new member

  • christel_heine2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      hallo and greetings to all,

      I think, it's very good reading your opinions because I'm trying to
      get distance to Eckankar-dogma.
      I hope, it's okay being only a passiv while reading member since I
      have no good knowledge in speaking English!
      christel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hello Christel and welcome!

        No problem! If you want to just read that's fine, but if you would
        like to make a short comment to a post, or even ask a short question
        then I'm certain that your English will be just fine. Would you like
        to share an Eckankar story? Anyway, check out the links and the
        Eckankar Truth site as well... enjoy, welcome, and have fun!

        Prometheus

        --- In
        EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "christel_heine2003"
        <Christel-Heine@t...> wrote:
        > hallo and greetings to all,
        >
        > I think, it's very good reading your opinions because I'm trying
        > get distance to Eckankar-dogma.
        > I hope, it's okay being only a passiv while reading member since I
        > have no good knowledge in speaking English!
        > christel
      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          Hello Christel,

          welcome - good to see you here! Your English is just fine - if you
          want to share something, just do so. I am sure that everybody will
          understand what you are saying!

          Ingrid