The "Blue Star" Is Not Original To ECKANKAR

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      Twitchell borrowed (stole) from many sources to
      create his scam. Blavatsky, Julian Johnson, etc., etc.

      Here's a link that shows how PT could have stumbled
      upon his "Blue Star" idea for his 1969 Mahanta creation
      as he was doing research to introduce his new scam, and
      shows other sources Twitchell likely used to create his
      hodge-podge religion. The "Blue Star" predates PT's EK.

      http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

      Enjoy the read!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
        It looks like Klemp (not PT) created the "Mahanta's Blue
        Light" & "Blue Star!" I looked at PT's ECKANKAR Dictionary
        and there is NO mention of these terms, but Klemp lists
        them in his EK Lexicon!

        There is NO mention that the "Blue Star" and "Blue
        Light" [pg 22] is associated with the Mahanta. Neither
        terms are mentioned in the definition for the Mahanta!

        Actually, the "Blue Light" is supposed to be the color
        associated with the Mental Plane on the God Worlds
        Chart, but is not mentioned in the Lexicon as the
        Mental Plane Color!

        However, the "Blue Light" is mentioned as an "Astral Ray"
        Color in the EK Lexicon! [pg.14]

        Klemp created the "Blue Star of the Mahanta/Blue Light
        of the Mahanta" while, also, denoting a Blue Light or Blue
        Color to the Mental Plane while PT referred to the "Blue Light"
        as an Astral Ray color!

        And, the "RESA Star" looked like the "Mahanta Star" when
        it was first created circa 1985-87. BTW- It looks like Klemp
        "borrowed" this look from the six pointed Star of David!

        From PAGE 18 of Twitchell's "The Far Country:"

        [IMO- Rebazar Tarzs (RT) is Twitchell's alter ego]

        RT: "You pass through a fort like region which is the home
        of the ruler, Omkar, and halt, for Soul to become adorned
        with attributes of devotion and faith."

        "The Seeds of the traveler's Karma are Burned and Destroyed
        Here."

        "The Color of this Region is that of a beautiful, Setting Sun."

        However, if you look at the God Worlds Chart on page 232
        of Klemp's EK Lexicon you will see that OMKAR is the ruler
        of the Mental Plane... where Rebazar states that the color
        of light is "that of a beautiful, Setting Sun" and, thus, NOT
        BLUE like Klemp has indicated! So, who's right... Klemp or
        Rebazar? And, is Omkar the ruler of the Mental or Causal
        Plane? Look at the Light!

        However, in all fairness to PT and HK, when one is creating
        another fictional religion it's hard to keep the myth/lies straight!

        In the Shariyat Books 1&2 on page 70 P.T. states:
        "The OTHER body ENCLOSED WITHIN the CAUSAL BODY
        is the MANAS, or MENTAL SHARIR... It would appear to
        the eye as a BLUE GLOBE of LIGHT..."

        However, the "Manas" or "Mental Sharir" is supposed to
        be "a function of manifestation" or a "transformer" between
        the Mental and Causal. PT states this is "the other body
        enclosed within the Causal Body" when HK states it is
        part of the "Mental Body" in his EK Lexicon.

        Back to Rebazar's comments... RT is saying, basically,
        that the "Leap of Faith" occurs on the Mental Plane where
        Omkar is in charge (Not Klemp the Mahanta) and this is
        where all karmic "seeds" or effects "are burned or destroyed!"

        Apparently Klemp is taking credit for what others like
        Omkar do for Soul! Really, ECKists need to reread the
        ECKANKAR Dictionary and EK Lexicon, as well as, PT's
        "The Far Country!" Klemp is Not being very honest, at
        all, with ECKists! Check it out! The lies are there if one
        just looks!

        Prometheus (lila)