I was just 11 at the time so I wasn't in attendance, but would have
      been completely mesmerized if given the chance.

      > Anyway, Did you know he was nearly blind? I thought that was
      interesting at the time, and was impressed that he may not have had
      very good outer sight but excellent inner sight (what a load of
      crap!)

      > I also heard that he left eckankrap before he died, but I could be
      wrong.... maybe the reason Klump deep sixed the book? Or maybe it
      was because he didn't like the fact Tom had more "Master type"
      experiences and was far more knowledgeable than him!!!!!
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hi Prometheus,

        > Yes I believe that her name was An(it)ya Foos. Remember that book of
        > Paul's "Anitya, Coins of Gold?" Now, that was real crap!

        Yes, we had that at home - I don't think I ever read it! When we left,
        it took the way all other eck books took - right into the trash can! :-
        )

        Ingrid
      • l2eigh
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
          Hi Prometheus:
          Actually the Anitya (however it's spelled) was written
          by Helen Baird, or at least illustrated by her. Coins of Gold was
          something else. Poetry Paul wrote years pre-Eckankar, self-published,
          and sent around to various places. One was still in the University of
          New Mexico Library in the mid '70s and the last time I checked on it
          on-line it was still there. Sort of a golden yellow booklet with a
          black inked cover illustration of an open pitate's chest full of
          coins on a tiny island with a palm tree.

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 4, 2005
            Hi L2eigh,

            I'm sure you're correct about those crappy poems by Twitch
            in, "Coins of Gold." This book was also sold at seminars and Eck
            centers and my copy was tossed or lost years ago.

            It could be that Helen Baird (I miss her!) did the illustrations in
            the book "Anitya," but Twitchell is given credit for having written
            the book. And, it is interesting how PT came up with the title isn't
            it! Anya Foos = An(It)ya = "Anitya"

            Prometheus

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"

            EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"