I believe,however do as thou will

  • bribos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Eckankar is not the only religion that is questionable about its
      origin. Joseph Smith claims to be the next in line in the order of
      Melchizadeck. Melchizadeck accordind to the bible was Abrahams
      priest. This line of spiritual masters include Moses, Zadok who was
      King Davids priest. Ending with Jesus. I beleive Jesus was a true
      Master,because he baptized with the holy spirit. Joseph smith
      baptised with common water. I can do that. Christianity also is
      questionable. I beleive that Jesus was a master. Unfortunately most of
      the attributes associated with him are stolen from the mithraic
      religion. The people then could not understand Jesus message. Instead
      of following his advice, it was easier to worship him. If Sri Harold
      is who he claims, then he also can baptise with the holy spirit. The
      book Paul plagarized says nothing about one Master being above all
      others. The Path of The Masters shows the idea that to travel the
      inner worlds,and make any progress we nead to follow one who has been
      their. It also shows that vanity stands in the way of spiritual
      progress. Personally I dont think anyone should blindly follow any
      belief, or anyone.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
        Hello bribos,
        It seems you've posted under another pseudo name.
        It's best to stick with just one so that all can associate
        you with certain positions and topics you've commented
        on before. The site members, here, use one pseudo each.

        bribos wrote:

        "Eckankar is not the only religion that is questionable
        about its origin. Joseph Smith claims to be the next in
        line in the order of Melchizadeck. Melchizadeck according
        to the bible was Abrahams priest. This line of spiritual
        masters include Moses, Zadok who was King Davids priest.
        Ending with Jesus."

        ME: Yes, and Melchizadeck never died... so the myth goes!
        And, of course, since Zadok is a name in history Twitchell
        used this to create an EK Master for his phony lineage.
        Who can disprove it when using an "inner twist?" Of course,
        any of us could mock-up the same unprovable idea/belief
        when creating our own religion!

        "I beleive Jesus was a true Master, because he baptized
        with the holy spirit. Joseph smith baptised with common
        water. I can do that. Christianity also is questionable.
        I beleive that Jesus was a master. Unfortunately most of
        the attributes associated with him are stolen from the
        mithraic religion. The people then could not understand
        Jesus message. Instead of following his advice, it was easier
        to worship him."

        ME: According to Eckankar Jesus was the equivalent, in
        consciousness, to a 2nd Initiate, and that was back around
        1970! However, since Klemp (the Mahanta) can't heal or raise
        the dead it would seem that HK's even Lower in Consciousness!

        "If Sri Harold is who he claims, then he also can baptise
        with the holy spirit."

        ME: HK's Not who he claims, Nor was Darwin Gross or Paul
        Twitchell! It's a scam and another feel good religion and social
        group for do-gooders, the needy, the lonely, the misfits,
        the delusional, and the narcissists. Eckankar's also a time-delay
        and a KAL trap for the True Spiritual Seeker (Soul).

        "The book Paul plagarized says nothing about one Master
        being above all others. The Path of The Masters shows the
        idea that to travel the inner worlds, and make any progress
        we nead to follow one who has been their."

        ME: All religions promote the leader/follower concept
        of the KAL. There is No Need to Follow Another! Follow
        your own Soul's Inner and Outer Guidance! Sometimes
        one can ponder, weigh, and use what another has written
        or said, but never quit the journey and never surrender
        (give up your will) to another person! This is the Trap
        of KAL! Soul is to be It's own Leader and Master as It
        explores and discovers It's own Divinity and It's relationship
        with All Others and with All That Is!

        "It also shows that vanity stands in the way of spiritual
        progress. Personally I dont think anyone should blindly
        follow any belief, or anyone."

        ME: True! Be your own boss/master Now! Why wait longer?!
        ECKists should take Ownership and Responsibility and create
        a "Change." Blindly following is where the "Leap of Faith"
        concept comes in. "Leap of Faith" is just another Catch (22?)
        phrase to sucker the meek glassy-eyed followers into Not
        giving up... to hang in there... for more and newer promises
        to come. And, the (after this life) promises never quit do they?

        But, don't forget to renew that annual EK Membership and
        Pleaseeeee buy and distribute more books and other EK
        materials! Oh, don't forget to volunteer your time as well...
        in order to sell more books to more people... HK will give you
        a special title with even more responsibilities. But, don't
        worry be happy! It will lead to another EK Initiation, eventually,
        and even more fantastic promises associated with the initiation
        after that one! It's a never ending Merry-Go-Round and con!
        Since Klemp can't offer 70 virgins (in the afterlife) he offers
        a little bit of something to make everyone happy and secure!

        Actually, I'm glad none of the EK B.S. is true! I'd hate to
        think that nut case Klemp was in charge of anything on the
        INNER, or that he was still giving that weak ass smile and
        mumbling orders! That would be an Astral Hell! ECKists will
        enjoy that won't they! KAL tricked them again into wasting
        more time! (smile)