ECK Masters Get Face Lifts!

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2008
      There are "New Color Portraits of Six ECK Masters"
      for sale! I recently saw a "New From ECK" listing for
      EK Materials that Klemp wants ECKists and EK Centers
      to purchase ($$$).

      ECKists should ask themselves WHY the "New" color
      portraits? Well, anything "old" that is updated brings
      in "new" money! Eckankar is always finding new ways
      to pull money in from the chelas. The "new portraits"
      will mean that the "old" ones will need to be replaced.
      ECK Centers will spend ECKists' donated money to do
      these updates.

      Why was it necessary to touch-up these portraits?
      Why have the ECK Masters' appearances changed?

      Well, for one thing these are fictional characters...
      they aren't real... they're imaginary! This is WHY
      their images (portraits) can get a face lift to look
      younger and more attractive!

      Really, when one compares the old drawings of
      Kata Daki, Rami Nuri, and Yaubl Sacabi to these
      "new portraits" they Now look Younger and Much
      More Attractive (and vibrant)! Maybe an ESC staffer
      used a function to reverse aging on a computer
      program and then an artist air brushed it, or maybe
      these "new (face lift) color portraits" were all done
      on a computer!

      Anyway, Shams looks kind of different and with a
      strange looking hat pulled down (it looks too big)
      with hair pulled back. Towart Mangagi looks about
      the same... slight touch up... maybe a bit younger
      and more vibrant with just a bit more "glow" (aura).
      Rami Nuri seems to have a lot of "glow" too... both
      seem to have more "glow" than Klemp does! All seem
      to look more vibrant than Klemp... the boss/man.

      Klemp's "new color portrait" isn't really new. It's the
      same older "official" photo that is on the Wisdom Notes,
      but touched-up (slightly). Therefore, the older photo
      shows him looking younger than he actually looks now.
      Also, If one compares the two, the "official photo" and
      the "new portrait," one will see that the "new portrait"
      is touched-up and lightened to show a glow (aura)
      around him (is this a visual aid for ECKists?). HK's dark
      blue suit in the "official photo" is now a "lighter" blue in
      the "new portrait." Just look for the same suit and tie.
      Whether HK's smiling or not... all of these "official photos"
      were taken at the same photo sitting and several years ago.

      So, what does it all mean? It means that Eckankar is
      using the illusion of appearance (youth & beauty), as
      well as, vanity in order to attract people to these fictional
      ECK Masters. The ECK Masters are supposed to be timeless,
      but isn't everyone, as Soul, timeless too!

      This is just a promotional (KAL) technique to increase
      revenue. It also creates an deceptive illusion. The ECK
      Masters now younger looking and more attractive to younger
      ECKists and the public while giving older ECKists the hope,
      promise, and impression, and the illusion of a youthful and
      timeless existence After this one has ended!

      The touch-up of these portraits is a KAL trick! If the
      effects of aging can be reversed naturally by these ECK
      Masters then Why hasn't Klemp done it for himself?!

      This is just more proof that these ECK Masters don't
      exist... they're imaginary! And, it also shows Klemp's
      dishonesty playing these visual tricks upon chelas!
      Klemp is a scammer and trickster, a black magician,
      and an agent for the KAL. His light is out... this is
      why he needs an artist to give his image a fake glow.

      So ECKists should keep buying EK Materials and spending
      their hard-earned money to go to and stay at EK Seminars.
      Just hang in there for that next initiation (promise of one
      at death too!) and spend more money... after all, you can't
      take it with you! And, so what about leaving any to family
      members when you can donate it to Eckankar... again!

      Doesn't ECKANKAR look and sound more and more like
      all of the other religions and scams out there in the land
      of Maya (illusion)... it should because it is! The approach
      is just slightly different and that's why there are so many
      different religions and scams happening! Soul is Its own
      Master...we just need the experience... and freedom to Be...
      without limiting religious dogmas and man-made hierarchies!

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 16, 2008
        Prometheus,

           Im curious, is there a picture of Sudar Singh?

           I didn't see his picture on the new illustrated Eckankar
        display items. Maybe it's there somewhere, but I missed it.

        Etznab

        **************
        The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 16, 2008
          Hello Etznab and All,
          Well, since Sudar Singh is really KIRPAL SINGH
          this is probably Why Klemp doesn't want a
          portrait of him. It would only open-up a can
          of worms that would be too difficult to explain
          and would have (some) ECKists asking too many
          questions!

          However, if ECKists really want to look at the
          picture of Twitchell's "actual" former Master,
          Kirpal Singh, they could probably just GOOGLE
          his name.

          Also, if ECKists go to the ECKANKAR.org site
          and READ ALL of the Twitchell information that
          Klemp provides they could do a count of the
          number of times that "Sudar Singh" is mentioned
          and compare that to the number of times "Kirpal
          Singh" is mentioned.

          ALL TOTAL: I think I counted 15 TIMES that KLEMP
          mentioned KIRPAL Singh's name, 3 times HK
          mentioned SUDAR Singh's name, and once for
          Sundar Singh's name.

          Prometheus

          etznab wrote:

          Prometheus,

          Im curious, is there a picture of Sudar Singh?

          I didn't see his picture on the new illustrated Eckankar
          display items. Maybe it's there somewhere, but I missed it.

          There are "New Color Portraits of Six ECK Masters"
          for sale! I recently saw a "New From ECK" listing for
          EK Materials that Klemp wants ECKists and EK Centers
          to purchase ($$$).

          ECKists should ask themselves WHY the "New" color
          portraits? Well, anything "old" that is updated brings
          in "new" money! Eckankar is always finding new ways
          to pull money in from the chelas. The "new portraits"
          will mean that the "old" ones will need to be replaced.
          ECK Centers will spend ECKists' donated money to do
          these updates.

          Why was it necessary to touch-up these portraits?
          Why have the ECK Masters' appearances changed?

          These EK Masters are fictional characters...
          they aren't real... they're imaginary! This is WHY
          their images (portraits) can get a face lift to look
          younger and more attractive!

          Really, when one compares the old drawings of
          Kata Daki, Rami Nuri, and Yaubl Sacabi to these
          "new portraits" they NOW look Younger and Much
          More Attractive (and vibrant)! Maybe an ESC staffer
          used a function that reversed aging on a computer
          program and then had an artist air brushed it in,
          or maybe these "new (face lift) color portraits" were
          all done on a computer!

          Anyway, Shams looks kind of different and with a
          strange looking hat (looks too big) pulled way down
          and has his hair pulled back. Towart Mangagi looks
          about the same... slight touch up... maybe a bit younger
          and more vibrant with just a bit more "glow" (Aura).
          Rami Nuri seems to have a lot of "glow" too... both
          seem to have more "glow" than Klemp does! All seem
          to look more vibrant than Klemp... the boss/man.

          Klemp's "new color portrait" isn't really new. It's the
          same older "official photo" that is on the Wisdom Notes,
          but touched-up (slightly). Therefore, the older photo
          shows HK looking younger than he actually looks today.

          Also, If one compares the two, the "official photo" and
          the "new portrait," one will see that the "new portrait"
          is touched-up and lightened to show a glow (Aura)
          around him (is this a "visual aid" for ECKists?). HK's dark
          blue suit in the "official photo" is now a "lighter" blue in
          the "new portrait" due to an air brushing effect.

          Just look for the same suit and tie. Whether HK's smiling
          or not... all of these "official photos" were taken at the
          same photo shoot and several years ago.

          So, what does it all mean? It means that Eckankar is
          using the illusion of appearance (youth & beauty), as
          well as, Vanity in order to attract people to these fictional
          ECK Masters. The ECK Masters are supposed to be timeless,
          but isn't everyone, as Soul, timeless too!

          This is just a promotional (KAL) technique to increase
          revenue. It also creates an deceptive illusion. The ECK
          Masters NOW look younger and more attractive for younger
          ECKists and for the public. Older ECKists are given newer
          hopes, promises, and visual impressions (illusion) of a
          youthful and timeless existence AFTER this one has ended!

          The touch-up of these portraits is a KAL trick! However,
          If the affects of aging can be reversed naturally by these
          ECK Masters then Why hasn't Klemp done it for himself?!
          Can't HK (the Mahanta) overcome time and gravity?

          This is just more proof that these ECK Masters don't
          exist... they're imaginary! And, it also shows Klemp's
          dishonesty in playing these visual tricks upon chelas!
          Klemp is a scammer and a trickster, a black magician,
          and an agent for the KAL. His light is out... this is
          why he needs an artist to give his own image a fake glow.

          So ECKists should keep buying EK Materials and spending
          their hard-earned money to go to and stay at EK Seminars.
          Just hang in there for that next initiation (One is promised
          at death too!) and spend more money... after all, you can't
          take it with you! And, thus, there's no need to leave anything
          to family members when you can donate it all to Eckankar...
          again!

          Doesn't ECKANKAR look and sound more and more like
          all of the other religions and scams out there in the land
          of Maya (illusion)... it should because it is! The approach
          is just slightly different and that's why there are so many
          different religions and scams happening! Soul is Its own
          Master... Soul just need the experiences... and freedom to
          Be... without the limiting religious dogmas and man-made
          hierarchies! See, Know, and Be your own Master Soul.. Now!

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 25, 2008
            Hi All,
            With Klemp "Change is Change ($)." This is The
            "Why" for all of the new edits, updates and revisions
            (i.e. Workbook for Masters 4 Discourse, etc., etc.)
            as well as the other repackaging... like with these
            photos. And, there's always a twist to make the
            revisions "appear" refreshed and better!

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
              Hello All,
              Klemp, also, is Not Immune to Past Life Hard-Wired
              DNA (Karmic) Effects. This is Why he uses an older
              "official photo" to appear younger looking. Time,
              Gravity, and DNA are having its effects upon HK's
              health and appearance! Yet, there are supposedly
              ECK Masters who still have physical bodies and
              these beings look younger and healthier than their
              boss... the Mahanta! Why? Because these ECK Masters
              are fictional characters (created by PT) and Klemp
              is powerless!

              ECKANKAR is a scam religion full of half-truths
              and of afterlife promises like all religions are!
              One has to be very weak and insecure to need any
              religion and to become a follower of other men!

              Become your own leader of your own spiritual
              universe as you live and learn your own private
              lessons to understanding Soul and All That Is.

              Prometheus

              Re: HK: "Past Life effects" are "Hard-Wired" into DNA

              [Message #3098]

              In Klemp's "Abbie's" story (12/2007 EK Mystic World,
              pgs. 1-2) Guru Harry's new borrowed opinion is that
              The Negative "Effects" (Karma) of "Past Lives" are "Hard-
              Wired" into one's "Genetic Code" (DNA). It's interesting,
              too, that Klemp never mentions the terms Negative or
              Karma, or How this works and How it can be eradicated.
              Klemp's story is that a long time ago in another past life
              Abbie worked as an assistant to the village medical guru
              (conman).

              Klemp's analysis is that Abbie was lazy, selfish,
              and vain and states she was, therefore, under the
              affects of the Mental Passions (The Passions of the Mind).
              Anyway, Abbie took shortcuts when making up potions
              for the local healer and these supposedly affected the
              health of the villagers treated by the local "medical guru."
              HK states these "effects" (karma) affect her now via "hard-
              wiring" onto her DNA which causes her poor health today
              even though she "imagined" these Mental Passions were
              long gone. "Abbie" must be a H.I.!

              I wonder why the "medical guru" didn't check the potions?
              This was just a small village. Doesn't the Guru have a
              responsibility? Not in Klemp's world!

              It seems that the negative choices and attitudes of
              people made and demonstrated in Past Lives from
              even "a long time ago" CARRIED OVER to become the
              Karmic "effects" which "are Hard-Wired into... Genetic
              Code" (DNA) today!

              But, what about the Positive Mental Virtures? What
              is the result of these "effects?" Consciousness? Klemp's
              focus is on the the Negative it seems. If Klemp is the
              HOLDING TANK FOR KARMA Why do ECK H.I.s get cancer?
              Is finding Eckankar a positive? Why then the other negatives
              of poor health. Why can't the Mahanta HEAL like Jesus?

              Also, ECKists can now see a Negative Impact from
              using their "imagination." But, why have ECKists been
              encouraged to use their "imaginations" without discrimination?
              What about those "MENTAL PASSIONS that she (Abbie)
              IMAGINED were long gone?"

              Klemp even mentions Rebazar in his "Abbie"
              story. RT gives her some "insight" into a "past life"
              so that she can address her "old shortcomings" and
              "remodel herself" with the aid of "health practitioners."
              Nice, as to how Klemp threw Rebazar in for good measure.
              BTW- "Abbie" came up with this insight: "Soul can Turn
              Over a New Leaf, even IF The Body is Permanently Wired."
              This "Turning Over a New LEAF" sounds familiar and is
              something a H.I. would say. BUT, Why does any Soul
              need a Mahanta when it can come up with It's own
              insights. After all, RT is imaginary!

              Klemp then does a hard-sell about Vahana Teams,
              speaking at the EWS, and SERVING out of love, and
              Not Selfishness... "And so she is helping herself too."

              Klemp should know about the negative "effects"
              of selfishness. He just needs to look into a mirror!
              Except, HK can't recognize his own true image! Perhaps,
              it would be too much reality for him and an "unnerving
              insight" for this unbalanced narcissist!

              Okay, let's get back to this HARD-WIRED DNA
              thing with the Negative Effects of Bad Choices
              from Past Lives of Long Ago.

              I guess that Klemp had to come up with something
              to explain away the fact that ECKists have the same
              ills as everyone else, but Why do they? Don't ECKists
              have the "protection" and "healing" powers of their LEM/
              Mahanta to rely upon?! How does the DNA thing work
              with Selfishness, or when one was a different race
              when the Karma (that "effected" DNA) occurred?

              And, isn't it these DNA "effects" that prevents us from
              living Forever... like with Rebazar! Klemp can't even
              HEAL HIMSELF!

              Also, just look at every Past Life. Isn't that a lot of
              Negative Encoding onto DNA. Where does Soul fit into
              this equation? How is it that Soul, also, takes on the
              physical, emotional, and mental characteristics and
              inherited diseases (karma) of family members? Isn't Soul
              an Individual Spark? Klemp is saying this "nature" (DNA)
              is a Hard-Wired result of "nurture" (effect) that is
              accumulated in Past Lives and derived via negative
              choices or attitudes, but does Not look at a family's DNA.

              And, how can the kind of "health practitioner" that Klemp
              suggests using ever cure a person of cancer, diabetes, or
              of Bi-Polar disorder? HK tried to get his (late) older brother
              to go to Mexico for Latril treatments for his cancer back in
              the early 1980s. And, Klemp wouldn't even accept the help
              from the psychiatrist at the Mental Institution he was sent to
              in 1970. Instead, he claims to have "played the game" to be
              released.

              So, are Klemp's Shortcomings from a Past Life or from this
              one? Maybe it's a combination with some Family Karma thrown
              in for good measure!

              BTW- Here are some Internet Sites where I found info on
              Karma & DNA. It looks like Klemp has been doing some
              Internet surfing too!

              http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelbreck.html
              Could this Kryon guy be PT? He signs off "And so it is."

              http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=158
              This is what ECKists need: Pure Insight and Spiritual Freedom!

              http://www.crystalinks.com/wheelofkarma.html
              Once again, why doesn't Klemp mention Karma instead
              of "effects?"

              http://www.cyprusspirit.com/ezine_2_akarma.html

              Maybe HK could contact the "Eradicator" in Toronto
              to help him with his EMF problem & for Geopathic Stress
              Relief & DNA Testing.

              http://www.dnaperfection.com/karmaremoval.html
              Here's one that can Remove Your Karmic "Hardwired"
              (DNA) Contract for only $100! What does Klemp offer?
              I guess it doesn't work too well for the Mahanta's H.I.s!

              http://www.alignandheal.com/dna_activations.html

              http://www.energymedicinedna.com/dna_activation.htm
              Wow! This one has "DNA Activation" for only $25! And,
              it works over the phone! How does Eckankar's work?

              http://www.selftransform.net/DNA.htm
              This site gives info on DNA/Chakra (Third Eye)
              Activation to prepare for the "2012-2017 Ascension Wave!"

              Basically, Klemp sounds like every other New Age Guru!
              This is, also, Why his teachings sound so familiar and
              Why EK fits in so well at Psychic Fairs, Body, Mind, and
              Spirit Expos, Whole Life Expos, etc.

              Just Pay the Conmen the Money and they will sell you
              via your "imagination" what you desire... just like Klemp!

              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2008
                Hi All,
                Here's a repost that I thought would be interesting
                to look at again. Do ECKists ever wonder about How
                they are being manipulated and controlled (NLP?) by
                their overseers (i.e. HK, ESC, RESAs, etc.)??? No! Too
                much thinking is "bad" for ECKists and just leads to
                more stress and doubt, especially, when some Real
                Truth and Reality seeps in. Imagination with denial
                and pride works best for the EK religious follower!

                The latest EK mantra is: "Change is Change ($$$)."
                This is The "Why" for all of the new edits, updates
                and revisions (i.e. Workbook for Masters 4 Discourse,
                etc., etc.) as well as the other Repackaging... like with
                the Newly Altered EK Master Photos. There's always
                a twist to make the Revisions "appear" refreshed,
                new, and better, thus, more Desirable to Possess!

                And, if ECKists really want to look at the picture
                of Twitchell's "actual" former Master, KIRPAL SINGH,
                they can GOOGLE his name!

                Also, if ECKists go to the ECKANKAR.org site
                and READ ALL of the Twitchell information that
                Klemp provides they could do a count of the
                number of times that "SUDAR Singh" is mentioned
                and compare that to the number of times "KIRPAL
                Singh" is mentioned.

                ALL TOTAL: I think I counted 15 TIMES that KLEMP
                mentioned KIRPAL Singh's name, 3 times HK
                mentioned SUDAR Singh's name, and once for
                Sundar Singh's name. Strange, that a former LEM,
                SUDAR, is mentioned only 3 times and KIRPAL of
                Radhasoami Satsang is mentioned 15 times! HK
                is covering up this historical Truth with another
                fictional EK Master!

                There are "New Color Portraits of Six ECK Masters"
                for sale! I recently saw a "New From ECK" listing for
                EK Materials that Klemp wants ECKists and EK Centers
                to purchase ($$$).

                ECKists should ask themselves WHY the need for
                "New" EK Master color portraits? Well, anything "old"
                that is updated brings in "new" money! Eckankar
                (Klemp) is always finding new ways to pull money
                in from the chelas. The "new portraits" will mean
                that the "old" ones will need to be replaced. ECK
                Centers will spend ECKists' donated money to do
                these updates.

                Why was it necessary to touch-up these portraits?
                Why have the ECK Masters' appearances changed?
                Why are these Masters looking younger and HK
                (in real life) looking older?

[...]

                Tricky (and vain) isn't he!

[...]

                Can't HK (the greatest Mahanta) overcome time and gravity
                and the "lower" planes as Rebazar has? I guess Not! :-)

[...]

              • jivatmananda
                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2008
                  Hi Prometheus and All,

                  Since you made a post about the Eck Masters look, I can't help but
                  propose a short exercise. Find some recent videos from Harry on
                  Youtube or Google videos. Turn the sound off and look carefully. What
                  does Harry radiate? On some recent videos, he even looks spooky. The
                  non verbal attitude is great way to know someone...

                  Jivat

> [...]
                  >
                  > So ECKists should keep buying EK Materials and spending
                  > their hard-earned money to go to and stay at EK Seminars.
                  > Just hang in there for that next initiation (One is promised
                  > at death too!) and spend more money... after all, you can't
                  > take it with you! And, thus, there's no need to leave anything
                  > to family members when you can donate it all to Eckankar...
                  > again!
                  >
                  > Doesn't ECKANKAR look and sound more and more like
                  > all of the other religions and scams out there in the land
                  > of Maya (illusion)... it should because it is! The approach
                  > is just slightly different and that's why there are so many
                  > different religions and scams happening! Soul is Its own
                  > Master... Soul just need the experiences... and freedom to
                  > Be... without the limiting religious dogmas and man-made
                  > hierarchies! See, Know, and Be your own Master Soul.. Now!

                • jivatmananda
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2008
                    In my opinion, Harry looks like someone with a lot of tensions. It's
                    quite strange as Paul Twitchell thaught that the Eck (or life energy)
                    gradually dissolves tensions. Paul's explanations were pretty much in
                    line with other teachings such as Reiki and Yoga.

                    Is Harry the exception that confirms the rule? Maybe not, as it seems
                    he changed the rule itself. I learned on this message board that Harry
                    considers tension as beneficial and he said that tension molds us.
                    When did tension became so beneficial? Did it happen when Harry
                    changed the sounds of the spiritual planes in 1985?

                    Jivat

                    --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"