Re: Who Is Barack Obama?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008
      I'm not supporting Obama and don't plan to vote for him. I can support
      Hillary better, but the choices are just not there--good ones IMO! And
      I agree with your analysis of Obama, but I did like his comments about
      religion--found that very refreshing because most candidates feel they
      "must" project a certain religious (Christian really) piety in order to be
      elected to any political office! Isn't it a joke when you see football teams
      for instance huddled before the game, each praying that "God" let them
      win . . . as though God really cares about football and will decide the
      outcome of a game! It's really nutty! Politicians, though, use the "God"
      is behind us theme in order to push through their agenda, and heaven
      forbid if any of us dare challenge . . . "God?" LOL!

      Just my 2 cents worth on Saturday morning! Hope you all have a good
      weekend even if it's a cold snowy day! : )

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"