Why So Cold in Mahanta Land? LOL!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
      Looks like the powerful mahanta can't even keep
      the temperature safe for the area he dwells and has establish
      his wonderful expensive temple! Why is that? Obviously, just
      more proof that Klemp can't do anything greater than any other
      consciousness in this universe--he's not what he claims to be! LOL!

      Record cold for northern Minn.: 40 below
      By JEFF BAENEN, Associated Press Writer
      Mon Feb 11, 10:43 PM ET
      It lived up to its name: The temperature in International Falls
      fell to 40 below zero Monday, just a few days after the northern
      Minnesota town won a federal trademark making it officially the
      "Icebox of the Nation."

      It was so cold that resident Nick McDougall couldn't get his car
      trunk to close after he got out his charger to kick-start his dead
      battery. By late morning, the temperature had risen all the way
      to 18 — below zero.

      "This is about as cold as it gets, this is bad. There's no wind —
      it's just cold," said McDougall, 48, a worker at The Fisherman, a
      convenience store and gas station in the town on the Canadian
      border. "People just don't go out, unless you have to go to work."

      Residents of the area use electric engine block heaters to keep
      their cars from freezing.

      "You plug in your car, for sure, and you put the car in the garage
      if you can," McDougall said. His garage is full of other things, so
      he had to park outside — a "big mistake."

      The previous record low for Feb. 11 in International Falls was 37
      below, set in 1967, said meteorologist Mike Stewart at the weather
      service in Duluth.

      The temperature also fell to 40 below in Embarrass, 80 miles
      southeast of International Falls. That's just one degree above the
      all-time record in Minneapolis, 250 miles to the south, that was set
      in January 1888, the weather service said.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hi Mish and All,
        First, the Mahanta title wasn't even mentioned/
        created by Twitchell until the Jan.1, 1969 EK
        Wisdom Notes. RT apparently never told PT that
        he was not a "fully" cooked Mahanta until then?
        Yeah... right! Plus, PT didn't have the awareness
        of the 14th "Full" position as a 12th & 13th EK
        Initiate?

        Therefore, since the Mahanta is fictional his "powers"
        are as well!

        BTW- In order to try and discredit Darwin Gross
        Klemp states in his 2000 Autobiography (pg. 393)
        "The spiritual leader of ECK may be EITHER a Mahanta
        OR a Living ECK Master. What's really funny is what
        Klemp says next pertaining to the training for "the
        full title" and "a life of hardship and upheaval" beginning
        "as a child" with "tests, undertakings, and suffering."

        What "hardships" and "suffering" did Klemp go through
        on the family farm for his "Full Mahanta tests? Others
        have gone through Real "hardships" and "suffering" in
        this country and in other countries! Look at Africa!
        And, at age 13 Klemp CHOSE to follow his cousin, and
        got out of farm chores in order to go to an All Boys
        Private Lutheran school! This selfish act of Harold's
        created more work on the farm for the other Klemp
        family members! And, HK's parents had to pay for
        private school versus public school. Which is easier
        private school or public school? I'd say a Private
        All Boys Lutheran School should be much easier!
        See, this just goes to show the amount of delusional
        B.S. that Klemp is "FULL" of!

        Also, on page 384 of his Autobiography Klemp is talking
        about a dream, he had in the Summer of 1981, where the
        Inner Master (SRI DARWIN) introduced him (HK) as "SRI
        Harold Klemp." Klemp goes on to say, "that title (SRI)...
        In ECK, it is reserved for the Mahanta, the Living ECK
        Master." However, Klemp wasn't the LEM/Mahanta...
        he was a 9th Initiate at that time. SRI Darwin was both
        the Mahanta, AND the Living ECK Master.

        BTW- Will Joan be called "Sri Joan" after Oct. 22, 2008?

        Here's more of Klemp's delusional and arrogant B.S.!
        HK wrote, "the power of Jesus turned out to be largely
        an Emotional force." (Autobiography of a Modern Prophet,
        pg. 381)

        Yet, can Klemp even "Heal" the "effects" of his sick
        Higher Initiates or raise the dead ones? Of course not!
        Instead, Klemp Talks and talks but never delivers,
        except, via imagination and delusion and feel good
        emotions, religious beliefs and Leaps of Faith.

        Klemp talked of Sri Darwin Gross giving him the job
        of reading IROs (Initiate Reports Only) sent to the ESC.
        And, that one needed to be a "clear channel" for the
        ECK so that a "Spiritual Healing" would not be blocked.
        ("Autobiography," pg. 388)

        What are the physical "effects" of a "Spiritual Healing?"
        Has Klemp defined what a "spiritual healing" is and how
        the results of one can be shown/known? As Above So
        Below... so where are the physical, emotional, and
        mental results of Klemp doing a "Spiritual Healing"
        affecting the (DNA) "effects" of Past Life Karma?
        It's NOWHERE to be found!

        Prometheus
        p.s. ECKists should reread Chapter 7 of HK's "Soul
        Travelers of the Far Country." HK leaves out the fact
        that he met with Darwin in a "Sound Proof" dark room
        in his Autobiography! No Sound or Light when they
        did the deal for Klemp to take over. And, Klemp
        suggested DG meet with him in the Sound Proof
        "Dark Room" even though Darwin, at first, "hesitated."
        [page 409 "Autobiography of a Modern Prophet"]

        What's interesting, too, are the Chapter TITLES and
        info in HK's 2000 Autobiography. The Introduction
        is, basically, the same as in the 1989 Copyright of
        "Child in the Wilderness" as well as Chapters 1, 3,
        10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, and 26. The
        last Chapters (41, 42, 43, and 44) come from the
        earlier 1987 Copyright of "Soul Travelers of the Far
        Country."